CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Activies - sorting

Activies - sorting - Prior to today 10/16/19 I was always able to sort by 'type' and then by '!'. This would group all of my hottest activites by type.
    As of today, the first sort is completely lost when I click on the second sort.
    For example, I sort on 'type', then sort on '!' and the 'type' sort is lost.
    This needs to be changed back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email Template - Image with hyperlink.

I created our Christmas Invite as a PDF image that has a "click here to RSVP" section. I wanted to blast the invite via RedTail, but I am not able to embed the PDF with the hyperlink into the email templates. This would be a great feature to add to RedTail Email Templates. Thanks!

Please see ticket Your ticket number is 1058101.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcast Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contacts - RMD Tab

It would be useful to have a RMD tab under contacts added and a contribution/distribution tab. This would be a tab like Activities.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Contacts - RMD Tab

It would be useful to have a RMD tab under contacts added and a contribution/distribution tab. This would be a tab like Activities.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. All Inclusive To Do List, both Workflows and Activities on Today page.

Please create a uniform task/activitiy to do list composed of both activities and workflow steps for that day that can be sorted by priority or importance.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. in opportunity, show contact info when hovering over their linked name

When on an individual opportunity allow the client's contact info to pop up when you hover over the name. Just like in an activity.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. API Integration with Holistiplan

API integration with Holistiplan to bring in the key figures to client record in Redtail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Online or web link New Client/Prospect Data Gathering

It would be great to have a link that is linked to our Redtail CRM where we can email that link to the new client. Client clicks on the link and is able to enter all information requested. This will be a HUGE TIME SAVER. Plus, we can collect all information from client instead of us calling client to gather information needed, to then realize that there is information missing. Also, we can add the link on to our website where new clients and prospects can go and fill out all the information needed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there any possible way to get the servicing agent section on when you create an activity. We are looking for a way for our customer serv

Is there any possible way to get the servicing agent section on when you create an activity. We are looking for a way for our customer service director to be notified if a different agent is on a case so they can be added to an appointment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Note Template within Workflow Note (Outcome Note)

Hi,

It would be great if we can choose a pre-made note template when we are filling out the outcome note within a workflow.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to Choose Default Time Increments instead of the Hour like 30 Min's and have that be the default time frame.

I would like to see an option to set that all activites are a half an hour instead of an hour like when create an activity for 2 pm, I would like the end time to show 2:30pm instead of 3pm

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Be able to Choose Default Time Increments instead of the Hour like 30 Min's and have that be the default time frame.

I would like to see an option to set that all activites are a half an hour instead of an hour like when create an activity for 2 pm, I would like the end time to show 2:30pm instead of 3pm

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. DOD

Add reminders for contacts DOD just as you do for DOB

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Outlook and RedTail Calendar Integration

I would like meetings I create in Outlook to also automatically create a meeting in my RedTail calendar.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WORKFLOW

Workflow Templates! I'm over here stressing out trying to figure out how to use these and I feel like I need a computer programming degree! DO YOU OFFER TEMPLATES WE CAN MODIFY? IF NOT, IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Seamless archiving/linking of outlook emails to contacts/activities/workflow

Instead creating a new domain host to cc the emails to redtail, it should be more seamless like add-in function in outlook to link emails to a contact/activity/workflow.

It should not be hard as your competitors offer and are able to do it, i.e. salesforce, goldmine, junxure, practifi, list goes on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Seamless archiving/linking of outlook emails to contacts/activities/workflow

Instead creating a new domain host to cc the emails to redtail, it should be more seamless like add-in function in outlook to link emails to a contact/activity/workflow.

It should not be hard as your competitors offer and are able to do it, i.e. salesforce, goldmine, junxure, practifi, list goes on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. note preview e-mail

When we receive the "A new note has been added" e-mail, it would be helpful if the text of the note was included in the body of that e-mail, such as it is when we receive these notifications for activities.

As it stands, we have to click through a link to log in and view the note. This complicates the flow of communication when we use the feature to notify another user of a note - if they could simply read the note in their notification e-mail, it would save a few steps.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to save changes to a document under the client contact without uploading again

Once a document is uploaded to the client contact and retrieved for viewing. Any changes to the document cannot be saved to the existing document without saving to the desktop and re-uploading. It would be helpful to have the changes saved to the document without first saving to desktop and uploading the document again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base