I suggest you ...

Sync with VoIP phone system

Have Redtail sync with our VoIP phones to allow notes to popup automically when a client is calling in or being called. I've seen this done at a few other offices with other CRM's and it is extremely dynamic and helpful.

568 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    William shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Comments are closed
    • Paul Dalton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? We have a dozen advisor clients each with their own RT and RingCentral phone system who would jump at this integration. Salesforce has been doing this for years. Both RC & RT have the API'S!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have RingCentral Meetings and schedule virtual appts there which then populates Outlook for calendar and invite email. I find that if I need to change or cancel the appt I need to delete in BOTH RC and RT then sync or they keep showing up (if I only delete in either RT or Outlook). I would like it to work by deleting it only in one place and syncing the deletion to remove in both places.

• Mark Manges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In this world, we should have this somewhat easy fix for a good tech. It shows that this idea has been suggested over 3 years ago. Do you guys make any suggestions come true?

If you're in Windows 10, you can set the default app (ie, RingCentral) for any phone number you click on. So if RedTail would just make all of the phone numbers a hyperlink, theoretically you could set up any VOIP system to click and dial. This doesn't handle integration for inbound calls, but it would be a big timesaver.

• Jared commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Vonage to your group of approved carriers for VOIP integration with Redtail/Tailwag since Vonage is such a big name and so many people use it. Our office has used Redtail for a number of years, but we just got Vonage for our VOIP carrier 6 months ago and are looking to integrate it into all areas of our business and were sad to learn that such a large VOIP carrier is not available on your platform. So we wanted to put the suggestion out there, thank you!

• Craig Arfsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to placing calls out of redtail, I would like to see incoming call integration so when someone calls in their information is immediately displayed in redtail.

• Bryna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes!!!!! documenting the call is SO VITAL! also, texting is becoming increasingly important too!

• Paul Myers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an integration for Ring Central VOIP phone service. It would be great if the integration would be able to capture text messages like e mails are archived.

My previous CRM allowed us to click on the phone numbers listed in the contact to dial immediately on our VOIP phone system. This was really a nice feature. You could also click on a contact's email address and a new mail message would open for you to begin typing. I really expected Redtail to already have these capabilities.

• Paul Dalton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for this please. We have 10 different advisor groups all of whom have redtail and ringcentral, they would all love this feature.

• Jason Nowitzki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am considering moving from Salesforce to Retail but the lack of Ringcentral integration is close to a dealbreaker. The ability to click to call and document that call instantly in the client record is very important.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base