Integrations

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, something we need to Restore from the classic CRM interface)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

In this section, please let us know if any of our existing integrations with other services could use improvement.
If you don’t see that we integrate with another service, but you’d like to see us do so in the future, please let us know what that service is and what the benefits of establishing an integration with that service would mean for your business!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Intulse Integration - Custom category for auto-logged calls

Calling all Intulse integration users! Please VOTE!

If Redtail/Intulse could work together to implement a custom category type for the auto-logged notes that appear in the CRM after a call, the Contacts by No Contact report would produce a much more streamlined report to aid in practice management and tracking touch points.

If the note that is automatically produced after a call is made or received through Intulse was coded as "Phone call" or "Intulse call," then the Contacts by No Contact report could be filtered to appointments and Intulse calls. This small change would have a huge impact on…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add a dialer like the one built into Act

Able to use a dial feature that automatically creates an activity, allows for notes, dials the client (modem and line needed), times length of call.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Zoom Phone Integration

It would be nice to have Zoom Phone integrate with Redtail. Examples might include click-to-call from the contact page, updating contact record when a call is made or received, etc...

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Intergrate the Redtail CRM to work with Mitel phone systems.

We are switching our phone system to Mitel and as they are one of the big VOIP phone systems we are disappointed to see that Redtail does not integrate with them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Vonage

Vonage integrates with other CRMs.

It would be nice if you integrated with them.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 8x8

My IT professional recommends VOIP partner, 8x8. I'd ask you to look into partnering with them for integrations. Apparently they are the most common and robust in the industry (according to their experience). We recently vetted the current 2 integrations - Jive and Intulse. Jive no longer has any kind of trial period, and Intulse is quite small and a bit of a risk for a major component of a big firm's operations.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Skype

Need to be able to dial from my MS Office 365 Skype for Business phone by clicking the phone number in the Redtail contact record.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VOIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3CX

3CX phone software integration so all incoming and outgoing phone calls are logged in Redtail automatically.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. AT&T or Sonic.net

Offer AT&T or Sonic.net phone services as partners in the VOIP connections.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Jive phone system integration

Build out a Jive phone system integration that is native to Redtail. Currently, Jive integrates with Redtail through a Chrome extension managed by Jive. It's buggy and has frequent down time.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sideline

Hey there Red tail! Thanks for getting back to me about the other comments I have posted, I appreciate the feedback.

I have a really cool idea! Have you heard of Sideline? I am sure there are lots of apps like it but it's an app I can download on my cellphone to make calls and texts from and it allows me to use it as my business line. I know if when someone calls my phone they are calling my business line or my personal line, I can have it automatically send a response text message after someone texts…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Jive Phone Call Logged as Call instead of Task

Currently, new calls coming in from Jive integration can be listed as an activity (or note). When it is listed as an activity, the call is logged as a completed task. It would make more sense for the call to be recorded as a "Call" activity instead. Can you make this the new default? Thanks!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Phone Message Functionality

Currently, we are using InOutBoard.com to take phone messages (instead of writing them on a pad). Current, to capture the important messages, the staff will copy and paste the message manually in the Contact's notes in Redtail. To have a phone message functionality would be a very valuable tool. Ideally, we would want the capability to create a message to an advisor/staff for a contact and have it show up in a message section on their dashboard. In addition, this message would be posted in the Contacts notes section.

In addition, the site has a Status Board where you can…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Phone Message Functionality

Currently, we are using InOutBoard.com to take phone messages (instead of writing them on a pad). Current, to capture the important messages, the staff will copy and paste the message manually in the Contact's notes in Redtail. To have a phone message functionality would be a very valuable tool. Ideally, we would want the capability to create a message to an advisor/staff for a contact and have it show up in a message section on their dashboard. In addition, this message would be posted in the Contacts notes section.

In addition, the site has a Status Board where you can…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shoretell

We were linked to Shoretell using ACT and it was most beneficial. We contact clients and investment companies on a regular basis and we could connect with one click.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Five-9

Integrate Auto-Dialer systems such as Five-9.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Onebox

One box is a all in one phone system

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Run Number through Do Not Call List

I suggest that your system run the numbers users enter for prospects automatically through the "Do Not Call" Registry. This is helpful especially when the client is a referral because currently your program does not allow us to check to see if the prospect allows calls.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cisco telephony

Existing Redtail customer is wanting Cisco voice integration for CRM screen-pops.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. VirtualPBX

It would be nice if we could have voice-mail messages that come through the VirtualPBX system (they do come in via email) logged to a client or prospect record if the caller ID (in the subject line) matches a Redtail record.

Also, for an answered call (which are recorded) at least the ability to take the audio file at VirtualPBX and store it at Redtail in the client record. I would suggest it store under a "Phone Call" section.

Also - could Redtail automatically load a client record (in a window / browser) for the user that answers the phone…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base