CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. type and auto pull in the category and task fields

When adding an Activity and typing in the Category or Type fields - it would be great to be able to type a keyword or letter and ALL fields with that data would sort and populate. Right now, only the first letter will pull up all the options. I type "trade" in the category field, the "t" is the only recognized character and pulls up "technical". This is not helpful. I want to see all results with the letter "t" and then "r" and so forth.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Artificial Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Digital Guest Logbook Linked to Redtail CRM

Security best practices today recommends having a logbook to record every person coming in/out of our office on a daily basis. There are companies providing digital solutions for this, but most of them aren't worth the price for a small firm like ours, however, the idea of a handwritten logbook... I am a millennial... annoys me! It would be awesome if Redtail had an integration with some company that would allow us to record guests digitally and add these records to our CRM for data tracking purposes, or if Redtail could come up with its own solution that ties directly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Artificial Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Password Not Viewable

When Typing in My password to login as a user I would like the ability to view the password to verify that i am typing the correct password in. instead of seeing black dots.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. emotional status of interactions

I'd like to be able to quickly and easily be prompted to indicated the client's perceived emotional state in the notes section during the interaction (example: dealing with a death/sad, moving/excited, submitting a complaint/angry or frustrated) of how a meeting/interaction/exchange went. Also, a separate field for "satisfied with services" and "dissatisfied with services" selection in notes per client interaction. I'd like to be able to run reports on this data for customer service improvement goals.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base