CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full notes are appearing on main activities page-I understand this is a bug but our office actually likes being able to see the notes

There is a bug causing notes to appear on the main activities page. This would be a great optional view. It allows us to quickly see the notes in the activity without having to open the activity.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Full notes are appearing on main activities page

The notes section of two of my open activities are fully displaying on the main activities and I don't know how to minimize it down.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New format of Activities summary page

The update that now puts a preview of activities on the home page is AWFUL! The whole point of a summary screen like that is to SUMMARIZE - not muddy the page up with the meat of my activity when I have at least 30 on a daily basis. I get that some may like this feature, but at least give us the option of NOT using this new format vs forcing us to. VERY un-user friendly :( Thank you.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. formatting box move to bottom of activity entry field.

formatting section should be moved to below the ACTIVITY ENTRY FIELD not above. Trying to bold a word or phrase is difficult because you have to scroll back to the top to hit bold and then you lose your place because the screen viewing area is small.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Activies - sorting

Activies - sorting - Prior to today 10/16/19 I was always able to sort by 'type' and then by '!'. This would group all of my hottest activites by type.
    As of today, the first sort is completely lost when I click on the second sort.
    For example, I sort on 'type', then sort on '!' and the 'type' sort is lost.
    This needs to be changed back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is there any possible way to get the servicing agent section on when you create an activity. We are looking for a way for our customer serv

Is there any possible way to get the servicing agent section on when you create an activity. We are looking for a way for our customer service director to be notified if a different agent is on a case so they can be added to an appointment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Junxure Time Stamp

Within an Open Activity, there will be a sequence of notes, most recent on top, of what is being done with that particular activity. Junxure offered CTRL J which equaled (sample) "10/9/19 BMW 1:00 PM", it was great. I have offered this suggestion in Request #626395 8/21/17 and #695898 1/3/18.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. reports for activities per category

Be able to run a monthly report of my Platinum client list to see how what activities ( touches ,calls, emails, cards,and events) they had for this month on a report to monitor if we have communicated with them on a regular basis or did they slip through the cracks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reoccuring activies repeating on a specific date, but activities will not occur on a weekend

I have been setting up activites to occur on a specific date, but they will repeat on weekends if the date falls on a Saturday or Sunday which no one will be able to see. There should be an option to repeat activities on a specific date every month, but have an option to default the activity to the Friday before or the Monday after if the specific date lands on a weekend.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Open Activities in Client Contact - view ALL on one screen

When in a Client's contact, we would like to see ALL OPEN Activities on one screen (whether they are past due or future date). We don't like having to "filter" past due and future.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow activity template to be used when creating an activity from a note

Activity and note templates are great but they can't be used within the same action. If I type a note using a template and then check the box to create an activity within that note, it won't let me use an activity template. At the same time, when I use an activity template and then want to link a note, I don't have the ability to use a note template.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. private activities

Scheduling a private meeting on the Redtail calendar still shows the attendees. That’s not “private” and it is creating a liability for us when we need to have meetings with employees on HR issues. Private should be completely private and not show attendees or there should be a global setting where at the company level firms can choose to turn this feature on or if they would want attendees to show on private meetings.

Also, private activities should show as private in the timeline also without any details:

"Jane updated a private activity" or "Sam deleted a private activity"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. past due task report

I would like an easily printable Past Due Tasks report. I frequently need to track down users to see if they actually completed a task as they refuse, for some reason, to mark them as complete in the system.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. start and end time

Don't make start and end times required if activity is a task.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. past due activities

When going through a user's Past Due activities, Redtail used to keep you on whatever page you were on (assuming you have more than 25 past due activities), and you could click into an activity, adjust it, and it would take you back to the same page you were on. Now it takes you to Page 1 every time. I preferred it the other way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Within an Activity where more than one person is a user/attendee, have an option to make one of the user's 'Primary'.

We have plenty of activities where there is more than one staff person one it, mostly to have a 2nd set up eyes but there is typically one person that is 'Primary' on the activity and it would be nice to have that option available.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Past Due Activities resets to page 1

When I do a "reschedule" on a past due activity, to move it forward to another day's list, it then resets the past due list to page 1. This is very cumbersome. I suggest two things - 1) have the page numbers of the past due list be at the top as well as the bottom of the list, and 2) have the page reset to the page you were working on when you "reschedule" an activity.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base