CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DOD

Add reminders for contacts DOD just as you do for DOB

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Religious Preference

Add Religious Preference box so that we know whom we can’t and can’t call on observed holidays as well as what type of holiday cards we send at years end

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be awesome if from the search function I could hit "next" without having to go back to the clients' main page.

It would be awesome if we could hit "next" on a client record after pulling them up in a search regardless of what page we're in on the client. For example, I am sweeping through all of our client accounts in the CRM for fee clients. I searched them, went into the first one, went to accounts, then had to go back to the client main page to hit "next" to look at the next contacts accounts. It would save a lot of time to be in accounts, then simply hit next for the next record.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add age to contact list in search

Add contact age on contact search page in addition to name and status, etc. toggle on/off

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop Important Info pop up box moving when resizing

Please Stop Important Information pop up box from moving when resizing.

After the CRM update the week of 10/21/2019, the important information pop up box floats, when trying to resize.

In Chrome, the box moves down, when trying to expand the box.

In Firefox, the box chases the mouse. Once the attempt has been made to resize the box, then it is impossible to get to the "Update Important Information Button". I have to hit the refresh button to get out, and all new information is lost.

Jordan Word took a video, ticket # 1063970. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Contacts

Please add a feature to the contact spreadsheet area to add or replace columns...so we can customize the contacts view....
    The contacts list we are referring to..we want to be able to reference specific information for several people quickly and sort.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add INCOME and EXPENSES to the ASSETS/LIABILITIES (making it a true balance statement)

Under the ASSETS / LIABILITIES, I would like for you to consider adding both INCOME & EXPENSES (total household annual expenses). That would complete that area to make it a "Balance Statement"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enhance Branch Office/OSJ capabilities

I run a supervisory office for a broker/dealer along with managing my own accounts. I know there are some existing hard-coded fields that can help with this part of our business, I'd love to partner with some other OSJ users in order to make recommendations to enhance this part of our business - primarily enhancements to the Licenses and Recruiting screens, Making Advisor Licenses a UDF so we can record more than what is already there, Creating a module like the Family tool to track reps within a given Branch, providing a way to enter and track rep production over…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. MULTIPLE REDTAIL TABS OPEN

It sure would help out when having multiple Redtail tabs open to have the contacts name appear in the tab instead of when hovering over the tab in just reads contact.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Online or web link New Client/Prospect Data Gathering

It would be great to have a link that is linked to our Redtail CRM where we can email that link to the new client. Client clicks on the link and is able to enter all information requested. This will be a HUGE TIME SAVER. Plus, we can collect all information from client instead of us calling client to gather information needed, to then realize that there is information missing. Also, we can add the link on to our website where new clients and prospects can go and fill out all the information needed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to add a field for County on Contact Card

We would like to see the ability to add Countys to the Contact Card for addresses instead of a keyword or UDF

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. sorting with first name

Currently, the contact list is sorted by last name then first name. Can we also allow for sorting based on first name then last name?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Advisor Listing on Contact Details

Would be nice to have another field that is reportable and exportable as an associate advisor and also have the CSA there. Possibly also just change servicing adivsor to advisor. I have noticed there are roles that can be listed as advisor, associate advisor, and CSA but these are buried in the contact page. Would be nice to have consistency between these two places which would then allow you to see who the advisor is (assuming this would be servicing advisor), associate advisor, and CSA without digging.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. contact email

Currently we have to save all old email addresses on the contact record page in order for old email history to be captured. Please add a way for us to "hide" the old email addresses on the contact record page. Some of our clients have multiple email addresses from their old employer's. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add 'nickname' as a Zapier connected field.

I find the Zapier functionality fascinating. Please add 'nickname' as a Zapier sync-able (is that a word?) field. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add UDFs to the Contact Details Or Make Them More Prominent In the CRM

The whole point of having a UDF is to quickly access information specificly needed by the organization using RedTail CRM. Having to scroll down and click over doesn't make them super useful. Could we at least have the option to add them somewhere else? I'm trying to train a new hire as a back up scheduler, and right now she has to dig into Important Information or the clunky UDF fields at the bottom of the screen for our client's preferred meeting locations.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please give option to show all appointments in same view as the past due and 30 days screen

Can you add an option to show all future appointments and activities to the client screen instead of just Past Due and the Next 30 Days? We need to see further ahead than 30 days of what appointments or activities are coming. It is not efficient to have to run a report each time we want this information on a client.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Contact Name in Open Tab

When a contact is open in an internet tab, it would be nice to add the name to the open tab(s) since I flip back and forth between different contacts and I know I am not the only one that works off of multiple tabs.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. custom reports

I would like to create a custom report using the same available choices as the export feature. Basically - let me pick the fields I want on the report and print it as a form.
    Present form options don't give me enough info and custom export doesn't give me the info in a meaningful way (I would have to export excel fields into a pdf).

David

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. National Do Not Call Registry (DNC)

I would like to see a tool or part of the service that Redtail offers that would scan phone numbers when added, and then on a periodic basis, for whether or not they are on the Do Not Call registry. The cost to purchase the entire data base is around $17,000/year. As an independent FA, I can’t afford that. If you use the free version, you can have five specified area codes, but those are not flexible. So as people move around the country with their mobiles – and keep their original phone number with the area code from that…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base