CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cancel and No show Appointments

When a client cancels and no show appointment or does not show up it would be nice to have the availability ability to "cancel" & "No show" appointment not just deleting the appointment.

We need to be able to track the people who cancel and do not show up for appointment.

645 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to Create a follow-up activity based off an email.

It would be Nice to look at my email and create an activity from this email.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatically SAVE INPUT and do it WITHOUT CLOSING the activity or note or whatever is beingupdated.

According to this forum, this suggestion (posted in 2016, 2017, 2018) was completed. Funny, since it's our biggest daily problem. We lose data so often that we have to keep a word doc open in the background during the day to enter notes and then find the time to cut and paste to Redtail. Counterproductive? You bet. Keeping notes for our client records is the main reason we purchased RedTail and it's proving less reliable than Outlook Notes. Finding the time at the end of each day to cut and paste into RedTail is ... difficult. so many words came…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. To do list

Please create a task lists that more of a running list like a to do list. I have to go to Notion or other app to see my things to do for the day. I dont want it in my calendar or part of a workflow. Thanks

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. recurring activities

Just recently Redtail "updated" our RECURRING INTERVALS in ACTIVITIES and took away our choice of recurring on SELECTED weekdays only and our choice of weeks within the month - on anything other than MONTHLY. Example: Every Year on the First Monday of January - or- Every 6 Months on the Third Wednesday - CAN NO LONGER BE A CHOICE. The ability to LEAVE OUT the weekends if we choose should be our choice. BTW - CUSTOM does not have this option either ON MONTHLY OR ANNUALLY. Redtail has always been about customizing for each office and this takes away that…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It's time to FIX this "Data Input Disappearing from Activities" problem!

You have pages upon pages of complaints about this, dating back to year 2016, and four years later, the problem is still that when we add notes into an Activity, unless we remember to scroll down to the next screen and "Save Activity", those notes disappear. It doesn’t just happen when leaving RedTail; it happens even if I don't leave the activity! All I have to do is upload a document, or add an additional contact, and my notes are GONE. ADD AN AUTO-SAVE ALREADY! (And, FYI, adding "COMPLETED" to your reply to some of those complaints is inaccurate and…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Recurrence

I see an update was pushed this past Friday on the Recurrence section in activities. This update has taken functionality away from the CRM.

Specifically, I set some activities to reoccur in May, and October on the first Monday. With the new update, this cannot be done. Also, the way I set up my review was for January, April, July, and October to happen on the first Monday. I can't make it this way with the new update.

This is a major loss of functionality, and one of the main reasons I used Redtail CRM. If the functionality is not…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically bump activities to the next day if not completed

If I have multiple tasks in one day and not all are completed by the end of a day, please create a feature that will automatically roll those tasks to the next day until they are completed.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. cross out activities in addition to color changes when activity has been accomplished.

cross out activities in addition to color changes when activity has been accomplished.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Priority Numbers

Our office uses the priority numbers when creating activities - We need MORE numbers please.

Or the ability to add customized words.. Example would be 'Submitted' so we could quickly look through our activities and see who falls under the submitted priority label and so on.

At the very least we need many more numbers or the ability to add as many as we see fit.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to see the description field added (available) when creating a task.

This is currently a two step process - create then edit activity. It also creates two email notifications to team members assigned the task. I would be more efficient to do it in one step and have one notification email.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. rollover

Automatically set a task to rollover within the task or template) to the next business day if not completed

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Past Due & next 30 days... More than 30 days.

Why would the main screen only show the next 30 days? We are planning/ scheduling things out all year and have to click on the activites tab all of the time. What is the point to limit this to 30 days? Why can't it show past due and activities 365 days forward? Or at least the option to extend that on the clients home page.

I see that this was completed in 2017, but don't see it on my system

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add activities to left menu bar

Separate appointments (or events) from activities. Task activities don't belong on the calendar and take up too much space at the top of the calendar. A separate activities section that lists lists all tasks like Outlook is desperately needed.

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. custom reminders

I would love to see custom pop-up reminders that can be assigned to any team member, with custom timing options (30m, 2h, 2 days, 1 week, etc). When the advisor wants a confirmation call for an appt. 2 days in advance, I want them to have the ability to set a pop-up (not sound only) reminder (even when on another screen) to the employee in charge of this confirmation call. Thus eliminating the need to click into each individual activity for the details, and the oversight. In the same sense, an individual could set their own pop-up reminders. The previous…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would like a simple to-do list, pop up on daily page

To-do list on daily page, box to check it off when done. Could use Talk-It when out of office and have it waiting for me.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. auto save

Please autosave anytime the window is closed for any reason, even if going to another task or to client record or.... Please autosave after each line is completed. Please autosave all the time. It is so frustrating to loose work and have to do it over and over, when you are in a busy environment and constantly being pulled to do other things only to find what you just entered into Redtail is gone.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add template drop-down list inside of the activity itself

Once you are already inside a new activity that you are about to create, it would be nice to have access to your template list. Please add the drop down option inside of the activity itself.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Warning if saving activity that was updated and saved since opened

If I have an activity open in 2 windows or if 2 people in our office have an activity open and one enters text and saves it and then the 2nd person saves it with different information, the information entered by the first person is lost. We need a pop up warning that says you are attempting to save and are not updating the most recent activity record, so we can prevent the loss of information.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base