CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add ability to edit notes

Because we cannot see client information behind the note, we have to often flip back and forth (save note, get add'l into, go back into the note to add comment. It would be much better to allow us to edit the same note rather than doing comments (which are hidden) or posting multiple notes for the same call/interaction. If it's a compliance issue, then set something like 24 hours to be able to edit a note before it's locked.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. link notes to calendar

I know you can link notes to calendar from within the activity; however sometimes a note may have been created first! When this happens, we should be able to then link it to the activity. It's not practical that I will always be adding the activity first and then the note. Should be able to do it both ways.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notes e-Mail Notification - display full note

When getting a notification that a note has been added and sent to us for review - it would be fantastic if that note would display in the e-mail instead of having to click to see the note and often times having to log in again (especially if working off the mobile app).

I want efficiency, and having to click into an e-mail, to click the link to open a new tab is NOT efficient.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. print note history

The good point to keep notes in the client file is to save on paper and keep all the notes in once place. However, it would be nice to have the option to select and print out more than one note at a time if needed. To expand on that, the ability to print out the whole note history if needed. The option to only print out one note at a time is helpful, but if more than one is needed, the option to do that should be made available as well. Thank you for your consideration.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add an action under the notes to tag a team member after the note has been posted

After a note is entered, we should be able to go back and tag team members instead of writing a whole new note.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Color Options in NOTES

I would like to see color options for alpha and numeric for Notes so besides being BOLD the line or word could also be a certain color like you can to din Word and Excel.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have the ability to add and move notes around within the note history

In certain situations, an advisor may not be able to add a note to a client account on the day a meeting or phone call happened. With that said, it would be extremely ideal to be able to add notes in for a specific date that would correspond with the actual date the meeting, phone call or Zoom meeting took place. That way, the notes would consistently be in chronological order. The ability to also move around previous notes, since this option isn't currently available, would be ideal. Now, the option to "move" notes is available in Redtail, however, that…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. put date on all notes and activities not "today"

Put date on all notes and activities instead of "today","last Monday", etc.
    When looking at a printed note at a later date, there is no way to know what the date of the note was when it shows "Today at 4:22pm".

The date from day one will save confusion over what date was last Monday, etc.....

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. App > Notes > View Recent!

As a supervisor, I need to stay up to date on notes that the team adds in RedTail. Sometimes that is "on the road." But the App doesn't have a way to view all recent notes (irregarless of contact). Please add that! Just the way it is on website is fine - please add that to the App!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. archive old notes to speed up the notes report

the longer I use Redtail the bigger my notes reports becomes. that is a good thing except that i rarely need to access notes from, say 10 years ago and the notes reports can bog down and cause a timeout. Could you auto-archive notes beyond perhaps 5 years? I still want them accessible and searchable, but they could be in an archive "just in case" rather than the "let me scan the last 2-3 years worth of notes" scenario that happens daily but requires hundreds of pages of notes to be pulled causing (I am guessing) pretty heavy usage on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

Users can conveniently convert Lotus Notes to Outlook and several other file formats such as EML, MSG, HTML, PST, and others using this third-party program. This tool also provides a live preview of all attachments, such as Calendar, Address Book, journal objects, Mission, To-Do items, and so on, to ensure user satisfaction. The eSoftTools NSF to PST converter program is created to easily export any NSF file into a working PST format.

Read More:- https://www.nsftopstconverter.esofttools.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Notes--being able to link a contact to a note you have already posted.

as it is now, you can only link a contact to a note at the time of creation so in order to link a contact you would have to delete the note and recreate it in order to link. it would be much easier if there was a 'link contact' feature under action just like there is a 'link account' feature action.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. notes

When reviewing notes, add the ability to view the names of the parties that are selected in "Notify User" or "Notify Team" after the note is posted. Currently, you can't look back to see who was notified once the comment is saved. It would also be nice if the email notification from Redtail included all names of persons copied on the note.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. enable ability to create activity/note for multiple related clients

I would like to be able to update both the husband & wife (and joint) at one time when I have a telephone conversation with both. So far, I've only found that I can copy the note to another client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. notes full page

The ability to make the notes box full screen. When adding lengthy notes to a lengthy template, would be useful to see everything at once.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integration notes

Option to put integration name in notes or to automatically show the source when a note comes from an outside source.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NOTIFY USER

It would be nice to see who you notified when you post a note. This way you can see clearly who you notified when you post a note.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. combine note

It would be helpful to combine outside notes to existing activities instead of deleting the note and re-recording it within the activity or recording it multiple times. For example If I have a phone call with a client that pertains to two activities, I could make one note then link that note to the other activity.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. easily access notes related to user

There is no where to easily see all notes that are related to each user. I recently called in and was told about the reports by contact and then by user and date range. However it would be far simpler to be able to click on the notes tab from the today page and see any notes related to myself. Our advisor uses notes frequently after meeting with a client to direct us on how to proceed with their accounts. Having to open each note individually from email or run the report every day is tedious. Is there a way…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base