CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. keyword search

I would like to be able to search for "all keywords added/removed for the Quarter" - i.e. all clients new to the "Medicare" keyword list for the 3rd Qtr of 2018.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow people to filter keyword reports by advisor

Please allow the functionality of allowing staff to be able to filter keyword reports by advisors instead of just being able to filter by keyword for the entire office. Having to do advanced searches doesn't make sense when you are able to filter workflows, activities, etc. This to me seems like an easy enough fix.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search

I really miss a feature that I had at my previous CRM provider. It would be extremely helpful to improve the lookup fields by adding the following feature: Go to the cell that contains the date (ex. status), right click that area, and be able to do a look up. For example, I could go to Status, select "A Clients" and have a look up of all A clients.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Account Keywords

I want account level keywords so I can keep track of things like check writing or margin account instead of creating a UDF that has a yes/no answer when I'd only ever use it for a yes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please Add a Tag vs Keyword Help Article

Please post an article that explains the difference between Tags & Keywords. I've read everything I can find in the Help, but I still don't understand when one should be used over the other.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keywords, DATE when client has a Keyword added

Keywords, DATE (Time Stamp) and with who added it when client has a new Keyword added.
    We use Keywords for some of our segregated mailing lists. When adding a Keyword to a profile, if that addition was dated and noted WHO added it, we could better track when additions were made to our mailing list and by whom when we run our Mailing List report.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have Household Keywords

I'd love to be able to have keywords that are applied to the household as a whole, not just the individual person. We use monthly keywords for our review months, and keep husband/wife the same. Right now, we have to add that keyword to both people, and then update on both if we need to change it. I'd love to have an option for household keywords, that automatically assigns that same keyword to all parties in the household (kids, etc...)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. remove keywords

Bulk delete keywords just like bulk add function. If we need to remove keywords we have to do them manually ...

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Move add button in keyword dialog box to the top so I do not have to scroll through the entire list to add

I currently have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to add a keyword once selected. Better if add button was located at the top of list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Family Relationships !

As we have asked in the past, and continue to do so, why cannot Redtail/TailWag include the words: "Daughter" and "Son" in your list of family relationships?

The word: "Child" describing a 32 year old Son, is misleading, at best.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Keyword

In previous versions you could start typing in a keyword and it would populate the ones already available, I would like this feature back (filtering the existing list as you type). Scrolling through the entire list of keywords is cumbersome, and staff frequently create new variations for the same thing.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. keywords type to quickly scroll to desired Keyword

It would be helpful if entering keywords still worked like before. We used to be able to start typing the desired keyword. This allowed us to find the keyword quickly without having to scroll through the whole list. Also, we are having to scroll to the very end to save. This is very time consuming.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding keywords to clients

The new update makes it so that if you have more than a couple dozen keywords that you have to scroll down to find any that you need. There is no way to start typing a keyword to make it faster to find the particular keyword you are wanting to add to a client, especially if you have a large number of keywords.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keywords need to be visible at the top.

Keywords are just as important as "important info". If the keywords could be included in the shortcut for important info, or just be visible at the top. We need to be able to see the keywords without clicking and searching for them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add keywords to the Contact Details Section

Keywords are as important as the Status and Category so they should be included in the Contact Details section on the Contact Page and we should be able to add the keywords in the Contact Details Section when creating a new contact.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. sort

I would like to be able to sort an advanced search results in other ways other than alphabetically.
    Sort and filter options would be a huge improvement especially when using search results for specific labels or mailing.
    There is currently a label option to sort by zip and I would like to see more ways to sort...

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. checkbox for quickly assigning keywords

When assigning multiple keywords to a client at a time, it is a bit annoying to have to click and scroll down to each one individually. Why not have a checkbox next to each keyword where people can choose as many as they need to be assigned all at once?

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Financial Planning Reccomendations

With hundreds of potential financial planning recommendations, it would be great for redtail to address this practice management issue. We simply need to have a place to load the recommendations, then add the applicable ones to our client file to track until completion, and finanlly be able to mailmerge them into a proposal.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base