Integrations

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, something we need to Restore from the classic CRM interface)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

In this section, please let us know if any of our existing integrations with other services could use improvement.
If you don’t see that we integrate with another service, but you’d like to see us do so in the future, please let us know what that service is and what the benefits of establishing an integration with that service would mean for your business!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use Outlook/Office 365's Primary Calendar for Sync

Fix the calendar sync with Outlook/O365 so that the primary calendar for the email address is the one used for the two-way sync; not a separate Redtail calendar.

Since you can't change the primary/default calendar in Outlook/O365 to a subfolder for the same email address, meeting invites that are received don't go onto the Redtail calendar unless it is manually moved in Outlook (which then sends out a new meeting invite). It also requires the user to send out new meeting invites from Outlook by putting it on the Redtail calendar first, opening it, and then adding the recipient you…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. COVID-19 - Virtual Scheduling

Now more than ever, we need an integration for clients & prospects to schedule appointments with software like Calendly. Are there other apps that people are using? What does everyone recommend? We need something user friendly for clients to be integrated with Redtail

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GoToMeeting to sync with Redtail. Not through Zapier

When I create a Redtail Activity, I would like the option to add conferencing via GoToMeeting so it creates a link to then share with guests.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. apptoto

I'd love to see a direct integration with AppToto, an online appointment scheduling platform that will text, email, and even voice call people for appointment reminders, confirmations, reschedules, etc. What would be great is if AppToto could search RT for contact info when people set appointments via our booking portals we have with AppToto, create an appointment on our RT calendar linked to that contact with any details s/he submits via the appointment calendar. That would be super cool and very helpful!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. scheduling

Currently we create a Schedule Meeting Task for our current client/contact list that reminds our front office on a quarterly, semi annually, or annually basis to reach out to the client and schedule an appointment for a portfolio review. I was trying to eliminate the amount of time the staff spends on the phone and going back and forth with lients to schedule appoints so I thought I could integrate a scheduling app.

However, There is no way to link a retail contact to the scheduling tool (i.e. Calendy) so If we utilized that system the office staff would still…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. integrate RedTail CRM Calendar with Redtail hosted email

Our office uses both RedTail CRM and RedTail Hosted Email. Within the Email side, which uses an Outlook based platform, I am able to add calendar events and send / receive appointment invites. However, this calendar doesn't integrate with the CRM side calendar. This seems like an obvious feature to integrate. If an event is created on the CRM side, it should populate the email side calendar and vice versa. As such we could send / receive invites and have all calendars synced.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Scheduling & Confirmations

A native self-calendaring option like Calendly or ScheduleOnce that has direct access to your calendar and a confirmation system like AppointmentReminder that automatically sends out an appointment confirmation via email and/or sms.

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integrate with Full Slate - a software that allows clients to schedule their own appointments and pay bills.

This software allows clients to login to their account to schedule appointments and pay their bills. This would be amazing! We have a local eye doctor that just started using this and he had 9 scheduled appointments through this software last week! % of them being new clients!!!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sharepoint Integration

We're using Microsoft Sharepoint in our office to aid in company-wide communications and keep everyone on the same page for multi-user projects and events. It would be very helpful if RedTail were set up to integrate with Sharepoint so that tasks assigned in Sharepoint showed up on our RedTail calendar. This would prevent us from having to enter them in RedTail after already entering them in SharePoint.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Entourage

My data is still being imported so no functional use yet. Can I sync Redtail to my desktop email system? Most of you probably use Outlook on the Windows side - I use the Mac version of that, called Entourage

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base