Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. membership automatic set up

It would be nice if some of the membership relationships could be set up automatically when the membership is intuitive. Maybe an option or check box that says, "would you like to automatically add this relationship to: bob brewer, jenny jones and michelle miller". Lets say steve brewer, bob , jenny and michelle are all brothers and sisters; kate brewer is steve's wife . I add mike brewer as steve's father. It would be nice if redtail could figure out that mike is also bob, jenny and michelle's father as well as kate's father-in-law. This issue gets compounded when you…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. eMoney Client Tasking

I would like to use the client tasking feature of eMoney, but I am told by eMoney support that because of my Redtail integration this feature cannot be used. Apparently, Redtail takes over tasks in eMoney and Redtail does not have a category for task assigned to clients. It would be great if this issue was resolved. Please see the link below for description and video of client tasking.

https://blog.emoneyadvisor.com/product-updates/client-tasks-and-next-steps-released/

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. account udf bulk add

I track RMDs for clients on an account level and a contact level and I have to manually add each account level UDF every January. This should be accomplished by a bulk add. And of course to do that it means that we will need an advanced search for the account level as well as contact level (So I can search for open IRAs and get open IRAs instead of closed IRAs and open something else) which is how the current advanced search works.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Notification for Past Due Tasks

One prob we have is people not leaving notes after a review/activity that is several days past the end time/date.
    In Automation, please add TRIGGER EVENT = ACTIVITY PAST DUE, and then give us a way to select IF ALL CONDITIONS = WORD SEARCH, then we can (like notes) use a FILTER and search open review activities over 24-48 hrs past end time/date so we can automatically notify a User (either advisor or assistant) to get it completed. Almost like Mom reminding us to take the trash out, but automated.
    I understand we can look at past due open activities,…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. AUM - Report AUM growth periodically

It would be great if we could run a report that tracked AUM growth (monthly/quarterly/annually)

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Systematic Withdrawals to Payment Info in Accounts that auto updates the Total Withdrawls

We need an easy way to track cumulative account withdrawals- for both systematic and one-time amounts.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →