CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm looking for an automated scheduling feature. A way to send texts/emails when someone is due for a meeting.

Sites offer an automated scheduling system so clients receive a text or email to get a meeting scheduled. They can then access the advisors calendar through that email or text.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. permissions and roles

Ability to Edit Roles and add new Roles to fit team descriptions closer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Moving Driver's License under Contact Details

Make it so that the Drivers License Information is stored under Contact Details with their Social Security Number. During Tax Season this would be a big help so we can at a glance see if we need to update their information

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. automation by date

I would like the ability to add the date as an automation trigger for workflows. For example, the first day of each quarter I want a compliance workflow to be triggered.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Retriever - Multiple Syncing Destinations

Create the ability to sync different Quicklists to more than one destination folder in Outlook. For example, I would like to keep prospective client contacts separate from my active client contacts in both RedTail and Outlook. As of right now, I am only allowed to choose a single folder for contacts to sync into, no matter how many different Quicklists I have.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Easier Access for Quicklists

It would be helpful if quicklists were quicker to access. Currently it takes 3-4 clicks to navigate to the quicklist. Having the choice to default to a particular list would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. reminder

I would like a pop-up reminder (think Google calendar) for appointments, on the phone app. This would be useful if it allowed a customized (1 hour in advance, etc.) setting, unique to each appointment, that would have an audible and pop-up reminder on the phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create Activity Screen

Add a choice to "Link All Accounts" to an activity instead of one at a time. TY!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Withdrawal Option

Currently you can only update the payment section for monthly withdrawals or total withdrawals. I have many clients with annual or quarterly withdrawals that I cannot enter into the system.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Misc Client Info Add Medicare Section

On the same premise of the Misc Client Info with Driver License can we add a section where we can import our client Medicare Card information. We do Financial side of things but also have where we help our clients with Medicare Coverage. Us having this space to add the Medicare ID # and Part A effective date and Part B effective date.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. multiple dashboard reminders on today page

Would like there to be an option to have multiple dashboard reminders on the today page. Currently you are only allowed to pick one reminder to show on the today page. For example we like having birthday reminders on the today page, but would also like to have account renewal reminders show as well.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Total withdrawal report for all client portfolios

Would like a way to run custom export that shows total withdrawals for all client portfolios at one time. Currently there is away to run it by individual client portfolio, but I think this would be a helpful way to track how much money is leaving the firm on a yearly basis.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As of now you can only attach a client account to a note. We need to be able to associate accounts with activities and workflows as well

As of now you can only attach a client account to a note. It is even more important to be able to associate accounts with activities and workflows. Please do this:)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allow for ALL membership codes to be customized, edited or deleted

Why does there need to be "default" membership codes. it make it confusing and cumbersome, please allow for the entire list to be customized.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create a template for serious of activities. There are several situations that activities are preferred, so a series of act. with one click

There are several situations that activities are preferred, so a series of act. with one click

creating a template for several activities to be creates at one time, this gets time consuming when there are 5-6 future activities to do for one contact record

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When adding a note and selecting Create Follow-up Activity I would rather the activity be created after I hit save.

When adding a note and selecting Create Follow-up Activity I would rather the activity be created after I hit save, not before.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. deceased but no date

A way to make a contact as deceased, but without having a date of death. Sometimes we have contacts who have passed away, but we've not been given their date of death.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. notification

If an activity is created by user A and assigned to User B. It would be nice if when user B completes the activity user A could be notified via email as if there were an attendee on the email.

It would be great to have a box selection for this when the creator generates the redtail and assigns it or that be the deault on the activity is created.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. timeline for account or make account changes a searchable filter on the timeline page

timeline for account or make account changes a searchable filter on the timeline page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When entering a new contact, and add their workplace, CRM creates a business contact as an additional client. Can this be eliminated?

Eliminate automatic business contact when entering new contact place of business or workplace.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base