CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar, appointment search

being able to search the calendar for appointments in the future or past would be very beneficial

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. having used Outlook forever, one of their most valuable calendar features is setting reminders days ahead of meetings so nothing sneaks up.

calendar should have a reminder feature like Outlook calendar. I set up alerts/reminders days ahead of appointments so nothing sneaks up on us.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. redtail connect sync to redtail hosted email/calendar

Why doesn't redtail connect work directly with redtail hosted email/calendars? It's really cumbersome to have to set up an additional microsoft 365 email to use redtail connect. It seems like you would figure out a way to make it work with your own product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. delete calendar items

Deleting Calendar Items-Drag & Drop
    Need badly a way to click on multiple calendar items, then drag them all at 1x to a trash can to get rid of them. Instead have to click on the items and delete them 1x1? Too time consuming

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. delete calendar items

Deleting Calendar Items-Drag & Drop
    Need badly a way to click on multiple calendar items, then drag them all at 1x to a trash can to get rid of them. Instead have to click on the items and delete them 1x1? Too time consuming

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Calendar option to repeat only on business days.

MOST events that we put on the calendar, recurring tasks, etc, are to be performed when we are at work - on business days. This means that we may miss them when they fall on a weekend or holiday. While it may be a little complicated, having the option to say "the first business day following" after we put in "repeats on the 15th" or whatever would be VERY useful. Also it is just plain weird to see a bunch of activities on a Sunday, or Saturday.

Yes, I do see a previous solution was to set them to repeat…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would like to see name of user under calendar person selected opposed to me

Me seems unprofessional and is not always super clear
    it would be more efficient to have the name

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Color code Appointments by Servicing Advisor

It would be great if administrators could opt-in to having the system color code appointment activities on the calendar by servicing advisor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. mobile app should list the day of the week in the add activity screen

When creating a new activity in the mobile app, the add activity button should include the day, along with the month and date. In other words, the scroll wheel should show not just the month, date and year, it should show the day of the week too (e.g., Friday August 9 2019).

This is important because when outside of the office a client might agree to meet next Thursday and there is no way in the mobile app to see which date is Thursday. Currently, the add activity only shows the month, date and year (e.g., August 9 2019).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Total office calendar integration

As our office's client services it would be helpful to see the entire office calendar through the Retriever integration and not just appointments I've been assigned to as an attendee. It seems like there are a lot of options to customize what you want synced.The ability to sync the entire office calendar should be one of them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do not make me redo my settings on the calendar for person and activities. Never had to previously.

for the past 5.5 years, I never had to reset my setting on my calendar. I could filter to be me and the activities I want to see on my calendar. Very frustrating and time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Calender Defualts

in the calendar when we go to actions select hide all day events it does not save that options as a default and that is not a preferences option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. individualized calendar for any given contact

this season we find ourselves awkwardly skirting/juggling our clients' various vacation schedules. with an individualized calendar area available for each client we could input the season's data once and refer to it as needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. show holidays

When on the calendar you can select to "show holidays" which is nice to have. If you refresh your redtail at all it does not save and you have to reapply it every time. Can this be a preference in the calendar settings?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be VERY helpful if the Tailwag app allowed view of the entire month at once. - not clicking on each day. Waste of time when trying

It would be VERY helpful if the Tailwag app allowed viewing of the entire month at once, like you can through the website.
    Currently, you have to click on each date to see the activities.
    This causes a waste of time when trying to find a client's appointment OR schedule a client remotely. Thank you.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sticky board for calendar so you can have a running list of people who need to make appointments, but you're waiting on them to pick a day/t

A sticky board that pops up beside the calendar for people who you need to reschedule or are waiting to pick a day/time for a meeting and then can drag and drop them onto the calendar once they pick.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calendar

Allow us the option of only seeing the work week on the calendar.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calendar Tasks

Allow tasks to show up on the side of the Calendar rather than at the top of the calendar where space is limited. On the side we can see the full details of each item as there is more room to see the entire list of daily tasks.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add the availability of seeing two time zones running side by side in the calendar. We have clients in two time zones.

Add the availability of another column on the calendar so to show two time zones simultaneously side by side.

EXAMPLE - Eastern time side by side with Pacific to schedule appointments in both locations

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. calendar printing

Please fix the print option of the calendar. It is very disappointing to not have the ability to print out the day's meetings with detail....especially the client's name. There is hardly any info on the pdf and then in small font on the right it lists some info after the recent update. Please fix this as soon as possible. It got worse with the recent Redtail update.
    Thank you

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base