CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Distinguish changes on timeline if conducted by someone logged in as you or via retirever.

All changes to an activity, whether by yourself, or a change via retriever, or by someone logged in as you (via whatever ways you have that established) all show up as if the same person made the changes. It should be noted as to who made such changes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Activity List Organized by Timeline

I would like to be able to see a report for each activity based on the timeline information. For example, it would great if we could pull a report for all activities that have not been updated in the last 2 weeks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice if you could relate a contact to an activity or Note on the timeline.

You cant see related contact in the timeline next to an activity or note. It would be best for the team a contact showed in the timeline for each entry

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. timeline keywords

Being able to view tag/keyword deletions or additions in timeline is necessary.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contact Timeline shows date of death

A client had a date of death added a few days ago but when I look at the client timeline I can't tell who did it or when it was changed. That seems like an obvious item to add to the timeline.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Timeline - Search by date

I would like a Search feature (by date) on the TImeline with the information/data that was changed. For example, I would like to see changes between December 4-7, 2017 to any contact/client profile and which user made the changes. It would be helpful to see what was changed (the old and new data).

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show the Details of the Actions done on the Timeline

It would be very handy from a DoL documentation process to add a the ability to see who added notes in the timeline detail so that it easy to find should we get audited

231 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. On Timeline WIndow allow Filter to select multiple types e.g. Notes and Activity and Email but not others

On Timeline WIndow allow Filter to select multiple types e.g. Notes and Activity and Email but not others

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keep formatting on notes in Timeline

I make neat notes with bullet points, but the timeline view takes away the formatting which makes my notes look ridiculous and incredibly hard to read. I format my notes to make them easier to read/make information more accessible. Please give me the option to keep my bullet points/bold font/ etc. in the timeline view.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have the Timeline Link Directly to Acitivities

When I'm checking on the timeline, I can see my coworkers edited an activity, but since it doesn't specify to whom the activity is for, I don't always know where to find it. If I could click the activities in the timeline and have it link directly to the activity page, that would save me a lot of headaches.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include email content in timeline

Please include sent and received emails in the timeline so we can see all notes and emails in chronological order.

As it is now, we have to manually copy an email into a note if we want it to appear in chronological order in the timeline. If we don't do this for each email, we're forced to look at our report of sent and received emails alongside our Notes report. We need to figure out which phone calls/notes occurred between which emails. It's either inefficient because we have to enter all emails twice or it's inefficient trying to reconstruct the…

209 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Visual Client Timeline

Every time you have a meeting / phone call / email with a client this would show in a visually appealing and easy to follow stem chart the decisions and action steps that were taken after each interaction. This would give a lot more utility to the currently disjointed hodgepodge that the current timeline is. Included in this should be enhanced filter capabilities so that you can really see only the data that you are interested in.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. filter timeline by user

Add a dropdown box to the Timeline allowing you to sort by user (just like you already have on the dashboard for activities).

I often just want to review the things my assistant did in my redtail database, but it's cluttered with all of my activities, which I don't care to review.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show note comments on timeline

Comments on notes should show up on the timeline - they are typically important updates on previous items.

Thanks!

256 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Give a toggle feature to the TIMELINE feature to show or hide.

Need option to hide information not pertinent to our daily business....saves us time

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base