CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Prospective clients being able to text our Redtail Speak when interested to schedule

When they text our Redtail Speak number without us initiating the conversation, that they are able to reach us by text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. retriever cloud

Retriever Cloud is a great feature, however, most places of business use a business email account for example Microsoft exchange office 2019 when enrolling with Retriever cloud feature the only option is to have a Hotmail account. Yes, I can temporarily set up a new Hotmail account and not necessarily use it. Too many additional steps to take for a simple sync. If there is a way to expand the sync, using other Microsoft applications this would be a smooth process.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. View-Only User

We would love to be able to create a "view-only" user ID for certain users to be able to only view the contacts and not add/make changes to any.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Project Tailwag Release Notes - Please make this Page Searchable

Please make the Project Tailwag Release Notes Page SEARCHABLE.

This is the page we are directed to from RedTail Emails that inform us when our Feedback Status has been updated to completed: https://help.redtailtechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/204037074

Sometimes I am not able to look at these emails right away. But when I get to them, this link is so generalized that I cannot find the details on my feature suggestion which has been approved...

Please either make this page searchable, OR provide a direct link in your emails which will bring users to the details released for that specific feature improvement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. manage integrations

Please sort the manage your integrations page (disabled) alphabetically

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. IMAGING

When I create a new folder in imaging, please allow ability to merge to CRM contact at that time. Instead of having to create and then scroll down or search for and then have to merge to CRM contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable some users' Speak accounts

After an employee leaves, we don't delete their Redtail account. We also have an employee with two accounts (info@ and name@). We don't want messages to get accidentally sent to these people who won't read them! So we would like to be able to disable some database users from having Redtail Speak accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. adding status field to recycle bin

Adding the status field to the recycle bin would let us know immediately if they were a client who closed their account or left us.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. speak - client sort last name v, first

Under clients - sort client name by last name not first name

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change "Sign into your Redtail Account" to "Sign in to your Redtail Account"

Change "Sign into your Redtail Account" to "Sign in to your Redtail Account."

"Sign in" is a phrasal verb. As written, part of the verb is connected as one word to a preposition.

Also change "Logout" (a noun) to "Log out" (a phrasal verb).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. flock

An integration with Flock inner-office chat and teams would be so helpful in our office!! We use it for service requests (because we can voice memo instead of type) and would love for those to automatically be copied to client contact records in notes!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Control admin option for switch-in users

When making creating external user admins should be able to select whether or not that user is an admin, instead of previous database rights coming over.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Roles

When you have more than one Jr. Advisor, which we do, and you build out workflows and/or task templates by Role, each Jr. Advisor gets assigned the same workflows. Would most helpful to have Jr. Advisor 1, Jr. Advisor 2 etc.. so you can assign by role and not user name. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create or offer personal use crm?

Do you offer a "personal use" Redtail? I'll be retiring in a year or so and not sure how I will cope handling personal calendar and contacts, which are currently co-mingled with my business Redtail. Help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We would like the capability to go to the Imaging function of History Log and restore anything we may have deleted by mistake.

We want to be able to retrieve our own images and folders from the History Log. Currently we have to call the tech support and they then send it on to be retrieved for me. I can do immediately right at the time I need to retrieve. Calling tech support sometimes takes 3 to 4 days to get an answer. And then I have to figure out which one I asked to be retrieved. It would save me and Redtail time to enable this feature for the users. Thank you very much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search

2 bugs have turned up in Search results since the update a week or so ago, both involving contacts that share a name:
    1. If one Contact's first name is the same as another's nickname and they share a last name, searching the Nickname + Last Name will bring up only one record. E.G. Betty "Sue" Smith and Sue "Jean" Smith. Searching Sue Smith will only bring up Sue Jean. Formerly results would show both for you to choose.

1. Clicking on the first record in a search so that you can click through the records using Next/Prev -- once you…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support Queue

Could Redtail offer callback option from the support desk? I entered a ticket this morning and 7 hrs later it was updated suggesting that it would be better if I called in. Many firms offer an on-line calendar to schedule support conversations. This might make things more efficient for Redtail and Users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Permissions-Roles

Our advisors mostly work with their own clients and need the information for their clients private for compliance. We have used teams to set permissions on the contact record for this purpose. However, when family, associated individuals/businesses, notes, documents, etc. are added to the contact, the permissions are not carried over to the corresponding family member, note, etc. This can create havoc with compliance as we can't have notes and associated contacts, documents, etc. on a client being viewed by others that do not have permission to see that client's information. It's tedious to have to set permission on each…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. UDF- I would like to be able to click multiple selections when adding new UDF fields.

When adding a field to the UDF section. I would like to click more than one option at a time. Also, it would be nice if it would add to the spouse's contact record at the same time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tracking New Business - Shared document

My office is looking for the ability to share a document internally to track new business (inflows, outflows, etc.) that would be editable by our employees. We currently use a Microsoft Word document shared throughout our office, but some of the flaws are a. only being able to access it on our work network, b. only one person can edit at a time, etc. Once new business is no longer pending, we copy it over into the specific notes of the Redtail contact. We would find it useful to have a feature in Redtail of which we could track our…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base