CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Note filters and keyword reports

Be able to generate reports based on both a note filter and a keyword attached to a client. Ex. Report with all notes categorized as 'RMD' but only for clients with the keyword 'July client'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Export Last Note includes Created By Content

Last Note selection currently includes created by, however this field should also include the note created by user.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Custom Export Fields "Record Added" Date and "Record Added By" person fields

Custom Export Fields "Record Added" Date and "Record Added By" person fields. This would be helpful in easily understanding if one person is responsible for bad data!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic emails

There should be a way to automatically send an email to a client during a workflow so that when you complete a step, the pre-made email automatically populates and sends to the client. For example, if you complete the step of setting up a meeting, an email will populate with the date and time of the email and it will send to the client.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Provide years married field on custom export template like it appears on anniversary report

Would be great to be able to select years married when creating a custom export like it shows on the anniversary report. Currently I have to wait to calculate years married after I export to Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. custom exports

We like to run a report of expiring licenses, we put that information into know your client. Custom exports will let you export driver's license expiration but won't give you the fields for other id.

Would be a lot easier if most if not all data could be put in a custom export.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For custom exports, please allow more filters for "Last Note."

For custom exports, please allow more selections for "Last Note." I am unable to filter mail merge or completed activities from "Last Note"

I am trying to run a report to determine the most recent meaningful touch for clients, but mail merges and completed activities for internal tasks keep population the last note field. Please allow me to filter these out.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom Exports

So at the moment, I am trying to make a nice clean, professional looking one-pager of relevant info populated by Redtail for the advisor to take into a client meeting. The idea is to create an excel sheet where I drop the results of a custom export of who you are meeting with and the info feeds onto another page where it is printer friendly and looks presentable (meaning your report of the contacts details is ugly and hard to read). I have noticed some fields I would like to see. They would be spouse full name, custom description of…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Spouse Information fields in Custom Exports to include Head of Household info for Spouses

At the moment, using any of the Custom Export options under Spouse Basic Information or Spouse Details only fills when the export is run on the Head of Household in the family. The same export when run on the Spouse for that family will have blanks for the spouse information. My guess is this is because the Head of Household is not considered to be the Spouse of their Spouse when pulling the information, which makes sense with how the families are organized.

Would it be possible to eventually have those Spouse fields fill-in with the Head of Household's information…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Link child/grandchild with Head of Household

Link child/grandchild dependent on the family tree to the head of household - allowing for the creation of a report that lists all clients with (as an example) children who are 14-16 years of age (pre-college). This will require some way to link the logic of a child/grandchild to the Head of Household. Example: allow a firm to create a report of all parents with pre-college kids to hold a targeted presentation.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. input spouse age category on custom export templates

Custom export templates should have a category/field that reflects spouse age when reports are generated

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. custom export udf

Now custom export has the ability to export the UDF's, however if you have the same UDF in the same contact profile (or account profile) it will only export one of those. We, due to lack of a commissions/fee tracking module, use the same UDF's multiple times. Would be helpful to have all instances of the UDF exported in the custom export for reporting.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to run custom exports on product type searches that allow Custom Exports that show only the Filtered dat

When searching for a account type filtered by status and exporting it through a Custom Export other account types and accounts of different statuses show up.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unique Family ID Export

There are unique ID's for individuals when exporting. It would be great to export the Unique Family ID as well. That would be very useful when trying to manipulate information in Excel!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it available to choose whether I want to export open or closed accounts when creating a custom export

Make it available to choose whether I want to export open or closed accounts when creating a custom export

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Custom Export - "Coverage Amount"

Please add "Coverage Amount" as an option to be included in an custom export- it is key for our insurance reporting.
    Also, would love a PDF version of report instead of excel option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Custom Export Options

We need to the ability to export all fields that we spend time entering data into. There are several areas of the CRM that contain important that are not available in the custom export. AND we DO NOT want to have to run several reports to capture the information.. give us the ability to export OUR OWN CLIENT DATA and quite advising us to go all around the software to get it. Please implement as I see there are SEVERAL requests for this being ignored.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make custom reports/exports easier to access

Right now you really have to hunt down the ability to run/export a custom report. Not very user friendly... especially for less tech savvy advisors.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Streamline clicks on commonly used tasks

To look at a clients tasks used to take no clicks. Now I have to click on activities and then set a custom range to see all. Then, as soon as I sign off, I have to re-set the custom range all over each day.

It would be really helpful if you had someone with industry experience who could guide you so that the most common tasks take the least amount of clicks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reports exported to PDF column margin adjustment

When exporting a report to PDF the column for the dates need to be wider. Currently, the date doesn't fit on one line, so if it says 05/08/2018, the 8 is on the next line and there's no way to adjust this. It doesn't look good when presenting to clients. Please fix! Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base