Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Remove default options in database lists

In Database Lists... there are default options we cannot remove. I understand that it's good to give us some basic directions, but there should be a toggle switch that allows us to "Turn Off Database List Defaults" if we are comfortable with our own framework and do not need Redtail's. Those extra no frills options really clutter up the dashboard!

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Individual User Preferences to hide or show drop down options within database lists

In my capacity that I work in Redtail, I do not need to see every available drop down option. I want to be able to show or hide ones available.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dark mode

Dark Mode!

Having Dark Mode makes looking at the Computer Screen a lot easier on the eyes, especially since we use RedTail throughout the day. As Cell Phones, Email, and others have started to adopt this feature, I believe RedTail should give their users the option to do so.

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base