CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. branded reports

It would be great if you could upload your firm's logo so that when you generate a report it has your logo on it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. report completed tasks

It would be great if we could run a report on completed tasks so we can see which users completed what tasks, not just the last user that completed a workflow that may include multiple people
    Right now you can just run a report on open tasks, which doesn't credit users on how much they have accomplished over a course of time

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom Contact Report

It would be really helpful to have a contact report that lists all of an individuals Keywords, Tags, User Defined Fields, Memberships, and Interests that we could print out to review for client meetings and on a periodic basis to make sure all of the tags, keywords, and user defined fields are still applicable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Contact Notes Report

I would like to be able to run a Notes Report by household, not just individual client. That way a married couple can have a combined report if desired, not two separate reports that need to be run.

Thank you!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Non-Linked Contact Report

As an LPL user, I need a report that show contacts that are NOT linked for clean-up purposes. This would GREATLY reduce clean-up time.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. workflow checklist reports should show the comments entered during the processing of the workflow

workflow checklist reports must included the comments made during the process. They are pertinent to the report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Save Filters When on That Screen

When doing Activity Reports, it would be nice if the filters saved when your on that section, instead you have to re-put in all the info even if your doing something as simple as switching the attendee.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. RMD Reports

Would be nice if the reports section actually filtered. It suggests that it can, but once I click the options I want, and then apply, it is no different.
    I clicked Reports on the side, then Contact Reports, then Contacts by RMD. I then click the Filter button and make my selections. I then clicked apply. Nothing was applied. I only want ACTIVE clients not EVERY contact.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. RMD Reports

I tried to get a filtered report for RMDs but Redtail does not actually "filter".
    I went to the side clicked "Reports" clicked "Contacts Reports" clicked "Contacts by RMD" Then clicked "filter" I choose the filters I wanted and then clicked "Apply" Did not filter. Please make this option work.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. anniversary

For Wedding Anniversary reminder report, please return report to date order (month and day). Although earlier note shows this has been corrected, the dates are still out of order as of 11/11/19.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Report Sorting

When in a Report and data is sorted, then you go into a Work Flow to make changes and then back to the report, you have to resort. It would be nice to keep the sort filters in place, instead of resorting every time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Deceased Status & Death Date on Personal Profile

I would love to have the Death Date and the status of Deceased on the personal profile, i hate the idea of disconnecting a family and not have the deceased spouse on the personal profile so this would help with that

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. custom reporting

Let us be able to customize the way things show up on reports and / or create new reports from scratch.

On confidential personal profile, would like to be able to use alternate titles other than "client" and "spouse"

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to run a list of contacts for duplicate (contact card category) within Redtail

Ability to run a list of contacts for duplicate (contact card category) within Redtail. Exporting to Excel is easy to run for duplicates, but some goals require that to be imported back into Redtail. It would be helpful to have to ability to directly perform this function in our CRM.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Family Relationships Global Report - Bulk

I see someone previously asked for this feature but the recommendation was at the contact level ("family report"). I would like to run this report for all of my contacts in bulk.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Include Contact ID on Activity by Contact Report

Please allow the contact's unique Redtail ID to export on the 'Activity by Contact' Report. This ID is a useful field for updating monthly tracking reports and other macros in Excel.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. make comments and linked documents part of the notes search

Notes are searchable, but comments and document names are not. It would be helpful to hit all when searching notes.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to use a custom export template from the Reports section.

Although there is a Reports feature for creating a report by Account TYPE, not enough information is displayed to be useful, There is apparently no way to add more columns to the output generated from the Reports feature section. Using the Advanced search with a custom export template works EXCEPT the extract has ALL of a clients accounts not just the type selected (ie TERM only).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please provide the ability to use a wildcard "*" in the reporting filter date fields.

Please provide the ability to use a wildcard "*" in the reporting filter date fields.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Differentiate the primary phone number in the phone number report

When printing the Phone Number Report for a list of clients, it does not show which phone number is primary. Then I still have to go into every profile to see which number I should be calling. Maybe they could be bolded just like they are in the contact card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base