CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Workflow in main Notes Realtime NOT once Workflow is done

It would be extremely helpful to have the Workflow notes appear in the main contact notes, on real time, once each task is complete. Therefore all notes for the client are consolidated in one place not separate areas. Currently, as is is NOT efficient! Even with the workflow summary notes you only have them once the workflow is done not while its going

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All Inclusive To Do List, both Workflows and Activities on Today page.

Please create a uniform task/activitiy to do list composed of both activities and workflow steps for that day that can be sorted by priority or importance.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Note Template within Workflow Note (Outcome Note)

Hi,

It would be great if we can choose a pre-made note template when we are filling out the outcome note within a workflow.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WORKFLOW

Workflow Templates! I'm over here stressing out trying to figure out how to use these and I feel like I need a computer programming degree! DO YOU OFFER TEMPLATES WE CAN MODIFY? IF NOT, IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Workflow Tasks Syncing to Outlook via Retriever

Retriever does an excellent job syncing Calendar, Contacts and Tasks. It completely leaves out workflow tasks. It would be highly beneficial if workflow tasks would also "sync" to Outlook via Retriever.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Workflow task- Exclude weekends

Workflow tasks that appear a certain number of days before/after the target date may appear on the weekend. In a large office setting those weekend tasks should be pushed to the "work week" for a "work calendar". If a task falls on a Saturday, only if someone is looking at the month view of the calendar will see that task.

For example,
    Target date is a Friday, first step is to be completed 1 day after the target date. That Saturday task will not be seen on next weeks calendar.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Limit to Business Days in Workflows

We need the option to exclude weekends on workflows. Right now you can only work on # of days around a target date, so sometimes a due date for a task falls on a weekend. This wouldn't be such an issue if uncompleted tasks rolled over to the next day or were visible on todays view under a Past Due section, but for some reason that repeated request continues to be denied by developers.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Outcome in the workflow title

I would like to see the outcome of a workflow in the notes section when I am reviewing a client's notes. In my case, I use it for insurance.. I would like it to indicate in the notes if the policy was taken (an outcome).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to correct a workflow outcome

I think it is very odd that I am unable to correct the outcome of a workflow.
    It really seems to make the workflows unusable. It is so easy to accidentally choose the wrong outcome, and it is also not uncommon for the situation to change, and the outcome needs to be corrected. I am surprised that Redtail does not want their workflows to be more user friendly.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. prioritize workflow

Be able to prioritize workflows instead of just going by due dates. If we have 10 workflows due this week, we want to make sure we get high priority ones done first even if there are low priority due dates.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Uncomplete Workflow tasks

PLEASE allow us to uncomplete workflow tasks! I see many people have requested this and they have all been shot down with the explanation that we need to be using Outcomes. I do use Outcomes for some of my Workflows but I'd prefer not to add them where they are not needed (ie: there is only 1 Outcome - complete the step) just so that we don't accidentally complete a step. If activities can be Uncompleted, why can't Tasks?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. workflow filter by advisor

We have multiple advisors in our office. It would be helpful to pull a workflow report and filter the report by advisor.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If Conditions in Workflows

It would be great to have a way to add conditional logic to workflows. We have some advisors that we follow slightly different steps for in the workflows so we have to modify each workflow to add a step where I tell it who the workflow is and then it takes me to different steps for them. It would be nice to be able to add a conditional logic to where I could tell the workflow "If the Advisor Role is THIS advisor, then go to a particular step/task, else, go to this step." There are times that it would…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. assign a task to the workflow owner

Please add an option to Assign a task under a workflow to the owner of the workflow. That way workflows that we can create a workflow assigned to teams as owners, that have steps listed with the owner of the workflow as the person responsible. Then the team member who pick up the workflow can change the ownership to themselves and the ownership of the underlying tasks will change to that person without them manually having to reassign them.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Link Notes to workflows. That way all the notes associated with the Workflow are in one place and you don't have to search notes.

Link "notes" to workflows just like you do with the activity linking notes. That way all the workflow notes are with the workflow and we all know what is going on with the workflow.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Workflows should state who and when it was started.

Workflows should automatically state when a workflow was started and who in the office started it.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable completed workflow task notes to be seen

Currently, you cannot open a task in a completed workflow and see any notes that were documented in the description field. The only thing you can do is hover over the task and have a "bubble" pop up--this is insufficient, as it does not always ensure that the totality of notes can be seen. Some solution needs to be implemented (e.g., allowing completed tasks to be opened) to allow for all notes to be seen and scrolled through if necessary.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow workflows to show up on "Today" Page without a due date

Allow workflow step and tasks to show up on the Today page without a due date. Some project or client onboarding may not have a due date and it would be nice to see all open workflows that do not have a due date.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the Owner field in Workflows a required field

Currently, when creating a new workflow (or modifying an existing one), the Owner field can be left blank. There should always be an owner of a workflow, whether its a specific user or team, so can you make this a required field?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base