CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In the "Payment Info" section, would like to see options other than Monthly payments. Like, Quarterly or annual.

Some clients take quarterly or annual withdrawals. The option in the current Payment Info sections is "Withdrawals - Monthly". Can quarterly and annual options be added, or take the word Monthly out.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report option for only open account

Allow the "Reports" section of Redtail to incorporate a toggle for including ONLY OPEN ACCOUNTS, ONLY CLOSED ACCOUNTS OR BOTH.

Presently you cannot "filter" a Redtail Report for just "Open" accounts. You have create a customer export to excel, then adjust the excel to exclude closed accounts.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Displaying incorrect Bond Share Positions in AUM section

Currently, all bond positions are displaying the incorrect shares due to Redtail not displaying the ACTUAL share position of each security from the clearing firms FTP file. Redtail instead, takes the dollar AUM dollar balance of each security divided by its security price to equal share amount. This does not work for bonds because with bonds, you need to also multiply the final share total x 100 to display the correct bond price. I don't understand how other Redtail Clients that trade bonds have not complained about this discrepancy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show Account Owner Name when "Show Family Accounts" is selected, Family tag is inconvenient

When I have "Show Family Accounts" selected the best option I have to see which account belongs to which family member is to hover over the "Family" tag?? This will sound lazy, but that is a bit inconvenient. It would be much preferred to just have a column added when this option is selected that shows the account owner's name. Since this request has been offered and upvoted many times, I am sure others agree.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adding accounts for a contact should be simple

Adding accounts (under a contact name) could be a lot simpler. For example, there is no way currently to just add a Merrill Lynch IRA for $100k. There is no easy way to enter in a balance. The software (awkwardly) requires you to know the # of shares and price per share. This is only way to get a "balance" other than dummy fill those fields with a fake number of shares IE-1 and a dummy price. Seems like the accounts field could be much simpler and faster.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customizing Accounts Bar

It would be great if we could be able to customize the accounts bar, the last field is currently balance, which doesn't relate to our field and we hate seeing that $0.00 in that column.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. maturity

Is it possible in Accounts top add field "Maturity Date" and have it appear in the General Info area, right after "Issue Date"?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Account status

Please add ANNUITIZED to drop-down menu for Account Status.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Account Status

As I read through the list of requests for ACCOUNT STATUS, is it possible to make this a drop-down list we can customize?

Everyone is using this database similarly, but we all run our businesses with a different emphasis.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Form CRS Delivery Documentation

Please rename the BICE field under accounts to "Form CRS" so we can document Form CRS delivery under the new Regulation Best Interest (Reg BI) requirements.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. RMD Dashboard

Would love to be able to input a date that the RMD is scheduled to distribute out of the account on the dashboard. I set them up to distribute ahead of time and would love to be able to see the anticipated withdrawal date on the dashboard so that when I go back into the dashboard a few weeks later, I don't have to start all over again with who and who hasn't had their's scheduled. Also a place to put a note about how the client prefers to handle the RMD, i.e. reinvest (journal) into a taxable account ***,…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display Client Name in open internet tab rather than "Redtail CRM"

I typically have more than one client record open at the same time so it would be nice to see the client name in the tab rather than Redtail CRM...displaying client name would be really helpful!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically updating account type via autolink

Under unlinked accounts you're able to see the account type i.e IRA, Joint, Individual..etc. however when you run autolink, the account type information disappears and you have to manually go in to each client profile and select account type. If we already have that information it should automatically updated when you run autolink. This would increases efficiency and eliminate entry errors, like incorrectly labeling an account.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Commission Schedule in Accounts Set up.

I would like to see a commission dollar and percentage option. Portfolio balance is fine but most life insurance and annuity sales are commission based.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Could you please put the Model in the portfolio detail report for clients name

Could you please put the Model in the portfolio detail report for clients name

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a field for custodian in "update account" field. For example, custodian would be Pershing, company would be Inland, and product would b

Add a field for custodian in "update account" field. For example, custodian would be Pershing, company would be Inland, and product would be Inventrust.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Albridge feed

Albridge feed improvements. When accounts come into the unlinked section the account title is visible, but once they are linked there is not any title. It seems like you could create a field for that to populate into the clients account section since it does come over in the feed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a fund number column to the account assets

The existing columns are Asset Name, Symbol (Ticker), Shares, Price, and balance. Could you add a fund number column too. Lots of paperwork needs the fund number and ticker and it would be nice to have it in one spot in RedTail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create ability to link contacts in our database to companies' group policies as clickable or "hot" links to the participants' accounts

I would like the ability to link contacts in our database to companies' group policies as clickable or "hot" links to the participants' accounts. For example, one of our clients owns a business and has a group Simple IRA as well as a Group Healthcare Policy. However, currently, you cannot list or link the participants contributing to the Group Simple IRA. As for healthcare policy, currently, you can only list the participants on the business account's master policy, but it doesn't link or reflect to the employees' accounts or records. Please fix, it would be extremely beneficial to our company.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. fix SECURITY issues

Redtail needs to put a priority on the security (or lack of) in this program. I would think your prior security breach would make security the top priority. Apparently not. Two factor does not consistently engage. As a result, if ones password is compromised, Redtail, with SSO just gave the keys to the kingdom to all of our client's data that resides in Redtail, as well as other third party programs. I was out of town at a conference and was not comfortable signing into Redtail without two factor. Even the two factor that is" sometimes enabled" is not the…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base