CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Documents

I have uploaded documents on some but not all of my clients. It would be nice to see an indicator that there are uploaded documents next to the document tab to remind me to look there. Maybe even a number matching the number of uploaded documents. ie: Three uploaded documents, the number 3 in red would show up next to the document tab

156 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The updated note format too long with file upload section

I Like the idea of being able to upload files in the notes, however, it's making the note pop-up box way too long, and now I have to scroll to save the note. I think it would be better to have the file upload section be a single button or drop down, instead of the huge box it is now.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. favorites

Please add a way to turn off the Favorites feature. It is not a tool that I use and the big stars next to the clients name is distracting. I would like to have the ability to turn it off.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. get rid of tiny scroll box after searching for a contact

With the last update, the search results page became small "scroll box window," can you please put it back to the original format. The problem with the scroll box is even if there are only 6 selections for the contact you entered in the search, only 4-5 are visible and you have to scroll to see the ones at the end of the list. There is plenty of room on the page for a larger scroll box, so it would eliminate the unnecessary scrolling.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Workflow Task Display on the Today Page

It is currently very challenging for our team to stay on top of workflow tasks since they are displayed in a separate area from Activities and also since they are only displayed in the “Workflow tasks to do today” section on the day that they are due. We currently have a TON of past due workflows, but it is very easy to forget since we don’t see the tasks listed out on the Today page unless they are due “today.” Please make it possible to filter the “Workflow tasks to do today” section on the Today page to show past…

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Favorites Feature

I would prefer that there be a setting that allows me to click on contacts and immediately see my contacts list, not the favorites list. Right now, I have not seen any way to change this. While the favorites feature is useful in some aspects, I would much prefer to be taken immediately to my whole contacts list instead of just the favorites when I click on Contacts.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Latest CRS Delivery to the Know Your Client Tab

Please add an input field for Latest CRS Delivery date to the Know Your Client Tab, along with the Latest ADV Delivery and Latest Privacy Policy Delivery date inputs.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Advanced Activity Filtering

Multi-level filtering of activities.

For example, filter by priority, then filter by activity type WITHIN the priority order. Meaning "Priority" would be Filter Level 1, and "activity type" would be Filter Level 2.

Currently, can only filter by one thing at a time.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. To Do List

Would love to have the ability to keep a running to-do list on the Today page for open-ended items. This would be great for those items that are important but don't have a due date. Would also be nice if a priority level could be assigned and if they could be linked to contacts.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add documents to workflows!

We really need to be able to link Documents to workflows. We have several workflows for trades and such that we need to attach spreadsheets to, the way we can on activities. There are a few workflows we haven't built because we can't attach Documents to them like you can to an Activity. This is super frustrating!

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Form CRS Tracking at the Contact Level instead of Account Level

I looked over and read your release notes about the tracking of Form CRS in Retail and I think that it is in the wrong place. We were under the impression that the form has to be given at the time of the recommendation whether the contact works with us or not. Only being able to track the form under an account does not capture the full scope of what is needed. I would suggest putting this in the Misc Info tab or making a new tab only for Reg BI. We would still need to be able to export…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Notes on mobile device - Can't scroll

When viewing notes on your mobile device (ipad or iphone), once you select a note you can't use your finger to scroll through the actual note. You have to finagle around outside the note and try and catch the track to let you scroll through the rest of the notes. This is very frustrating, especially for longer notes.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. linking documents

Please allow us to link a document to multiple activities without creating duplicate documents in that clients contact record. For example, If I have one document and I need to Link it to 3 separate activities for that same client, then it saves it 3 times in the documents tab.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. recurring activities

Just recently Redtail "updated" our RECURRING INTERVALS in ACTIVITIES and took away our choice of recurring on SELECTED weekdays only and our choice of weeks within the month - on anything other than MONTHLY. Example: Every Year on the First Monday of January - or- Every 6 Months on the Third Wednesday - CAN NO LONGER BE A CHOICE. The ability to LEAVE OUT the weekends if we choose should be our choice. BTW - CUSTOM does not have this option either ON MONTHLY OR ANNUALLY. Redtail has always been about customizing for each office and this takes away that…

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add UDFs to Seminar records.

Please make it possible for us to record UDFs under a seminar record. We need to track certain information that would be searchable if it were in a UDF. Thank you.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow users to set default filter for the "past due" activities screen

Allow Preferences to set a default option on filter on activities so that users can choose a option of their choosing when they click on past due from the Today page.

Or it would be better to have an area where you can default to see all past due and current activities on the Today page.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Exporting Email History in Bulk Actions

Option to be able to export Email History in bulk actions.
    OR
    Add an option to filter for category, status, etc, within the Email History Reports tab.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have an automation to set Roles based on Writing Advisor

When adding a new contact and selecting the Writing Advisor, there should be an automation that will add the roles for that Writing Advisor. When setting workflows by roles, the workflows go into never never land if the roles are not in the contact record yet.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Family names

It would help improve efficiency to be able to tag a family name in an activity, note, or opportunity. Currently you must tag each individual involved. For example John Doe has to be tagged and so would Jane Doe. If we were able to select "Doe, John & Jane" from a family name category information could post on both client cards and save time in searching for the spouses name.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Client Review Reminder Changed - HELP

This area was changed with no warning!! We were able to choose the month for the review and actually choose 2-3 months at a time by clicking on the month as well as choosing the first, second, third, fourth day of the month just by clicking the day. This has been taken away and we have our whole book of business designed this way. How can this be taken away and deleted without warning. Please put this feature back or let us know of a way to do what we were able to do before. This is a major impact…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 194 195
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base