CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. key words

Our firm uses many different identifiers and categories for each of our client. We are trying to take advantage of the key words function in RedTail and want to inquire if there is an option to have the Keywords displayed at the top of the contact page. When a client calls we would like to have all the client information at the top of the screen so we can have a one stop view for all client calls.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. keyword search

I would like to be able to search for "all keywords added/removed for the Quarter" - i.e. all clients new to the "Medicare" keyword list for the 3rd Qtr of 2018.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search

I really miss a feature that I had at my previous CRM provider. It would be extremely helpful to improve the lookup fields by adding the following feature: Go to the cell that contains the date (ex. status), right click that area, and be able to do a look up. For example, I could go to Status, select "A Clients" and have a look up of all A clients.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Account Keywords

I want account level keywords so I can keep track of things like check writing or margin account instead of creating a UDF that has a yes/no answer when I'd only ever use it for a yes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Keywords, DATE when client has a Keyword added

Keywords, DATE (Time Stamp) and with who added it when client has a new Keyword added.
    We use Keywords for some of our segregated mailing lists. When adding a Keyword to a profile, if that addition was dated and noted WHO added it, we could better track when additions were made to our mailing list and by whom when we run our Mailing List report.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have Household Keywords

I'd love to be able to have keywords that are applied to the household as a whole, not just the individual person. We use monthly keywords for our review months, and keep husband/wife the same. Right now, we have to add that keyword to both people, and then update on both if we need to change it. I'd love to have an option for household keywords, that automatically assigns that same keyword to all parties in the household (kids, etc...)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Keywords need to be visible at the top.

Keywords are just as important as "important info". If the keywords could be included in the shortcut for important info, or just be visible at the top. We need to be able to see the keywords without clicking and searching for them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base