CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Retriever Cloud sends contacts to Outlook without mapping the "File As" field

The "File As" field is vital in Outlook for ordering records, rending the lookup of these records less efficient in Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Seminar Automation Link

I would like there to be an option for the trigger to be Seminar Created. In our office a lot of tasks are focused around our Seminars.
    More specifically, I am wanting a new activity to be created X days before or after a seminar is scheduled to occur and the activity needs to happen during X time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendly Integration

Integrate directly with Calendly or have an online scheduler for appointments.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Calendly integration--prevent tasks created in Redtail from synching with Google calendar

Calendly integration is GENIUS, however, a key issue with Redtail’s Calendly integration is that Redtail activities categorized as "Task" flow to the Google calendar and appear as a calendar event. NO tasks should flow to Google; Google should be a pass-thru only from Calendly to Redtail’s calendar.

Our business requirement: a solution where clients and prospects can see our calendar availability and schedule/re-schedule their own meetings with us; this is a very high business value to achieving internal efficiencies for our practice and for the client in being self-enabled and increasing their convenience.

User scenario: Most Redtail users, I would…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a "sub category" underneath the category section

Hello!

I'd like the opportunity to have a "sub category" underneath the category section.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Commission Schedule in Accounts Set up.

I would like to see a commission dollar and percentage option. Portfolio balance is fine but most life insurance and annuity sales are commission based.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. workflow checklist reports should show the comments entered during the processing of the workflow

workflow checklist reports must included the comments made during the process. They are pertinent to the report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Save Filters When on That Screen

When doing Activity Reports, it would be nice if the filters saved when your on that section, instead you have to re-put in all the info even if your doing something as simple as switching the attendee.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. client review

Our client reviews are rarely on the same day (ie. the 6th month, every 3 months) having the option to manually enter or a click-box to make an activity in the calendar the "next review date" would be extremely helpful.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. RMD Reports

Would be nice if the reports section actually filtered. It suggests that it can, but once I click the options I want, and then apply, it is no different.
    I clicked Reports on the side, then Contact Reports, then Contacts by RMD. I then click the Filter button and make my selections. I then clicked apply. Nothing was applied. I only want ACTIVE clients not EVERY contact.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Opportunity Report - need date range in the filter so I can see when opportunities were opened

need date range in the filter so I can see when opportunities were opened

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. RMD Reports

I tried to get a filtered report for RMDs but Redtail does not actually "filter".
    I went to the side clicked "Reports" clicked "Contacts Reports" clicked "Contacts by RMD" Then clicked "filter" I choose the filters I wanted and then clicked "Apply" Did not filter. Please make this option work.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show Amount and Projected Revenue on the Main Screen when you click opportunities page

When you click Opportunites, add the Projected Revenue to the home screen. For instance, what is i dont care about the "Source" but i care more about seeing the Projected Revenue and Amount of the opportunity

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Address Updates

When updating a physical address, it should reflect on both of the spouses contact records. It only updates both spouses if it is a "Home Address" update. It should update both spouses if it involves the home address, mailing address, and the home phone #.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding an Activity via Bulk action

When adding an Activity Template via Bulk Activity, please add the ability to create a recurring task and carry over "Description"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When you are doing an advanced search function, the system should pull both contacts created if the shared

When you are doing an advanced search function, the system should pull both contacts by state even if the address is shared and linked from the master contact. For instance, when I search for contacts in a specific state, the results only show me a master contact (husband) instead of the husband and spouse. This nuance is only applied when you create two spousal contacts on the same "add contact/individual" screen when originally inputting into the system. When you search contact by state, you should be able to see all contacts in state, not just the master contact created with…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email notifications when workflows are completed

We would like the workflow owner to only get a notification when an entire workflow is completed, and not when individual steps or tasks are completed.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. activity

Is there a way for the invitees in an activity to get an email reminder when the activity is due and not just when it is created??

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Last Updated" Add to Contact Details/Card

A "last updated" section to the contact details, and contact records would be nice. That way we can see when we last updated their records for client record upkeep.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding Permissions to Workflows

Is there a way to add permissions to workflows so that only certain users or teams have access and are able to see and edit them?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base