Integrations

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, something we need to Restore from the classic CRM interface)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

In this section, please let us know if any of our existing integrations with other services could use improvement.
If you don’t see that we integrate with another service, but you’d like to see us do so in the future, please let us know what that service is and what the benefits of establishing an integration with that service would mean for your business!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. linkedin

integration with LinkedIn would be awesome, so that you could create a new contact using their LinkedIn information, or at the least their name, picture, etc. I'm pretty sure this is a feature that LinkedIn makes available to CRM systems so hopefully you will explore further. Thanks!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. archive social media posts and blogs

It would be great to have a social media archiving solution inside the redtail ecosystem. Bonus points if it can tell who is a member of our company facebook group or a linkedin contact and indicate that in redtail.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. myrepchat

when the myrepchat feeds come over into notes, can it automatically list the category be updated to say either myrepchat or email sms message or some kind of designated category

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hootsuite

Is it possible to Integrate the HootSuite Dashboard into Redtail so we can post Social Media Posts directly from the CRM

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. LinkedIn - Contact Export/Import

allow a contact merge with linkedin - the linkedin site allows for outlook contacts etc.. but redtail is not an option, even manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LinkedIn - Contact Import

Be able to choose contacts and their information imported from LinkedIn or other sites to the CRM without having to manually enter in people information.

For example. I'd be able to click the names of people I'm connected with in LinkedIn to be able to be uploaded to the CRM as potential leads for me to contact

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pull profile pictures from the new Social Media address links to use for a client's contact record profile picture.

With the great new addition of social media addresses, it would be really cool to be able to automatically pull the social media profile picture over to the client's profile picture in RT.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Facebook - Contact Sync

There is an iPhone program called SmartSync that grabs data from FB and adds things like pictures, birthdays, websites, and address. It would be amazing to be able to have RedTail sync with FB. Here is a link to the iPhone app. I'll also tweet something to your twitter account.

Have someone download the app and try on their iPhone (and hopefully it is someone who uses iCloud and OS X) and sync their address book with FB. I think you will be really amazed and how well this program works. This is would be a giant value add to…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base