Integrations

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, something we need to Restore from the classic CRM interface)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

In this section, please let us know if any of our existing integrations with other services could use improvement.
If you don’t see that we integrate with another service, but you’d like to see us do so in the future, please let us know what that service is and what the benefits of establishing an integration with that service would mean for your business!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Laserapp - Memberships

all memberships should transfer to laser app, not just children, they could be ex spouse or other family members that are benes. the way it is now i have to input the info in membership with redtail & imput the same in laser app when all person attached to a contact should beable to be picked & added not just children

448 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    44 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Laser App - Head of House info populate for spouse

Currently if I access Laser App under a spouse because it is paperwork for her new account, Laser App will NOT let me select her husband for a beneficiary form or the second of a Joint Ownership. The way it works now, I HAVE to access Laser App under the "FAMILY HEAD" and then keep switching to spouse and back to family head for the different fields I want to populate. It would be very helpful to have the ability to populate with any family member information as needed whether I have accessed Laser App under the Family Head or…

163 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pull profile pictures from the new Social Media address links to use for a client's contact record profile picture.

With the great new addition of social media addresses, it would be really cool to be able to automatically pull the social media profile picture over to the client's profile picture in RT.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scheduling & Confirmations

A native self-calendaring option like Calendly or ScheduleOnce that has direct access to your calendar and a confirmation system like AppointmentReminder that automatically sends out an appointment confirmation via email and/or sms.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. OneNote

I use OneNote and would love it it integrated somehow with RedTail. I see there is an Evernote integration so I am not sure why OneNote isn't an option

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Document Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Morningstar - Make Reports on Family

It would be helpful to be able to run a Portfolio Snapshot Report for all Family Accounts instead of just for one individual.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Investment Research  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cognito Forms

Would love to be able to push my Cognito Forms client confidential questionnaire data into Redtail CRM.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8x8

My IT professional recommends VOIP partner, 8x8. I'd ask you to look into partnering with them for integrations. Apparently they are the most common and robust in the industry (according to their experience). We recently vetted the current 2 integrations - Jive and Intulse. Jive no longer has any kind of trial period, and Intulse is quite small and a bit of a risk for a major component of a big firm's operations.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integrate With TRELLO

Can you integrate with TRELLO in some way?? There is a FREE version and a BUSINESS version. This would COMPLETELY REVOLUTIONIZE task management, office management, workflows... TRELLO is colorful, highly functional, super easy to use, and totally customizable.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Advisor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. dymo

Please have an integration for DYMO Label Printer. I don't know if this will ever happen but it would be great if we could print single addresses from a Dymo Label printer.

Or at the very least make a button I press that will show a contact label that I can copy and paste into the Dymo label writer software.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this happen! Thank you!

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Advisor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Link up with fixed index annuities from insurance companies like AVIVA, security benefit life, Allianz, american equity, ING, NAwal, LSW etc

Link up values to run reports of all client accounts.. We have Schwab, fidelity, tdameritrade, now just add a few of the big FIA Insurance companies

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Custodians/ Data Aggregation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow for users to add/customize Albridge Applink options through the client accounts page

Right now there are only a few options when it comes to Albridge reporting through the client accounts page. For Example: (Client List
    Allocation - Type
    Gain-Loss by Investor
    Holdings by Classification
    Holdings by Investor
    Holdings by Portfolio). If users were able to add more options such as 'Transactions By Investor' to their RedTail account page it would make meetings go a lot smoother. Maybe even be able to have the option to add all of the 'Report' dropdown options from the clients Albridge page.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Custodians/ Data Aggregation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. UPS and FEDEX

It would be great if you added the ability to pull a contact address from redtail along with all the contact's information iand import into UPS and FEDEX to automatically create a shipment to the person or company.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Riskalyze

When a risk factor is integrated from Riskalyze to Redtail can a feature be developed the would post their current risk factor number next to their name on the contact record? For example the box from riskalyze that states RISK at the top with the contact's risk number below.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Portfolio Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate with Asana project management tool.

Asana is a very useful project management tool, it would be great to be able to integrate to a contact on RedTail.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Advisor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Turn back on the Network Drive Link

This seems like a pretty basic function of a CRM. Goldmine had this feature 15 years ago. I was told that this was turned off because it is not FINRA compliant.

Redtail - not all of your customers need to be FINRA compliant. Why not make this a permission based setting that can be assigned to users by the administrator of the database?

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Document Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Received  ·  Tara Whittaker responded

We’ve added your request to our bug tracking system, where our developers are reviewing this feature and how we could possibly use it in the future.

18. Quickbooks

This would allow for advisors to be more efficient because there would not be a double entry of client data. Currently, as it stands, to send an invoice to a client out of quickbooks, one has to put in client info such as name and address. This has already been imputed into redtail so the double work entry would be eliminated.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Zendesk

I hire Redtail as my CRM vendor. Redtail outsources the helpdesk ticket system. Very odd that a vendor that embraces seamless integration requires me to have yet another username and password to follow their tickets. Especially when Redtail offers single sign on for other outside vendors. Please integrate.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. DST Vision Integration

I know and saw someone suggested this in the past, but you guys really should do an integration with DST Vision.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Advisor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base