CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have completed tasks in a step disappear from Calendar when each Task is completed.

When I have a Step that requires several Tasks to complete, the tasks remain uncompleted until ALL the tasks are completed. VERY Confusing. Recommend each task disappear or appear as completed when completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unclickable Standing Calendar

Our office has varying hours for each rep and assistant and multiple locations. So the ability to have a standing unclickable calendar box that would sit in the background able to be color coded for shifts and which office location we are at would be a big help.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hide "Attendees" on calendar view. Takes up too much calendar real estate - not relevant to our office procedures

We are a 2 person busy office that depends on our calendar view many times daily.
    For our calendar use, the client name is crucial to be "at a glance" displayed from any calendar view (day, week, month view). Currently the "Attendees" display on every appt on our calendar view. This view is not only useless to us but takes up space that that our client's name needs to appear. During our busy time, we have appointments every 15 minutes. It is of great importance, for us to have a fast view of who our appointments are with through out…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When printing out the WEEK view of the calendar, the Linked Contact's name does not appear as seen on the screen.

When printing out the WEEK view of the calendar, the Linked Contact's name does not appear as seen on the actual screen. Instead, the information is listed by day on following sheets, or on the DAY calendar, you have to look to the side of the printout to match things up.
    This causes more than one look at the calendar. I'm sure this would be a useful feature on the MONTH view as well.

Seeing the calendar that is on the screen would tremendously help us during tax season. Thanks much!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Completed Activities -- it would be much clearer and cleaner if completed activities were shown with strike through .

Completed Activities/Appointments -- it would be much clearer and cleaner if completed activities were shown with strike through .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calendly Integration

Integrate directly with Calendly or have an online scheduler for appointments.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calendly integration--prevent tasks created in Redtail from synching with Google calendar

Calendly integration is GENIUS, however, a key issue with Redtail’s Calendly integration is that Redtail activities categorized as "Task" flow to the Google calendar and appear as a calendar event. NO tasks should flow to Google; Google should be a pass-thru only from Calendly to Redtail’s calendar.

Our business requirement: a solution where clients and prospects can see our calendar availability and schedule/re-schedule their own meetings with us; this is a very high business value to achieving internal efficiencies for our practice and for the client in being self-enabled and increasing their convenience.

User scenario: Most Redtail users, I would…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. week view

Create a weekly view for the mobile App that is friendly enough for me to schedule an appointment without having to log in and out. Also, enable face-ID to log in to redtail app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. week view

Create a weekly view for the mobile App that is friendly enough for me to schedule an appointment without having to log in and out. Also, enable face-ID to log in to redtail app.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lag time when dragging calendar activities

The lag time when dragging calendar activities is crazy slow. There never even used to be a lag time, then there was. Now it's worse. Anyway to fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be really great if we could edit the color choices for the current day

It would be really great if we could edit the color choices for the current day. I have trouble finding the current day, with it being light yellow.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cloud Retriever - auto link contact from appointment generated in an outside calendar

I use an online calendar (ScheduleOnce) so that my clients can book appointments at their convenience. They can choose between a phone call or in office appointment. They are prompted to enter their name and email address before the appointment hits my calendar.

Currently, that appointment appears in my google calendar. Using the cloud retriever, this now shows up as an activity on my RedTail calendar. This part works seamlessly.

The issue is, the end user (my client who originates the appointment) doesn't appear in the RedTail activity as a "Linked Contact." The email address that is used to originate…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. calendar user permissions

There needs to be a way to set permissions on an activity for users. For example, I need my co-workers to see my activities, but I do not want them to have the ability to edit my entries. "View only" permissions...this is a common feature on Outlook and Google calendars. It should be a standard feature and relatively easy to implement. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Colored border to signify assigned users

On the calendar the color at the moment signifies what type of activity it is. It would be helpful for times I am looking at the calendar of multiple users for the border of the activities I am on to be a different color than the ones I am not on. With this you would also need to thicken the line slightly to make it more visible.

Speaking of visible, when an activity is really short the ability to hover over to see a popup of more activity details goes away. This should be fixed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. dob reminder

When clients are changed to former client, please automatically remove their birthday reminder from the calendar.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integration with Bookafy

I'd like appointments created in Bookafy added as an activity in my client's account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. View two calendars side-by-side

When scheduling for advisor admin needs to view the advisors calender and their own. Can there be a way to have the calendar show the day side by side? Or have an option to have the two calendars show in two different browser windows without it resetting to showing both at the same time or the original view? Admin needs to view their calendar, but not in the same view as the advisor. It is time consuming to wait to have it reload the view, rather than just flip to a new view, or have the calendars viewed side by…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. apptoto

I'd love to see a direct integration with AppToto, an online appointment scheduling platform that will text, email, and even voice call people for appointment reminders, confirmations, reschedules, etc. What would be great is if AppToto could search RT for contact info when people set appointments via our booking portals we have with AppToto, create an appointment on our RT calendar linked to that contact with any details s/he submits via the appointment calendar. That would be super cool and very helpful!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar printing

Recently I was trying to print weekly calendars and noticed that the calendar only takes up half the page when converted to a PDF. I would really love the option to customize the layout of the PDF before printing. If I could fill more of the page with the calendar, it would be easier to see the info on the activities. As of right now, I would have to convert the PDF into a word file and stretch from there. This is obviously not an economical use of time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base