CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yes. I as the client and an advisor utilizing Redtail software should be able to delete calendar items on my p

As an advisor utilizing Redtail, I should be able to delete a calendar event on my phone and/or Outlook and that item should delete from the Redtail calendar as well. Instead Redtail puts the event back on Outlook and My phone. The Redtail approach is very inefficient for the advisor. Help!!! Please make this change

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to Choose Default Time Increments instead of the Hour like 30 Min's and have that be the default time frame.

I would like to see an option to set that all activites are a half an hour instead of an hour like when create an activity for 2 pm, I would like the end time to show 2:30pm instead of 3pm

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to Choose Default Time Increments instead of the Hour like 30 Min's and have that be the default time frame.

I would like to see an option to set that all activites are a half an hour instead of an hour like when create an activity for 2 pm, I would like the end time to show 2:30pm instead of 3pm

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Outlook and RedTail Calendar Integration

I would like meetings I create in Outlook to also automatically create a meeting in my RedTail calendar.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. RedTail Calendar Needs a Search Bar / To Be Searchable By Keyword

**RedTail Calendar Needs a Search Bar / To Be Searchable *By Keyword*.** This would be beneficial in a number of ways, but today its absence has me frustrated with one thing in particular...In our office we like to keep track of how many Client Meetings and Prospect Meetings our Advisors have each month. These topics have been added into our RedTail account as "Types" and "Categories", which the advisors are supposed to set each time they add one of these activities. However, inevitably every month, the advisors skew the numbers because they forget to set the category on a handful…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Past Due Calendar Management

When on "Today" in Calendar, we often refer to "Past Due" to either Complete, Rollover or Edit Past Due Tasks. When doing so, the system automatically resets to the most dated items on our Calendar versus the most recent. As a result, I have to each time choose the most current Past Due. = Pain in the rear! :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change the Calandar SETTINGS to NOT SHOW ALL USERS AUTOMATICALLY when you log in. You can't SAVE your preferences and the system lags hard

Please improve the calendar setting feature to SAVE your calendar viewer preferences. Changing them EVERY SINGLE LOG IN makes no sense when it forces you to drag all the unwanted data around the site slowing the entire systems functionality. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On Calendar, split the show / hide All Day activities "completed activities" from the show/hide scheduled day time activities

When we complete an activity and/or appointment, we mark them complete and we should. However, the "All Day" activities we consider more like Tasks and would like to hide those that are marked complete while still being able to view completed appointments on the clocked (i.e., 7am - 5 pm) timed slotted portion of the calendar to be able to quickly refer back, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow only the creator to change or update an appointment.

When someone other than the creator takes it upon themselves to change or update an appointment, it affects all the attendees even when it's not an authorized change. This couldn't happen in Outlook. It would only delete it on that attendees calendar.

This is a huge problem.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar

Suggesting to add contact on the subject line (instead of clicking in appointment time box to view it).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Workflow task should be a redtail activity that can link with other calendars on retriever cloud

Workflow task should become a redtail calendar activity that can link with other calendars on retriever cloud. OR. the workflow tasks themselves become linked with other online calendars on retriever cloud.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Printing the Calendar with multiple users selected

Looking for a more complete pdf calendar for printing. I select 7 users calendars to print, and when I select the action button to print the calendar (as shown on the main screen) it only shows 3 users calendars, along with a long column of all 7 users calendar along the right side. Before the tailwag update, we were able to use the print calendar option, and it would appear just as it does on the main calendar page. Can you bring this format back?? Currently we take a screen shot of the calendar to print and it uses a…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hide Weekends in calendar Actions to move to Preferences in order for this setting to stay

Hide Weekends in calendar Actions to move to Preferences in order for this setting to stay or allow the system to freeze this option once it is selected under Actions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mobile App Calendar

On the mobile app, you should be able to swipe from one day to the next, and from one calendar to the month, instead of clicking the arrow. Current functionality does not seem very intuitive

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendar Sizing

Allow to change sizing of calendar boxes, so the whole month calendar is viewable at once on the screen.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sync Redtail Calendar with Zapier with more options

If there was an api to sync redtail calendar with zapier giving many available fields to then sync the redtail with acuity, calendly, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. See more than one users calendar on the app

Please make it possible to look at more than one users calendar on the mobile app. it would make it easer when going into meetings being able to see multiple users calendars when scheduling something rather than going back and forth between the calendars

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. having used Outlook forever, one of their most valuable calendar features is setting reminders days ahead of meetings so nothing sneaks up.

calendar should have a reminder feature like Outlook calendar. I set up alerts/reminders days ahead of appointments so nothing sneaks up on us.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. redtail connect sync to redtail hosted email/calendar

Why doesn't redtail connect work directly with redtail hosted email/calendars? It's really cumbersome to have to set up an additional microsoft 365 email to use redtail connect. It seems like you would figure out a way to make it work with your own product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base