CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When we type the name, it would be nice to automatically fill in the nickname. this will keep the data clean

Automatically fill in the nickname. save time and we can edit if is different from the name.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change "Head of Household" language to "Primary Contact"

"Head of Household" auto-populates into LazerApp forms and the language is a turn-off for many clients. The default should be "spouse" or "primary household contact"...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Advance Search Contact Download Report

It would be great if I could just download Advanced Searches in contacts instead of having to make a special export. I want to just click download .exle file with all of the names it lists

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add memo feature

When entering a new contact record or updating a contact record, it would be nice to see a memo feature added. For instance, in the phone numbers section. There maybe different departments within a company/vendor. Nice to document which number will get you to which department.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Surnames - paternal AND maternal

Please add a MATERNAL Surname Field for those who have to use a hyphen to show that they don't have middle names.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Contacts Side Nav Bar / Menu to be Customizable

It would be great to be able to customize the left menu bar on the Contact's page so we can put the items we use the most at the top and not have to click "more".

Please add functionality to allow a users to customize the left menu bar on our Contacts' pages. Many functions which are useful to our team are located below the "More..." selection, which (annoyingly) auto-collapes on each subsequent click.

We understand that different Nav links will be of more importance to different firms...Which is why we would like RedTail to make this section customizable for…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App/Connector for Microsoft Teams

An app or connector for Microsoft Teams. We use Teams for our phone system. Would be nice it would automatically look up client and pull the record up in teams. Also just having access to contacts in Teams app would be very convenient.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I like the new feature that when I search for a client that they show up as a menu underneath. But, I noticed that the search will not incl

I like the new feature that when I search for a client that they show up as a menu underneath. But, I noticed that the search will not include nicknames. For example, when I search "Matt" it will not show up if there actual name is Mathew... Or searching '' will not show up if there name is Richard even if the nickname is filled in as ''.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SEARCH RESULTS:

SEARCH RESULTS: For some reason (just this week) when I go to search for a client and the results are 3 clients, only 2 clients show and I have to scroll down to see the third client. However, when I search and the results are say 11, the list continues as normal.

Has there been a change? I would appreciate seeing all three results as opposed to having to scroll regardless of the number of results.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add "deceased spouse" as an option to the marital status so that when profile sheet will reflect survivor as widowed & spouse as deceased

we print profile sheet when doing reviews & a deceased spouse family/membership has no way to reflect that the client is deceased. we changed the survivor to widowed but if we could add "deceased spouse" as an option we could easily see that the spouse has passed away.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reg BI

The BI Dates - appreciate the fields but needs to have some additional features and capabilities.

The Report - Fiduciary Client Summary includes this information, however this specific field is not searchable. The effective date was 7/1/2020 - having the ability to filter by date of even accounts opened would be great, but CRS date Sent and Signed is NOT searchable so you have to pull the existing report export to Excel than do a Data Sort because of all the additional fields that are imported.

Even though the BIA was not required to be signed by the client it…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Marital anniversary notification

I really don't need to see the marital anniversary on the calendar for contacts who are not clients. (Ha, maybe the question is why do I have the date in there then!) But either way, it would be great to have a way to turn off the reminder for anyone who isn't a client.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mobile app needs to be able to show Social or TIN # in its entirety.

Even if it would require another authentication, we need to be able to see the entire SS or TIN # in the mobile app. Critical sometimes when traveling or out of the office.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sub-source field

It would be very helpful to have a sub-source field. We like to keep track of which event or group a client comes from so we know what is the best use of our marketing dollars.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Advanced Serach

An option to find clients that are not in any tag group. Currently if you want to find clients that have not been added to any tag group you need to go in manually in each contact. Their should be an option under field for Tag group when you select type as contact to find contacts that have been missed from a particular tag group /no tag group attached to them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to be able to see an opportunity within a client contact without having to hit more or the left side.

In other words I would like to be able to customize what I see on a client contact. If opportunities is an important thing id like to see front and center, I shouldnt have to hit more on the list under contacts to find the opportunity. Hope that makes sense!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. social sec

We would like to globally and administratively hide client's SSNs. Or hide all but the last 4 digits. This could be done globally or have the SSNs only available to select users. This is a huge need on the Compliance side. The exposure of have the SSNs so visible seems unnecessary.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Contact information important

It would be nice if there was a way to email a client a "form" to fill out with their contact information that then auto imports back into Redtail. And of course it notifies you when a new contact has been added.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Favorites

Can you switch the first item on the contact page back to Clients A-Z instead of Favorites. I don't have time or a desire to pick "favorites" amongst my clients and having to click from "Favorites" to Clients A-Z every time I go in to find a client, is just an unnecessary step in my already crowded schedule.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base