CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. View-Only User

We would love to be able to create a "view-only" user ID for certain users to be able to only view the contacts and not add/make changes to any.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "database transition"

Concierge Service for Transitioning Retiring Database Owner's Contacts to Purchasing Database Owner's Contacts

Redtail is adept at copying the contacts from one database to the next, but cleanup requires multiple calls and emails, separate service items each in their own silo, and a great deal of separate work. There should be a team or department at Redtail that specializes in all the steps instead of reinventing processes on a case by case basis, especially as the service center currently envisions database owners retiring as esoteric and rare.

It is part of Redtail's value proposition to financial advisors that they own…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add beneficiary info to timeline

Add beneficiary info to the history timeline - so we can see who changed bene info in the client file, as well as when it was changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. slow

Loading Redtail, adding data, etc. is still too slow. Other applications, like Microsoft 365 are much quicker. My office has super fast systems and internet connections but Redtail, which is one of our main applications is slow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Project Tailwag Release Notes - Please make this Page Searchable

Please make the Project Tailwag Release Notes Page SEARCHABLE.

This is the page we are directed to from RedTail Emails that inform us when our Feedback Status has been updated to completed: https://help.redtailtechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/204037074

Sometimes I am not able to look at these emails right away. But when I get to them, this link is so generalized that I cannot find the details on my feature suggestion which has been approved...

Please either make this page searchable, OR provide a direct link in your emails which will bring users to the details released for that specific feature improvement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. enter date without dashes

When data entering dates we should be able to enter it without dashes. This was a feature in LeapFrog and it's very frustrating that it was removed in TailWag. Please bring it back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Added Option to "?" Button

When clicking the "?" - It would be helpful if it could take you to an explanation for items specifically on the screen you are viewing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Retriever Cloud w/o extra Calendar

As of now, if you have a cloud-based calendar/email (most new versions of any email account/calendar) your only option is to create an additional calendar for RedTail in order for Retriever Cloud to sync appointments. Having to create a second calendar seems very redundant and makes it hard to manage from multiple sources. I am hoping in the future to see a way to create a path to sync information from an existing cloud account without having to create a second one.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ip restriction

Hello, United Planners would like to have the ability to add/remove IP Restrictions within the User Interface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Export Thunderbird to Outlook | Thunderbird to Outlook Converter

If you want to export Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook PST format then you need a professional program. MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook Converter is single enough to migrate Thunderbird MBOX and Maildir mailbox to Outlook PST format. With this software, users can also export Thunderbird mailbox to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML & RTF format. This independent tool supports all Windows versions and provides a Unicode code PST file for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 & other earlier versions.

Read More: https://growthhackers.com/articles/thunderbird-to-outlook-conversion-to-upload-thunderbird-mailbox-in-pst-format

For more info: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. flock

An integration with Flock inner-office chat and teams would be so helpful in our office!! We use it for service requests (because we can voice memo instead of type) and would love for those to automatically be copied to client contact records in notes!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search

2 bugs have turned up in Search results since the update a week or so ago, both involving contacts that share a name:
    1. If one Contact's first name is the same as another's nickname and they share a last name, searching the Nickname + Last Name will bring up only one record. E.G. Betty "Sue" Smith and Sue "Jean" Smith. Searching Sue Smith will only bring up Sue Jean. Formerly results would show both for you to choose.

1. Clicking on the first record in a search so that you can click through the records using Next/Prev -- once you…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Roles

When you have more than one Jr. Advisor, which we do, and you build out workflows and/or task templates by Role, each Jr. Advisor gets assigned the same workflows. Would most helpful to have Jr. Advisor 1, Jr. Advisor 2 etc.. so you can assign by role and not user name. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send E-mail to new Users

New users added should receive an e-mail informing them they have been added. For example, everyone in my office who I added should get an E-mail congratulating them for being added and providing them their username and tell them to contact their Admin for a password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CHANGE LIGHT BLUE FONT TO A DARKER COLLOR FOR EASIER VIEWING

The l8ght blue font is difficult to read under certain light in conditions in my office. I would like to see a darker font.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Redtail inside browser window.

Any way you guys at RedTail can make it so the clients last name shows on the tab by firefox, chrome, etc.
    I keep many tabs (clients) open during work day and every time I go from one client to another it’s a search. I keep as many as a dozen open at a time and gets confusing but better than opening new tab and searching for client every tab.
    This is my wish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you allow me to be able to place the Redtail Webmail tab in intergations up higher in the selection box?

Can you allow me to be able to place the Redtail Webmail tab in intergations up higher in the selection box?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Migrate Thunderbird to Office 365

Office 365 is a cloud-based program where you cannot use the manual method to convert Thunderbird to Office 365 without any technical skill. To simplify Thunderbird to Outlook migration process, we suggest MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 Migration Tool. This is the most powerful and reliable application to migrate Thunderbird to the Office 365 platform. Users can download and run the tool on Windows OS and easily migrate single as well as multiple Thunderbird mailbox emails to Office 365 platform without any modification.

Download free demo: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/thunderbird-to-office-365-migration/

Read More: https://growthhackers.com/articles/thunderbird-to-office-365-migration-tool

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. app

App needs MAJOR improvements..... Can't scroll on calendar to see day's appts./tasks; can't assign to more than one person; app just looks old/outdated/can't keep up; newly added calendar items appear on desktop computer at different times than what I put into the app. I could go on and on. Needs overhaul!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a "Projects" tab

Similar to Workflows, where certain processes follow the same general flow, Projects would be an Activity that's unique like "Find new office space" or "Develop compliance procedures" for examples, where you can build a timeline and add updates or changes along the way, integrating between the calendar, any contacts, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base