Integrations

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, something we need to Restore from the classic CRM interface)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

In this section, please let us know if any of our existing integrations with other services could use improvement.
If you don’t see that we integrate with another service, but you’d like to see us do so in the future, please let us know what that service is and what the benefits of establishing an integration with that service would mean for your business!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Schwab Portfolio Center uploads

When uploading the PortCenter file, the new uploads REPLACE the files that I uploaded the week before. This means any cosmetic changes I made to the accounts i.e. titles, identifying the custodain, will be written over and replaced. Is it possible for the new uploads to MERGE with instead of REPLACE the existing account? The only item that should change is the value.
    Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Custodians/ Data Aggregation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhance Copytalk for multiple users

Copytalk works great but there is no way to know who the copytalk message is coming from. It will be great that the accounts on copytalk and redtail sync in a way that when you click on my messages in the copytalk tab, would only the messages created by that person show. Or add another column on the copytalk messages field where is says who originated the message. The reason for this is because whoever created the message needs to input the message on the proper contact record and his/her name would appear as the originator of the note. if…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Voice Dictation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custodians/ Data Aggregation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cisco telephony

Existing Redtail customer is wanting Cisco voice integration for CRM screen-pops.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. VirtualPBX

It would be nice if we could have voice-mail messages that come through the VirtualPBX system (they do come in via email) logged to a client or prospect record if the caller ID (in the subject line) matches a Redtail record.

Also, for an answered call (which are recorded) at least the ability to take the audio file at VirtualPBX and store it at Redtail in the client record. I would suggest it store under a "Phone Call" section.

Also - could Redtail automatically load a client record (in a window / browser) for the user that answers the phone…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Account registration and details on data imported from Investigo.

Without account registration, and the other details that are provided by Investigop in the file that they send to Redtail, the import is of limited value. We cannot tell what IRA's need RMD's, we cannot tell if there are tax implications to withdrawals from accounts or where they client is in relation to their max contributions if the account is qualified. Details are TERRIBLY IMPORTANT. This appears to be an issue with data imported from Albridge, Fidelity, and other infor providers the Redtail works with as well.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fidelity - Account Registration

What is the best way to get the acct title and registration into the accounts feeding in from Fidelity? Just a suggestion maybe to get to the developers – There’s got to be a way to get this identifying information from Fidelity. When I called Fidelity, they assured me the data is available for Redtail to pull in. The account values in Redtail are not that useful when you don’t know which of the 6 accounts belongs to whom. Picture how frustrating it is for a client when they ask you the value of one of their (6, 8, etc?)…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Custodians/ Data Aggregation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mint.com

I have previously requested integration with CashEdge Pro or similar account aggregation software, where aggregated account data, including all client assets and liabilities, is fed to Redtail. The response has been that it is difficult to integrate with CashEdge because they do not have sample data to work with. I was wondering if it is possible for Redtail to explore an integration partnership with Mint.com, a free web-based data aggregator and financial management tool. Think of it as a Web-based version of Quicken, but with real-time updates of all your financial data. Mint.com is a great tool and one that…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custodians/ Data Aggregation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Entourage

My data is still being imported so no functional use yet. Can I sync Redtail to my desktop email system? Most of you probably use Outlook on the Windows side - I use the Mac version of that, called Entourage

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base