Integrations

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, something we need to Restore from the classic CRM interface)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

In this section, please let us know if any of our existing integrations with other services could use improvement.
If you don’t see that we integrate with another service, but you’d like to see us do so in the future, please let us know what that service is and what the benefits of establishing an integration with that service would mean for your business!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Non-Linked Contact Report

As an LPL user, I need a report that show contacts that are NOT linked for clean-up purposes. This would GREATLY reduce clean-up time.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Broker Dealer Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. push documents in ClientWorks to RedTails automated through the integration.

push documents in ClientWorks to RedTails automated through the integration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broker Dealer Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show integration symbol in search for a record

When browsing client records or doing an advanced search, it would be helpful to see the infinity integration symbol next to their name.

I am integrated with LPL and still cant manage to clean all of my duplicates. Having the integration symbol will help me choose which contact record to make my notes/activities in moving forward.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add fields for integration with Smartworks. Employment information, citizenship, Identification, investment information, etc...

Smartworks integration sends some of the basic client info but not all of the necessary information when opening accounts. If employment, citizenship, ID info, and investment information would be sent it would be so much more user friendly. Even adding just one of these at a time will make life all that much sweeter.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Map more fields from the Redtail CRM to the Cambridge Investment Research CLIC system. We need the Know Your Customer fields.

Map more fields from Redtail CRM to the Cambridge Investment Research CLIC system. It would be much more efficent if we could map all of the financial and risk tolerence fields. This enhancement would eliminate having to type all of the data twice and reduce the potential errors.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Redtail should push Drivers License data to Smartworks Government ID data fields.

I should never have to enter the same data more than once on any Redtail integrated product.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smartworks

Suggest the CRM can merge email address, occupation, employer, and empoyer address over to Smartworks!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base