CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. custom report

combine elements of activity and notes reports to manage staff. we have weekly staff meetings to review the week. if we can see open and completed activities and notes for a client/prospect. it would tell a better story of what we did for this person without having to go to multiple reports. we would run this report weekly for everything we did that week

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Activity report option in common tasks

The report options within the common tasks of a contact record, only provides a "last activity" repor however, you did give options fo "last note" and "notes report". Please give the same option to be able to run "activity report", not just a "last activity"report. Similar to how the note report options are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Timeline Filters

Add timeframe options or users as filters when viewing the Timeline

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Sorting Function to Email Template List

Would be really helpful to add the ability to sort templates by date added.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More options for fields that show on the search results page after a search

When I search in the main search box in the top left corner of Redtail, a few different information fields show up beside each contact on the search results screen and then there are field options in the top right part of the page to determine what fields I will see next to each contact. Those options are very limited. Please add more options to this... especially contact email information.

It would be VERY helpful to be able to see primary email addresses here. When I am looking at attendees within a seminar, I see these fields in the row…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. seminar reports

Seminar reports: On the seminar attendees report it prints only HOME phone. Is there a way to have this print the PRIMARY number. These days the primary is a mobile number. Therefore the report prints a blank for the phone number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Apple Pages vs MS Word.

Can Apple Pages be a choice for the default word processor?

We prefer to NOT use MS Word.

This would be both for uploading mail merge templates as well as the Mail Merge output document.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Beneficiary report - Under Type, would like it to also include "Traditional IRA" as the Portfolio Detail report does.

Beneficiary Report - Under Type, would like it to also include "Traditional IRA" just like the Portfolio report does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. automation by date

I would like the ability to add the date as an automation trigger for workflows. For example, the first day of each quarter I want a compliance workflow to be triggered.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Easier Access for Quicklists

It would be helpful if quicklists were quicker to access. Currently it takes 3-4 clicks to navigate to the quicklist. Having the choice to default to a particular list would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. multiple dashboard reminders on today page

Would like there to be an option to have multiple dashboard reminders on the today page. Currently you are only allowed to pick one reminder to show on the today page. For example we like having birthday reminders on the today page, but would also like to have account renewal reminders show as well.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. allow for ALL membership codes to be customized, edited or deleted

Why does there need to be "default" membership codes. it make it confusing and cumbersome, please allow for the entire list to be customized.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Red is a distressing color, please allow alternative colors like blue.

I know this may seem trite, BUT stop using the color red/gray and/or allow other color alternatives to the template. I left your CRM because it's red and distracting and stressful to look at all day. As humans, we are conditioned that the color red is bad, or we should beware. It's stressful to look at red. Please allow us to customize the colors, it isn't that hard to code. Drab gray and red are terrible colors to look at all day. I only came back because I was forced to because of your integration options which connect with my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add "Start Date" and "Date Previous Step Completed" as Step Due Anchors

I think it would be useful to add the workflow start date as well as when the previous step was completed as reference points for when steps are due. This would add flexibility to anchor when a step is due to days from the start date of the workflow, or from when the previous step was completed. Some steps are better anchored to start date, while others are better anchored to target date.

Many times, steps take longer than anticipated, and the existing workflow structure is not accommodating to this. Additionally, only having "target date" as an anchor for when…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Confidential Emails

Please provide a filter option to remove or hide emails to or from any domain at this time. For example, if a user is sending a confidential email - the correspondence will be hidden from everyone else but the sender.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Link an existing note to a contact.

Be able to link an existing note to a contact. We have discovered after completing a note in one contact that we needed to link, not copy, the note to another contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make Description Available for Guests Added to Tasks (when an email notification is sent)

Let the description of a task be emailed to guests added on the task as we don't input sensitive material into tasks, we just track progress. Or lease make it option for people that aren't posting sensitive material in their tasks to be more efficient

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. shared family contact address and phone info

We often don't have address info for adult children of clients. When adding an adult child to a family - we use this to group them instead of memberships - we'd like to have an option to classify them as an adult child and have that classification mean that the family head's address and phone info will NOT automatically populate in the adult child's contact card.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Family  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Seminars - Suggestions

1.) Check-in List should have PRIMARY phone not HOME phone.

2.) Under Manage Attendees (aka attendees for Seminar) it would be nice to be able to update more than one attendee status from that screen rather than having to do "bulk" through search feature.
    EX: Search for last name Williams and 7 pull up, and i know the 4 that want to come, i would like to do the update INSIDE the Seminar tool, NOT have to "send to search" and then update that way. (saves us on clicks)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base