Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1014 results found

1. workflow filter

I filter the workflows to get a list pertaining to me. If i click on one and read it, could the back/return button take me back to the filtered list? Right now it goes back to the unfiltered, full list and i have to re-filter under my name again.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. work on more than one step at a time

I would like to be able to work on more than one step at a time. I have 3 things that need to happen at once that need to be in one work flow and not 3. I have actually made about 6 different workflows to make the process work. Not everything goes along with our timeline, so just cause i am waiting for one item in a step I want to be able to open the rest

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. sync redtail hosted calendar and contacts

This suggestion was closed as completed, but nobody in support seems to know how to sync redtail hosted email/calendar/contacts with tailwag.

redtail connect sync to redtail hosted email/calendar
    Why doesn't redtail connect work directly with redtail hosted email/calendars? It's really cumbersome to have to set up an additional microsoft 365 email to use redtail connect. It seems like you would figure out a way to make it work with your own product.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. link workflow task to activity

It would be wonderful if you could link an activity to a workflow task. For example, if the workflow task was to update MoneyGuide Pro, your activity linked would document all changes made and what was done. This way it posts individually to the client instead of only posting in notes of the client when the WF is done.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lock Open Activities from Editing

We would like to see an ability for "lock editing" on activities so that only the person who created the activity can make changes. All users and attendees can view, but only the creator (or designated user (s)) can edit.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. workflow notes

As you go through a workflow, especially if two team members are working on a particular step, it would be wonderful if the step comments would appear under step notes so that it printed on the summary. This would allow for quick and easy access to why things were done the way they were. Or to be able to add a step note before completing the step. Or, even better yet, to be able to add task notes that had a summary similar to step notes summary.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Target Dates Based on Previous Step

It would be nice if I could sequence my workflows based on the PREVIOUS STEP as well as the Target Date. Example: My assistant submits paperwork on Monday and I would like to have him/her make a follow-up call 4 days from submission.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a workflow step's due date relative to previous step's completion

Instead of scheduling a task's due date relative to the workflow's due date, we would like to be able to schedule it relative to when the previous step was completed. For example, have step one due a day after the workflow is made, and step two due one week after step one was completed.

In addition, workflow tasks should remain on your "today" page from the day they are due until the day they are marked complete. That way if you are not in the office, or unable to do it on the day it is due, you won't forget…

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Workflow Task Display on the Today Page

It is currently very challenging for our team to stay on top of workflow tasks since they are displayed in a separate area from Activities and also since they are only displayed in the “Workflow tasks to do today” section on the day that they are due. We currently have a TON of past due workflows, but it is very easy to forget since we don’t see the tasks listed out on the Today page unless they are due “today.” Please make it possible to filter the “Workflow tasks to do today” section on the Today page to show past…

114 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. COVID-19 - Virtual Scheduling

Now more than ever, we need an integration for clients & prospects to schedule appointments with software like Calendly. Are there other apps that people are using? What does everyone recommend? We need something user friendly for clients to be integrated with Redtail

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the precisefp integration a single on

like you do eMoney and MGP. That way we can launch precisefp within redtail.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Client Review - it would be helpful to be able to add the "last review date"

First or initial review date is important, next (future) review date is necessary but a last review date would be much more helpful to log when the last review was done

63 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to change color for different priorities for tasks

When entering tasks, it would be great to change the colors for different Priority numbers, especially 1 versus others.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Today's Birthdays on the homepage should have the option to send to search

It would be nice to have the option to send the birthdays that show up here directly to search so we can send out bulk emails.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Intulse Integration - Custom category for auto-logged calls

Calling all Intulse integration users! Please VOTE!

If Redtail/Intulse could work together to implement a custom category type for the auto-logged notes that appear in the CRM after a call, the Contacts by No Contact report would produce a much more streamlined report to aid in practice management and tracking touch points.

If the note that is automatically produced after a call is made or received through Intulse was coded as "Phone call" or "Intulse call," then the Contacts by No Contact report could be filtered to appointments and Intulse calls. This small change would have a huge impact on…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendly Integration

Calendly Integration is needed more than ever with Coronavirus and clients and prospects not being able to come into the office. This should be a top priority.

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change Formatting of Website Code for Phone Numbers

Mitel Web Dialer, which is a Chrome Extension, is working the way it is intended on any other website, but in Redtail it is not. The way it works is any phone number on the page will be highlighted orange and with just a click, it will dial it using the Mitel phone assistant application.
    In Redtail we figured out what the issue essentially is. I am attaching a screenshot of some of the webpage and the developer mode.
    The red highlights the “href” with the “tel:” basically, that is what’s causing the Mitel dialer to not see it as…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. bulk action

I would like to be able to, via bulk action, remove the data from an already established account field (such as "Invested - Initial"), and move it to a new account UDF field (in that same account) for every account in our Redtail system. So, in John Doe's account # 12345, the field "Invested - Initial" says $100,000. I want to move that date value ($100,000) to a UDF within that same account #12345. And I want to do it for every account for every client in our RT database. Thank you for your conseideration

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Backup of client data offline

We need a way to back up our data, notes, archived emails offline. All investment advisors are required to have contingency plans, so if internet goes down in an area for extended period of time or even short term, we can't see our client data. I would like to be able to backup my client data periodically onto a local hard drive for safekeeping should something happen and I need access.

Even if its report driven, give us the option to filter so we can back up specific clients for a range of dates would be helpful.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "account source" column to Accounts by Status export to filter "manually entered" vs. "from feed"

I would like to be able to filter all account by status "manually entered" vs. "from feed" once I export them to Excel document. Right now this column and option is missing. It is only available through RT reports, but it does not export to file.

Could you please add "account source" column to Accounts by Status export to filter "manually entered" vs. "from feed"? Thank you.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base