CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. beneficiary information...details

Maybe under the misc. client info add a spot for beneficiary details where you can list kids social securities and birth dates. I am constantly digging through old paperwork to find this information when doing new paperwork. I don't want to make a new client profile if all I want to save is these two pieces of information.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "database transition"

Concierge Service for Transitioning Retiring Database Owner's Contacts to Purchasing Database Owner's Contacts

Redtail is adept at copying the contacts from one database to the next, but cleanup requires multiple calls and emails, separate service items each in their own silo, and a great deal of separate work. There should be a team or department at Redtail that specializes in all the steps instead of reinventing processes on a case by case basis, especially as the service center currently envisions database owners retiring as esoteric and rare.

It is part of Redtail's value proposition to financial advisors that they own…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Redtail inside browser window.

Any way you guys at RedTail can make it so the clients last name shows on the tab by firefox, chrome, etc.
    I keep many tabs (clients) open during work day and every time I go from one client to another it’s a search. I keep as many as a dozen open at a time and gets confusing but better than opening new tab and searching for client every tab.
    This is my wish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. iPad browser compatibility

Compatibility with iPad Pro browsers (Safari and Google Chrome) is choppy. Pop up and drop down menus often are hidden in behind the border, the scrolling often gets “stuck” and needs to be refreshed, and pop up comments or other inputs are often not available due to lack of ability to scroll. Often the page scrolls behind the pop up upon attempt to scroll within the pop up.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Database Cleanup Support

Garbage in, garbage out. One of the biggest issues with my firm keeping better track of activity stats or better utilizing available stats is that our database, because it is carried over information from two previous CRMs, has lots of **** in it that needs to be cleaned out. This may be marking complete (or assigning to contacts) open activities with no contacts, it may be putting in genders or marital status, whatever. I woud like to see Redtail offer a service where you hire people whose job it is to help people clean up their data and then let…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. enter date without dashes

When data entering dates we should be able to enter it without dashes. This was a feature in LeapFrog and it's very frustrating that it was removed in TailWag. Please bring it back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Added Option to "?" Button

When clicking the "?" - It would be helpful if it could take you to an explanation for items specifically on the screen you are viewing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make the import spreasheet available in the add new contact section

When new advisor begin working with your company one of the first things they want to do is add the new contacts to the CRM. It would make it easier for them to have access to the import spreadsheet once they have access to the CRM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ADD BUTTONS TO THE INTEGRATIONS PAGE SELECTIONS

In Tailwag there are a lot of redundant clicks. When I open the integrations dialogue box, I would like to see a button by the options that i can go right to the integration rather than drill down three levels to get where i want to go.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add a feature to e-mail team users ( currently you can modify or delete the team but cannot message the team)

We have different teams in our organization:
    HR/ Investment/ Insurance/ Compliance , etc. I want the ability to go to team users - click on that team and send a broadcast e-mail, instead of having to create tag groups for teams that already exist for team notification purposes. thanks1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Client Datamining Tools

Looking for datamining tools for various client info, such as average age, asset allocations, geolocation tools, average assets for age brackets, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. inline editing

Enable the ability to edit a field by just clicking on that field instead of needing to always right-click on the record/field and seclect "edit...". THis is also known as inline editing...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base