Redtail Imaging

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

We know that you have fabulous ideas and would love to hear what you need our document storage products to do in order to help you transition your office to a paperless environment!

Please use this section to let us know how Redtail Imaging should work, look, and feel!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IMaging Linking Contacts in bulk

would like the ability to link contacts imaging folder to their contact record in the CRM in Bulk. and not just one at a time. that takes a lot of time to do when you have hundreds of clients.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Linking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to go back to record instead of at the top in imaging

It would be REALLY awesome if in imaging instead of it going back to the top of the client list (alphabetical) it would go back to the client you were in. When I'm uploading statements I have to scroll down after every single client because it kicks me back to the top. Having the option would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Linking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. imaging link to CRM

When in a client's document area, it would be helpful to:
    1. Upload to RT Imaging from there
    2. Go directly to the client that you are in when you click on "launch imaging"

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Contact Linking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Link Multiple Contacts to Folder at Once

In imaging, when linking contacts to their folders - Along multiple contacts to be linked to the imaging folder. Currently, once you have linked a contact, it takes you back to the list and you have to go thru finding the image folder, right clicking to link another contact, looking up that contact then selecting. When you have a family - (2) parents & multiple kids, Its VERY time consuming.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to run a report to find clients that are NOT linked to Imaging

There are times when we inadvertently forget to link the account to Imaging. Short of checking every client account, it would be nice to add that as a filter when running a report.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Link Multiple Folders to One Contact

As it stands, you can only select one folder to link with each specific client. Please add the ability to select multiple folders.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contact Linking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. permissions in redtail CRM need to carryover into redtail imaging

We can set permissions in redtail CRM by teams, however, these permissions do not carry over into redtail imaging. This is important for a multi advisor office where advisors do not have full access to the database.

353 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Contact Linking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Linking to CRM

When you are a creating a folder, it would be excellent to have the option to link it to the CRM on the same screen.

Even better would be to start by selecting a CRM record and have imaging generate a folder name based on the CRM record.

It wastes a lot of time to have to create a folder, then scroll through the entire database to find that folder and link it, and then be sent back to the database a second time to have to scroll through and find the folder to add images to it.

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Linking Client Records

I am getting used to the new imaging system but would like it if the cursor would auto populate in the boxes we are going to type in. When I go to link a client record to a folder, I have to place my cursor in the box instead of it just being there. That would be nice if you could update that. I know it's a little thing, but it goes a lot faster if you don't have to keep moving your mouse.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Once something is added to imaging add a note in redtail with link of the doc

1.Once something is added to imaging automatically add a note in redtail with link of the document.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Link to client accounts

It would be really helpful if we could link the folders to the client accounts directly from Retriever. Currently, we are having to go back to the Redtail Imaging website simply to perform this function.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. link to client search options

If there are several records in the database with the same or similar names, it would be nice to be able to search by Social Security Number (SSN) or other record information when trying to link the folder to the client file. In other words, I want to link John Smith's CRM record to his Redtail imaging folder. There are several "John Smith's" in our CRM database, so I would like to search by his SSN to ensure that I link it to the correct record.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base