CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Report of clients on a given step in a workflow, then mail merge from report

I would like to be able to see all the clients on a given step in my workflow process. Then to be able to mail merge and send those clients a letter would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add contact ID field to all workflow reports exports

Currently when exporting a list of workflows the contact ID field is not present. You have to send the list to search and have a custom export in order to get the ID. it would be useful to be able to compare lists of clients that have a certain workflow running vs those that should

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report with All Info Inside Client Portfolio!!!

Add a report inside the client portfolio reports option for a report with Name, Acct Value, Surrender Value, Cash Value, Rider, Beneficiary, and Payment Info. This would be an all around report for client folders that the agent can reference during appt. Hugely beneficial!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. RMD

With the recent update for filtering the RMD for contacts 72 and older. It would be nice to add to include individuals who were already 70.5 before the SECURE Act was passed and who will have to continue taking an RMD; until it is no longer relevant.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make linked notes visible from the activity report

As a user I would like to see all the details of my activity within the report, please include linked notes.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. custom report

combine elements of activity and notes reports to manage staff. we have weekly staff meetings to review the week. if we can see open and completed activities and notes for a client/prospect. it would tell a better story of what we did for this person without having to go to multiple reports. we would run this report weekly for everything we did that week

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Activity report option in common tasks

The report options within the common tasks of a contact record, only provides a "last activity" repor however, you did give options fo "last note" and "notes report". Please give the same option to be able to run "activity report", not just a "last activity"report. Similar to how the note report options are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Beneficiary report - Under Type, would like it to also include "Traditional IRA" as the Portfolio Detail report does.

Beneficiary Report - Under Type, would like it to also include "Traditional IRA" just like the Portfolio report does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. birthday report

Birthday report - We send out B-day cards every week. I typically write up the envelopes in advance, sometimes 2 or 3 months in advance. In order for the cards to get there on time I send them out 7 days in advance of the clients birthday. The current Birthday report will run birthdays from current date to whatever option in advance is chosen. This creates the situation where I have people on the report that have already processed.

Would it be possible to add a date range function to the report. IE.: from Feb 1 to April 30. This…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No Contact report enhancements request

The fiduciary no contact report is a valuable tool but only includes clients with Tax Qualified accounts. I act as a fiduciary for all clients with a fee-based investment account tax qualified and otherwise and I would be nice to be able to include all fiduciary accounts in this report.

The next limitation is on the regular no contact report. I am using keywords instead of contact categories to identify contacts that are my referral partners such as CPAs, attorneys, etc. I use keywords instead of categories because some of these professionals are both clients and referral partners and I…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. activities by client category

Please enable us to create a report that shows completed/open activities and workflows per contact category. Seems ridiculous we have to beg on a suggestion board for the ability to report on our own information!!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please include a note that tells users that a Birthday Report only includes Birthday Reminders that are turned On

The birthday report implies that it will make a report of the birthdays for the selected list of contacts. However, it does not include birthdays if the birthday reminders for that contact is turned off.

Please change this, or include some kind of tooltip/note that lets users know this is the case.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. report completed tasks

It would be great if we could run a report on completed tasks so we can see which users completed what tasks, not just the last user that completed a workflow that may include multiple people
    Right now you can just run a report on open tasks, which doesn't credit users on how much they have accomplished over a course of time

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom Contact Report

It would be really helpful to have a contact report that lists all of an individuals Keywords, Tags, User Defined Fields, Memberships, and Interests that we could print out to review for client meetings and on a periodic basis to make sure all of the tags, keywords, and user defined fields are still applicable.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contact Notes Report

I would like to be able to run a Notes Report by household, not just individual client. That way a married couple can have a combined report if desired, not two separate reports that need to be run.

Thank you!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. workflow checklist reports should show the comments entered during the processing of the workflow

workflow checklist reports must included the comments made during the process. They are pertinent to the report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Save Filters When on That Screen

When doing Activity Reports, it would be nice if the filters saved when your on that section, instead you have to re-put in all the info even if your doing something as simple as switching the attendee.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Report Sorting

When in a Report and data is sorted, then you go into a Work Flow to make changes and then back to the report, you have to resort. It would be nice to keep the sort filters in place, instead of resorting every time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Deceased Status & Death Date on Personal Profile

I would love to have the Death Date and the status of Deceased on the personal profile, i hate the idea of disconnecting a family and not have the deceased spouse on the personal profile so this would help with that

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base