CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cancel and No show Appointments

When a client cancels and no show appointment or does not show up it would be nice to have the availability ability to "cancel" & "No show" appointment not just deleting the appointment.

We need to be able to track the people who cancel and do not show up for appointment.

628 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export requests need to run in the background

Redtail recently improved the CRM so that linking unlinked accounts kicks off a job that emails you when the linkage is complete. This should be done for any kind of export that normally times out showing the pink unicorn - I.E. trying to export the "contacts permissioned" in one of our databases shows a list 440 pages long which times out every time I attempt to export it. The job should run in the background, email when complete and I should be able to pick it up from the "downloads" section of the CRM.

163 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a "this was a client review" check box in notes and activities

There should be a separate field that we can use to report on client reviews in notes and activities. Currently, if you want to search notes for all of a client's reviews, you have to set up a custom category for it or use specific words to search. If there was a check box "this was a client review", then a report would easily show the history of all client reviews and would allow for better flexibility in charting client contacts.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Set workflow due date a specific day of the week before

For example, I would like to say that a task is due the Friday before the target date

411 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keyboard shortcuts

The integration of keyboard Shortcuts for the more commonly used bulk features (Such as the add button in any given browser) Would be supremely helpful. Just a way to streamline the process of using redtail and to cut down on the amount of time spent clicking around the website.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Artificial Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Form CRS Delivery Documentation

Please rename the BICE field under accounts to "Form CRS" so we can document Form CRS delivery under the new Regulation Best Interest (Reg BI) requirements.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Workflow Complete Triggers Additional Workflow

Completion of one workflow should be able to be a trigger event to another workflow. This would allow an automated bridge to connect related workflows.

152 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Rolling over all calendar items from one day to the next automatically

Goldmine had a feature that allowed a preference to be set to roll all calendar items over from one day to the next if not completed. I would like to see this option in Redtail as I've been told it is not available at this time.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Link a contact to Multiple Folders in Imaging

Currently we can only link a contact to one folder in imaging. It would be helpful to allow 2 or more folders for clients who have both personal and group retirement plan accounts.

Example of my Imaging Library:

-Client 1
    -Client 2
    -Client 3
    -ABC Corp 401(k)
    Participant A
    Participant B
    *Client 2

Because Client 2 is already linked to their "personal folder" I can't link them to their own sub-folder within the 401(k) plan. When viewing in the CRM, I won't see these documents unless I remember to manually search for them.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. RMD Dashboard

Would love to be able to input a date that the RMD is scheduled to distribute out of the account on the dashboard. I set them up to distribute ahead of time and would love to be able to see the anticipated withdrawal date on the dashboard so that when I go back into the dashboard a few weeks later, I don't have to start all over again with who and who hasn't had their's scheduled. Also a place to put a note about how the client prefers to handle the RMD, i.e. reinvest (journal) into a taxable account ***,…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Workflow in main Notes Realtime NOT once Workflow is done

It would be extremely helpful to have the Workflow notes appear in the main contact notes, on real time, once each task is complete. Therefore all notes for the client are consolidated in one place not separate areas. Currently, as is is NOT efficient! Even with the workflow summary notes you only have them once the workflow is done not while its going

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add activities to left menu bar

Separate appointments (or events) from activities. Task activities don't belong on the calendar and take up too much space at the top of the calendar. A separate activities section that lists lists all tasks like Outlook is desperately needed.

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Schedule or Send Email Later Option

When we are working with email templates I would like see to the option to schedule when the email is sent. You can only send it immediately. A send later option would be good if we are working on an evening, weekend or would prefer if a client receives the email at a certain time.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add global time zones

We have clients globally and the lack of time zones is really problematic in using the CRM fully.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Link Multiple Contacts at once in Imaging

Imaging allows multiple contacts to be linked to a folder. But each one has to be added individually. We should be able to link a husband and wife to their household folder without having to save the first person and locate the folder again from the home screen.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Online Event RSVP Registration

It would be SUPER helpful if there could somehow be a page that we could send our seminar invitees to in order for them to electronically register for the event. Then they could go to the link and pick the date of the event they will be attending (if there are more than one to choose from), put in first and last names of all who will be attending, relationship of guests to themselves, total number of guests attending, and any special requests they may have.

If Invitees could just register within Redtail then that would allow us to take…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Calendly Integration

Integrate directly with Calendly or have an online scheduler for appointments.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. prioritize workflow

Be able to prioritize workflows instead of just going by due dates. If we have 10 workflows due this week, we want to make sure we get high priority ones done first even if there are low priority due dates.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 181 182
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base