I suggest you ...

UDF

If you can only pull from one UDF at a time, how do you suggest a work around when more than one UDS field is needed for a report. We have one UDF field as Rank 2010 along with that clients ranking number for that year and another UDF as Rank 2011 along with that clients ranking number for that year. We also have a UDF as Total Household Cash Value with an as of date. We do this for our top 350 clients and have aprox 1/4 billion $$ of assets under management. In our old database, Contact Partner, we were able to run a report showing the clients rank for both years and the household cash value with an as of date for each year. In the UDF we also have whether the client golfs, their handicap and their dollar amount of assets that are not under our managementas. In Contact Partner we ran reports showing our top ranked clients that golf, their handicaps, their total household cash value as well as the amout of assets that we not under our management. This is VERY important in client management. I can't stress enough the need to use more than one UDF in running reports. How can we work this out?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul SpeakmanPaul Speakman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robertr R.WeidnerRobertr R.Weidner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My wife and I use UDF for a refreshing cone stop whenever we are out, as well as a base for our icecream purchases. Lately we found that the gasoline options are perfect for our limited income budget. We have found a great date place for us 80 + lovers of good ice cream. Yours is the best, no matter which brand. We just buy flavors. Thanks for being there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base