CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Locking" Activities

Please get rid of the lock icons that appear when you permission an activity. All of my firm's activities get permissioned and the repeating lock icons get in the way, are unnecessary, and unsightly.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. User Activity

The activity should reflect who created it as well as who updated last on once completed in the notes tab. If a user completes it then another user uncompletes it and closes it out it only shows the last person vs the original person.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Link Activities From Calendar Integrations to Client Record via Attendees

Most firms include clients in a calendar invitation for a scheduled meeting as attendees by adding their email addresses. A smart feature would be to automatically link synced activities from the Retriever or O365 integration to the client record if there is an email match for an attendee.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create Activity Screen

Add a choice to "Link All Accounts" to an activity instead of one at a time. TY!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create a template for serious of activities. There are several situations that activities are preferred, so a series of act. with one click

There are several situations that activities are preferred, so a series of act. with one click

creating a template for several activities to be creates at one time, this gets time consuming when there are 5-6 future activities to do for one contact record

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When adding a note and selecting Create Follow-up Activity I would rather the activity be created after I hit save.

When adding a note and selecting Create Follow-up Activity I would rather the activity be created after I hit save, not before.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. notification

If an activity is created by user A and assigned to User B. It would be nice if when user B completes the activity user A could be notified via email as if there were an attendee on the email.

It would be great to have a box selection for this when the creator generates the redtail and assigns it or that be the deault on the activity is created.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. While RT "Speak" is useful for public forum discussion, offering collaborative functionality through "Private Team Rooms" would be great.

While RedTail "Speak" is useful for public forum discussion, offering collaborative functionality through "Private Team Rooms" would be great! Potentially grant an admin the permission to create a team room, and assign appropriate members to a private team as a collaboration tool.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Template option available when creating a New Task while completing an old one

It would be nice if we could use our Activity Templates when creating a new activity use the option "Save & Complete & New"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Template option available when creating a New Task while completing an old one

It would be nice if we could use our Activity Templates when creating a new activity use the option "Save & Complete & New"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Assigned activities

It would be great to have the option to receive an email notification when a task that I have assigned to someone else has been completed. The only way to accomplish this now is if I assign myself as an attendee on the task. This clutters up my activities list, making it difficult to discern which tasks I'm actually responsible for versus those that were assigned to others and still outstanding.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Activity Templates to allow selection of certain times

I created custom activity templates for each advisor so our secretaries are able to simply select a name and all subsequent fields will be filled in.

I would like the ability to select only certain available times when a template is selected so that the scheduler knows when that specific advisor prefers to have meetings. i.e. 10am, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm only.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a "strike through" in the activity/notes text box.

As part of the text options in activity/notes text box, it would be helpful to have a strike through option added to better manage tasks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Carry Forward Task/Activites not completed

Please work towards the ability to carry forward a task or activity that was not completed the previous day.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Strikethrough option

Please add a strikethrough font option for the description part of activities and tasks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Retriever Cloud Disconnect Notification

I missed an appointment today because my sync between Retriever Cloud and Office 365 broke. As of now, there was no other way I would have known this happened besides missing my appointment.

We should get some sort of notification that the sync is broken.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add field for duration to indicate time spent to complete a task - non-scheduled activity

Add a field for duration to indicate time spent to complete a Task (i.e. non-scheduled, non-time delimited activity). Allow this field to be completed on each step of a Workflow in order to track time spent on various tasks. This field should be exportable along with contact, user, category, subject, duration, and date in order to review time spent per contact. This married with revenue per client will enable analysis re: profitability/client and productivity per user.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To do side bar

It would be helpful to have a To Do side bar where you could drag activities that don't necessarily have a due date, but you don't want to forget. For example, money that needs to be invested, but the market is too high, or a project that is ongoing. PLEASE ADD THIS!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to change our default view for tasks and appointments from Past Due and next 30 days to Past Due and next 365 days

Ability to change our default view for tasks and appointments on the contact overview page from Past Due and next 30 days to Past Due and next 365 days? To see 30 days of tasks and not be able to immediately see future tasks does not provide a true picture of what is going on with a client. We do not want to have to take another step to go to the activities page, change the view, it should automatically always show a full year's worth of task .as well as past-due tasks should we want the view that way.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For Open Activities, please have "Next 12 Months" as an option, as we like to make sure our clients are scheduled for their annual review.

For Open Activities, please have "Next 12 Months" as an option, as we like to make sure our clients are scheduled for their annual review.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base