CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mailmerge template add Seminar Location as a field to be merged

In Mail Merge template, it would be great if I could pull the Location field from my Seminar to include in my confirmation letter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have activity template assign task based on roles

The new activity and note templates are great. I just wish that instead of preprogramming the "attendees", we could set it to assign to whoever holds the role of "advisor" for the particular client.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow email templates to pull today's date and number of years since for client anniversaries

sort of like the ##firstname## that pulls client details.

Example: Today, ##mm/dd/yyyy## or Today, ##monthdate## ##year## marks ##clientsinceyears## years of working together! --> Today, November 7th 2018 markes 5 years of working together towards financial success! Thank you for ....

That way it can pull todays date and reflect how many years we have been working together with the client.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the Mail Merge Field "Referred by" for Mail Merge Letters

This suggestion is specifically for Mail Merge Letters using Microsoft Word.
    It would be very helpful to add the 'Referred By' and "User Defined Fields" as a MailMerge Fields for Microsoft Office. We use the information in both to personalized correspondence to prospects and clients. Many letters are sent in Bulk and currently we have to go back and manually enter the information to each letter once its a letter in Microsoft Word.
    I tried following the directions to add Mail Merge Fields but the instructions were not for letters but for excel reports.
    If you cannot create a Mail…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in