CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto -Log Out

I hate when I'm working or making a very long list it interrupts me and then it doesn't even save my work! If keeping it please make the feature so it continues right where we leave off!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save Filters When on That Screen

When doing Activity Reports, it would be nice if the filters saved when your on that section, instead you have to re-put in all the info even if your doing something as simple as switching the attendee.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deceased Status & Death Date on Personal Profile

I would love to have the Death Date and the status of Deceased on the personal profile, i hate the idea of disconnecting a family and not have the deceased spouse on the personal profile so this would help with that

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. custom reporting

Let us be able to customize the way things show up on reports and / or create new reports from scratch.

On confidential personal profile, would like to be able to use alternate titles other than "client" and "spouse"

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Extended Activities Filter Dates for 12 months

When looking at the activities for a contact under their profile, there should be some sort of "12 months" time period. Many of our clients schedule one meeting a year and so their next meeting can only be seen when you make a custom dates range, which takes way too long to do.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Export requests need to run in the background

Redtail recently improved the CRM so that linking unlinked accounts kicks off a job that emails you when the linkage is complete. This should be done for any kind of export that normally times out showing the pink unicorn - I.E. trying to export the "contacts permissioned" in one of our databases shows a list 440 pages long which times out every time I attempt to export it. The job should run in the background, email when complete and I should be able to pick it up from the "downloads" section of the CRM.

163 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to correct a workflow outcome

I think it is very odd that I am unable to correct the outcome of a workflow.
    It really seems to make the workflows unusable. It is so easy to accidentally choose the wrong outcome, and it is also not uncommon for the situation to change, and the outcome needs to be corrected. I am surprised that Redtail does not want their workflows to be more user friendly.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Family Relationships Global Report - Bulk

I see someone previously asked for this feature but the recommendation was at the contact level ("family report"). I would like to run this report for all of my contacts in bulk.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Search for nearby clients list or map view

Ex: Agent has to drive 1 hour away for an appointment that will only take 10-15 minutes and would like to make better use of his time, Redtail should have a function that allows Agent to see other clients in that area so that he can attempt to schedule multiple appointments in the same area easily. Now he is able to meet a client for his annual review meeting on his way back rather than driving all the way back out there in 2 weeks"

It would be nice if Redtail had a way to find other clients that live…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. task update or completion email to be received by the person doing the updating or completing

When we complete or update a task all of our colleagues that are added as "Attendees" receive an email in Outlook. We would like the person who completes or updates the task to receive the same email (currently not an available feature.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Note Report in Portrait mode

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add an option to print the Note Report in portrait mode like it used to be. We scan our notes to Dropbox, and it is really hard to read them sideways later when we need to...plus the Subject, Notes, Start Date, and Complete Date don't print out properly either.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. reoccurring events when editing "occurrence only" actually edits ALL future. Needs to be fixed.

This needs to be fixed as when you make a change to a reoccurring it changes ALL future even though you only have "occurrence" selected.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Daily Update E-mail

It would be helpful to see all of the changes made for clients the advisor is assigned to throughout the day in a summary format rather than just getting multiple automatic e-mails when an address or other piece of information is changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. redtail connect sync to redtail hosted email/calendar

Why doesn't redtail connect work directly with redtail hosted email/calendars? It's really cumbersome to have to set up an additional microsoft 365 email to use redtail connect. It seems like you would figure out a way to make it work with your own product.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Select multiple notes to make "actions" on

It would be great if we could select multiple notes that the "Actions" button would apply to. So you could do actions to several notes at one time (e.g. "Link to an account" multiple notes at once).

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Copy notes from one record to another record in bulk

We want to able to copy all completed notes from one record to another record. Right now you can only do it individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. An Automation for adding contacts to a tag group (syncing with retriever cloud)

With Retriever cloud,
    We must sync contacts via a tag group.
    With R4TW we're able to sync contacts with a quicklist,
    quicklist are more beneficial since they update automatically.
    If there was a way to choose quicklist with retriever cloud, even better.
    If there was a way to set an automation to add contacts to a tag group, also even better.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add more Automation Triggers

It would be nice to have the following workflow triggering event.
    1. Account Status Change - If an account is marked closed it would be great to trigger a workflow.
    2. Marital Status change - This would be nice to trigger a workflow any time a client gets married, gets divorced, etc.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A profile setting that sets activity order base on contact, user, type, ect.

The default setting for activity order is set for time of day. Any possibility that we can have an option to lock in a new order? Say we want to view in order of contacts each time we view our activities. I understand that we can click "contact" each time but having this be a user setting would be a great addition.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base