CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to run a list of contacts for duplicate (contact card category) within Redtail

Ability to run a list of contacts for duplicate (contact card category) within Redtail. Exporting to Excel is easy to run for duplicates, but some goals require that to be imported back into Redtail. It would be helpful to have to ability to directly perform this function in our CRM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically upload client quarterly statements from Orion into each individual CRM record.

Automatically upload client quarterly statements from Orion into each individual CRM record. This would save a ton of time by not having to go into each individual record and download the statement separately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Family Relationships Global Report - Bulk

I see someone previously asked for this feature but the recommendation was at the contact level ("family report"). I would like to run this report for all of my contacts in bulk.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Include Contact ID on Activity by Contact Report

Please allow the contact's unique Redtail ID to export on the 'Activity by Contact' Report. This ID is a useful field for updating monthly tracking reports and other macros in Excel.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. make comments and linked documents part of the notes search

Notes are searchable, but comments and document names are not. It would be helpful to hit all when searching notes.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Birthday Export that has the Columns Filters by Date of Birth.

I would like to see a birthday export from the CRM that would have the birthday exported with the DOB already sorted by chronological order once it was exported. The Custom export now will not sort it nor is there a user friendly feature in excel to help sort by dates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Anniversary Report - create one similar to the Birthday report

Anniversary Report - create one similar to the Birthday report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability to use a custom export template from the Reports section.

Although there is a Reports feature for creating a report by Account TYPE, not enough information is displayed to be useful, There is apparently no way to add more columns to the output generated from the Reports feature section. Using the Advanced search with a custom export template works EXCEPT the extract has ALL of a clients accounts not just the type selected (ie TERM only).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please provide the ability to use a wildcard "*" in the reporting filter date fields.

Please provide the ability to use a wildcard "*" in the reporting filter date fields.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Differentiate the primary phone number in the phone number report

When printing the Phone Number Report for a list of clients, it does not show which phone number is primary. Then I still have to go into every profile to see which number I should be calling. Maybe they could be bolded just like they are in the contact card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Client Tags

Report or Advanced search output custom export that includes a field for client tags

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add an All Open Activities Report

This report is not possible via filters because it is impossible to know the start date for the earliest open activity in the system. Please program this and make it available in the report list. From there, we could filter by advisor or attendee.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. birthday report

The most recent update makes the Birthday Reminder Report PDF too long, with too much wasted space. I print this report every month for my boss, and the previous list format was much more efficient. With the update, the report is 4 times the size of the old when printing. One solution might be to have different PDF format options when printing? A dropdown option list maybe.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Report on when fields were applied

We would like to see a report where we can when a field was applied on a contact. Like a timeline report to show what was done, we need this to be able to bulk select the contacts and then delete them instead of looking through the timeline and jumping back to the list and delete.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Personal Profile Form

We like the layout of the new Personal Profile Form/Confidential Personal Profile, however, the custom titles for Contact Information are not properly capitalizing.
    We utilize the custom fields as intended and have proper capitalization for client names, yet when we pull up the Personal Profile Form those titles are not formatted as we have them entered. We print these forms and have our clients review them to check for accuracy and not having their names properly capitalized looks unprofessional and poor on our part.
    Can the custom titles on the Profile Forms please match suit to what is entered in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View to see all activity on a Contact Record for certain time period

Would be nice to see all activity (whether an activity, note, phone call, email, etc) by Contact for a selected time period. This would be particularly beneficial when returning from time away from the office to see a consolidated view of everything. Could just be a screen view, or report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Suggestion on reports, like when we do a contact search it tells us how many records were returned in the search, it would be

Suggestion on reports, like when we do a contact search it tells us how many records were returned in the search, it would be helpful to see that on all reports as well.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter Activity Reports by Keyword

add the ability to filter to keyword on the Activities by contact report. (Use case: they use keywords for regions and want to be able to see actviity by region on the notes by contact and activities by contact reports). For advisors this would equate to seeing reviews for all fee-base vs. hourly clients

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom Export from Reports

I would like to be able to custom export from the accounts by contact report and other reports so I can get the information I want for the items in the report from the applied filters.

for example, in the current report, I cannot filter by or export the issue date

and if I use the search, then ALL accounts export and I do not want that- I only want accounts of a certain Type and status in the results.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. UDF

The 7/1/19 update changing the .pdf report printing to landscape vs portrait does not work for us at all! Plus on the UDF report we lost all the spacing and line breaks we carefully entered trying to make the report more readable. PLEASE give us the option on the orientation of reports and replace the spacing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base