CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tally count of COMMENTS BY USER

Your tally on NOTES BY USER shows the number of notes entered by each user. Love it. Any way you can keep a tally count on COMMENTS BY USER?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Document Attachments

We are working on creating a template for the notes section is RT for client meeting notes and we were thinking that it would be really helpful is there was a link to attach documents that were either scanned in and stored in RT or from the desktop so that the notes itself could be a summary and then in the same "meeting notes" note from that client meeting would also be the full handwritten notes from the advisor all in one place. And also just be able to attach documents to any activity or note so that everything from…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show the date next to "today" in the notes tab

It would be helpful if it had the date in the right hand corner of a note where it says "today" and the time. It's nice that it says "today," "yesterday," "last Thursday," etc., but it would be nice to have the date too.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bulk link notes to an account - select several notes than choose an action

It would be very helpful if when I am on the notes tab I can bulk link notes to a contact's account. I wish I could select as many notes a I want that link them all at once to an account.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notes you've been notified of should appear on dashboard

Have an area on the dashboard where you can get a quick glance and filter notes you've been notified of. The email notification is nice, but it would also be great to see all the notes that have been made over the past few days that you have been notified on instead of going in to each email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Comments

We would like to be able to view comments on a post in the notes section without having to click to open it. When we go to the notes section, we want to see all everything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add checkbox to this notification to stop further pop-ups: "This image cannot be directly pasted here. Please use the image tool provided."

This notification now shows up twice nearly every time I paste an email into RT. This equals more clicks every day. Please add a check-box to the notification pop-up to let me never see the notification again.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. default category for linked notes

Would be nice to have a user preference for default category for linked notes. (Voice of Gollum: "we hates general information")

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. NOTES PAGE SORTING

I would like to be able to set a global setting for all CRM contacts that will allow me to decide what detail I am going to see. As an example, I would like just "notes" and "Activities" as a default

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Copy notes from one record to another record in bulk

We want to able to copy all completed notes from one record to another record. Right now you can only do it individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I dont want to uncomplete a note just to view it and a saved document.

I dont want to uncomplete a note just to view it or to view a saved document. When you complete it again, it changes the date, making the notes out of order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Link a note to an open activity

Why can we not link a note to an open/existing activity. We can create a new activity from a note but not link a new note to an existing activity. I use Mobile Assistant and will dictate notes from a client meeting. I would like the note to show up in the activity to keep things together. I am having to copy and paste from the note to the note section in the activity then delete the prior note so there not 2 copies. We should be able to open the note and link it to the activity.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add more than one account number to a single note

I would be helpful to be able to add more than one account number to a single note.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability for Redtail "operator" to select the team member associated with the note when populating notes.

i.e. an adviser calls a client and copytalk's the conversation - when the operator at our front desk goes to log the call into Redtail, she is unable to change the username to adviser associated with the call.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. copy and paste formatting into notes

(Pasting from word, etc then printing out the note later) It is better however there are still many extra spaces generated and id love to see exact formatting including multiple columns. Seems to me if you put the left side details in the footer there will be more room for the note itself too. (see attached for comparison of original to RT output)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move notes in date sequence

It would be nice to move notes up and down in sequence. Sometimes a note happened a few days earlier than the latest note added. Would like to be able to move it to date order

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tables in the Notes section

Would like the ability change the rows and columns after the initial table has been created in the notes section of the CRM.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When adding a note, Redtail users that have access to more than one database should have the option to copy the note to the other databases

Members of our team support multiple advisors that share clients but have different Redtail databases (support staff has access to both databases). When adding a note to a contact's page, we would like to have the option to duplicate that note to the other databases that we have access to. There should be something like a check box to select "copy note to another database" so that we do not have to copy and past the note.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. add comments formatting

Need to have (at least basic) Formatting of Comments in Notes

It would be awesome to preserve at lest some basic formatting of Comments made to Notes. Comments are a great way to track who does what and at what time. But even a common return/enter to start a new paragraph does not translate when you add a comment to a note. It shows up as one big blob and is difficult to read a longer comment that needs to be made. Full formatting (bold, italicize, bullets, etc.) would be great, but at least we should have the ability to…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notes attached to additional contacts

When a note is attached to an additional contact at a later time, the date of the note should be accurate to the date note was taken, not the date it was attached to the contact. This is very confusing and needs to be changed.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base