CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Online Event RSVP Registration

It would be SUPER helpful if there could somehow be a page that we could send our seminar invitees to in order for them to electronically register for the event. Then they could go to the link and pick the date of the event they will be attending (if there are more than one to choose from), put in first and last names of all who will be attending, relationship of guests to themselves, total number of guests attending, and any special requests they may have.

If Invitees could just register within Redtail then that would allow us to take…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. reports for activities per category

Be able to run a monthly report of my Platinum client list to see how what activities ( touches ,calls, emails, cards,and events) they had for this month on a report to monitor if we have communicated with them on a regular basis or did they slip through the cracks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. List Management: Bulk Delete

It would be very helpful to have bulk actions when managing lists. We are revamping how we do client status, category and source, and having to delete each individual status, category or source is not only tedious but taking an extraordinary amount of time. It would be awesome if we could simply select the ones we want to delete and delete them in a bulk action.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the Calandar SETTINGS to NOT SHOW ALL USERS AUTOMATICALLY when you log in. You can't SAVE your preferences and the system lags hard

Please improve the calendar setting feature to SAVE your calendar viewer preferences. Changing them EVERY SINGLE LOG IN makes no sense when it forces you to drag all the unwanted data around the site slowing the entire systems functionality. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reoccuring activies repeating on a specific date, but activities will not occur on a weekend

I have been setting up activites to occur on a specific date, but they will repeat on weekends if the date falls on a Saturday or Sunday which no one will be able to see. There should be an option to repeat activities on a specific date every month, but have an option to default the activity to the Friday before or the Monday after if the specific date lands on a weekend.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Open Activities in Client Contact - view ALL on one screen

When in a Client's contact, we would like to see ALL OPEN Activities on one screen (whether they are past due or future date). We don't like having to "filter" past due and future.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search feature in work templates

I noticed you added page numbers at the bottom, however it is not beneficial for me as I have over 500 templates.
    I need to search by workflow template.
    In the past I was able to scroll down and find it quickly now I have to click next to get to it. Please update. Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Increase character option for speak to more than 120

Increase character option for speak

Shorten pre populated invite message in speak to Reply "yes" to connect.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow activity template to be used when creating an activity from a note

Activity and note templates are great but they can't be used within the same action. If I type a note using a template and then check the box to create an activity within that note, it won't let me use an activity template. At the same time, when I use an activity template and then want to link a note, I don't have the ability to use a note template.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On Calendar, split the show / hide All Day activities "completed activities" from the show/hide scheduled day time activities

When we complete an activity and/or appointment, we mark them complete and we should. However, the "All Day" activities we consider more like Tasks and would like to hide those that are marked complete while still being able to view completed appointments on the clocked (i.e., 7am - 5 pm) timed slotted portion of the calendar to be able to quickly refer back, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. post it note

We would like the ability to add notes that are seen at the top of the contact everytime you open a contact. Not where you have to scroll through the notes to find it, but where everone has quick access to see this note. Almost like a post it not or just a black section to adda not under the contact information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add "Referrer email" field under already existing "Referred by" Field or allow for a UDF of choice in Contact Details

Currently if I wanted to send the referrer an email, I would have to:
    1. go to another contact and find email there
    2. Create a UDF which takes several clicks to get to and is in a different section

It would be great to either:
    1. Allow user to add a field of their choice under "Contact Details" or
    2. Redtail to add "Referrer email" right under the already existing "Referred by" field

This would allow for an email to referrer with just one click and easy to find

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Export requests need to run in the background

Redtail recently improved the CRM so that linking unlinked accounts kicks off a job that emails you when the linkage is complete. This should be done for any kind of export that normally times out showing the pink unicorn - I.E. trying to export the "contacts permissioned" in one of our databases shows a list 440 pages long which times out every time I attempt to export it. The job should run in the background, email when complete and I should be able to pick it up from the "downloads" section of the CRM.

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow only the creator to change or update an appointment.

When someone other than the creator takes it upon themselves to change or update an appointment, it affects all the attendees even when it's not an authorized change. This couldn't happen in Outlook. It would only delete it on that attendees calendar.

This is a huge problem.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add feature to search archived emails by "to" field or "from" field

Currently email archiving only allows for searching off of contact or subject field. We really need to be able to also search off of "to" or "from" field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Limit to Business Days in Workflows

We need the option to exclude weekends on workflows. Right now you can only work on # of days around a target date, so sometimes a due date for a task falls on a weekend. This wouldn't be such an issue if uncompleted tasks rolled over to the next day or were visible on todays view under a Past Due section, but for some reason that repeated request continues to be denied by developers.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Religious Preference

Add Religious Preference box so that we know whom we can’t and can’t call on observed holidays as well as what type of holiday cards we send at years end

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. labels

Please fix the Avery 5164 Mailing Label formatting. The position of the address needs to be centered on the label.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base