CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to run custom exports on product type searches that allow Custom Exports that show only the Filtered dat

When searching for a account type filtered by status and exporting it through a Custom Export other account types and accounts of different statuses show up.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unique Family ID Export

There are unique ID's for individuals when exporting. It would be great to export the Unique Family ID as well. That would be very useful when trying to manipulate information in Excel!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it available to choose whether I want to export open or closed accounts when creating a custom export

Make it available to choose whether I want to export open or closed accounts when creating a custom export

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom Export - "Coverage Amount"

Please add "Coverage Amount" as an option to be included in an custom export- it is key for our insurance reporting.

Also, would love a PDF version of report instead of excel option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom Export Options

We need to the ability to export all fields that we spend time entering data into. There are several areas of the CRM that contain important that are not available in the custom export. AND we DO NOT want to have to run several reports to capture the information.. give us the ability to export OUR OWN CLIENT DATA and quite advising us to go all around the software to get it. Please implement as I see there are SEVERAL requests for this being ignored.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make custom reports/exports easier to access

Right now you really have to hunt down the ability to run/export a custom report. Not very user friendly... especially for less tech savvy advisors.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Streamline clicks on commonly used tasks

To look at a clients tasks used to take no clicks. Now I have to click on activities and then set a custom range to see all. Then, as soon as I sign off, I have to re-set the custom range all over each day.

It would be really helpful if you had someone with industry experience who could guide you so that the most common tasks take the least amount of clicks.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reports exported to PDF column margin adjustment

When exporting a report to PDF the column for the dates need to be wider. Currently, the date doesn't fit on one line, so if it says 05/08/2018, the 8 is on the next line and there's no way to adjust this. It doesn't look good when presenting to clients. Please fix! Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please include Tags in the custom export templates

Please include Tags in the custom export templates so one can see what tag group a client belongs to

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We need a way to run an asset report for an individual client (not a group of clients)

When meeting with clients we need an asset summary for fixed annuity accounts that we can show the client and they can take with them that shows all their active accounts, company names, account numbers, type of account, accumulated values, surrender values, any loan balances and gives a total for their entire portfolio. Currently the only custom report we can run puts the info. into a spreadsheet form.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow export of all activities from contact page, quicklists, search results & tag groups

The current activity report is limited to the last completed activity or to open activities.
    The "Activities by Contact" report cannot be filtered by all available search criteria and does not include the client ID (which would enable me to cross-reference multiple exports).
    The "Last activity report" available from Contact Page>Common Tasks>Run a Report>Last Activity Report only shows the most recent activity from that contact.
    Custom exports only allow "Last Activity" or "Next Activity:"

I would like to be able to export all activities from a quicklist, tag group or search criteria.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Export Option for Preferred Contact Info

The software currently does not offer an option to export the preferred contact information. I have to run my custom export (excel), including contact info, and then run a separate report (only available in PDF format) for the preferred contact info. Finally, I have to manually review/edit the custom export by comparing it to the PDF report. It would be so helpful if the custom export included a field for the preferred contact method.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we start exporting the Updated At Field for accounts via custom export?

Can we start exporting the Updated At Field for accounts via custom export?

We need to find out which accounts have not been updated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Primary Phone not Populating as Phone #

When exporting the Primary Phone in a custom export, the resulting .csv isn't formatted correctly, and the phone number just displays as one long string of numbers. In other exports, the phone number is formatted correctly-- what's going on here?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. d

Feature that was in Leapfrog I would like to see implemented in the new system. Each client account, account number and account type and client ID was available to print per person.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customizing the fax cover template

it would be nice if we could customize the fax cover template and add any required disclosure language required by compliance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add ability to customize more lists on account level

I find that often different accounts have different objectives and I want to be able to say so in a manner that lines up with what we must select for LPL but cannot edit this particular list (only the one on the overall contact view). Please allow more customization for this and literally every other part of Redtail.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. activity type

Please add Activity type to the custom export with the last activity completed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. UDF Filter

I want to search for a UDF I made and then filter out all but one advisor at a time's clients but am not able to. I use UDFs for RMD tracking so it really slows advisors down when I give them the incomplete list and they have to find just their clients (as opposed to the list only being of their client). And no, I don't want to run a custom export just for this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ** Add Business Sub-Type to Business Contact Cards Please **

It would be extraordinarily helpful if you would create/allow us to ADD A SUB-TYPE / CATEGORY TO OUR BUSINESS' CONTACT CARDS (i.e.: CPA, Attorney, etc.)

CURRENTLY, WE CAN ONLY ADD the NAME of the BUSINESS, which is only so helpful, because not every business name indicates what type of business they are/do (i.e.: Law Firm, Health Care Provider, CPA Firm, etc.) and there is no place in the header / Contact Card to add that clarifying piece of information...The absence of this information is frustrating...we SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD THIS INFORMATION AT THE TOP UNDER THE BUSINESS NAME, just…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base