Integrations

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, something we need to Restore from the classic CRM interface)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

In this section, please let us know if any of our existing integrations with other services could use improvement.
If you don’t see that we integrate with another service, but you’d like to see us do so in the future, please let us know what that service is and what the benefits of establishing an integration with that service would mean for your business!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync account beneficiary information from Redtail to Emoney

Creating the ability for ALL account details in Redtail to sync with the contact in eMoney and vice versa. The synching integration really is mute point fi you are still having to go into each system for data entry.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Custodians/ Data Aggregation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate with Hubly

Please integrate with Hubly. Wealthbox integrates them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate OneDrive for Business (Office 365 Business Plan)

I want to be able to assign a link to my client's folder in OneDrive in the profile so that I can easily click directly to it from RT.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk Export to Morningstar

It would be great if we could export accounts from Redtail into Morningstar as a bulk. We like to export accounts on the first of the month to lock in end of month data and can sometimes have up to 200 clients to manage. It would be great if we could bulk export as a file and then upload to Morningstar.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow for more fields to flow through to MailChimp, like salutation, nickname, birthday

Can we please add more data mapping to MailChimp, especially a NICKNAME?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. API Integration with Holistiplan

API integration with Holistiplan to bring in the key figures to client record in Redtail.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically upload client quarterly statements from Orion into each individual CRM record.

Automatically upload client quarterly statements from Orion into each individual CRM record. This would save a ton of time by not having to go into each individual record and download the statement separately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow integration to Microsoft SharePoint shared folders

Currently all of our contact's documentation is stored on Microsoft SharePoint. It would be ideal if we could link to the shared folder as opposed to having to upload all documents and have documentation in two places.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. zapier

I need Redtail to share with zapier the following fields: mobile phone, home phone, email address, home address, city, state, zip code. The zap I am creating takes a parsed email with new lead data and adds it to redtail as a new contact. Right now the only fields Redtail allow to be added are: First Name, Last name, Contact Status, Contacts Source, Contact Category.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. linkedin

integration with LinkedIn would be awesome, so that you could create a new contact using their LinkedIn information, or at the least their name, picture, etc. I'm pretty sure this is a feature that LinkedIn makes available to CRM systems so hopefully you will explore further. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Having some form of integration with phone lines that can pull up a contact when a client calls in.

Is there any way for RedTail to pop up a client contact if they were to call in? Insurance agencies have this solutions available and it would be easier for note taking and being able to readily have their information.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Laser App

We have information about the client that we would like to enter but we do not have fields in Redtail to input that information that will then feed to Laser App.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. FMG Suite integration

In syncing contacts to FMGSuite, we need to see Quicklist Tags. Not just Tag Groups. Since Tag Groups are static, they are of limited usefulness for the purpose of identifying categories to send emails to. Since Quicklists are dynamic, I can count on the correct client records being in given Quicklists.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import More Data Points via Zapier

Have to update what can be imported from Zapier. Only the name and category/status at this point. Ideally you would be able to pull in a phone number, email, address, any data point you want. Hard to see why that can't be built out.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Advisor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How can we add facebook lead information fields (email, phone and source) into the CRM using Zapier?

Right now, I'm able to use zapier for importing leads from Facebook, it only allows me to import the first and last name. Is there a solution to import other fields like phone number, email and contact source?

To be clear. I'm collecting leads from facebook and using zapier to import into Redtail CRM.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Advisor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Citrix Sharefile File Explorer Link

You have a citrix integration, this is kind of useless as it requires the downloading and uploading of files to use them. Please integrate a button that would "open the windows file explorer location" of the files (assuming citrix files or sharefile sync are installed on the local machine)

Ive tried to figure out how to put the direct folder location as a website link in the client contact card but am unable to make it work.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add WeChat as an option to Social Media under Contact Card.

Currently, the options are only Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, ...etc. But nowadays, more and more people are using WeChat. Instead of URL, it can be a simple text field where we can enter WeChat account number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Timetrade

It would be great if there was an integration with Timetrade. Timetrade is an appointment scheduling tool that has integrations with Salesforce. It allows clients and prospects to directly schedule a visit into my calendar without the back and forth email.... I've been using if for years and have had to use my outlook desktop app to have Redtail and Timetrade to sync together... however the new Redtail cloud just doesn't work as well.

Therefore a direct integration would be FANTASTIC!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New integration: Calendly

Still waiting on an integration with Calendly

37 votes
    Vote