CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be most helpful to be able to color code appointments by who's appointment is noted (who, meaning person in our office).

I make appointments for several people in our office. It would be helpful if they could be color coded so at a glance I could pick out who's appointment is whose.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the calendar should allow you to see a contact name for an activity when the time slot is less than an hour, only thr subject line is visab

the calendar needs to be able to show a contact name on the calendar view when it is less than 1 hour, only the subject line is visable. When looking at you calender you can not get a good idea quickly of who or what is on it with openning each item

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Provide a link to client to schedule a meeting during a block of time on calendar

Allows us to create a link to send out to multiple clients allowing them to choose a time slot during a specific period of time to schedule a meeting. Once selected that time slot would disappear from the options to the other clients.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. teams

Sync redtail calendar to Microsoft Teams- similar to how it can sync to outlook

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Report - Search for old Calendar entries

It would be nice to be able to click a Report button and stay on the calendar to find an old entry.

Other that moving out of calendar and go to report there is no way to sort or search for similar calendar entries.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wedding Anniversary date filter

Is there a way to add to the wedding anniversary date, at the point of entry into Redtail, a drop down that will allow us to only see the wedding anniversary on the calendar during selected years..ie on the 5th, 10th, 25th. 50th anniversary opposed to every year.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add day view with gaps to mobile app

Would love to see the day at a glance ie: 8am - 5pm with gaps in day to be able to schedule appointments on the mobile app for our agents on the road working from their phones much like the view in the calendar on desktop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate Third Party Calendars into the Redtail Calendar

It would be wonderful to be able to add iCal and Google calendars INTO the Redtail calendar. I can sync a Redtail calendar to google and see it along side other calendars. I can do the same with Outlook. However, only I can see those integrations in those apps. I would like my team to be able to see my full calendar, not just what is visible in Redtail.

Currently I have to manually add third party calendar events from other organizations and family to Redtail, duplicating everything. There is an "add iCal" option, but it apparently only works if…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar Activities -

It would be helpful to have a drop down option, to show ALL . Currently i have to use a "Custom Date". It would be easier and quicker if there was an "All" option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Vacation Time

Currently, scheduling vacation time does not make someone "busy" so that no other activities can be scheduled at the same time. Can this be fixed? We would like it to show busy.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Drag to add activity on calendar view

It would be nice to be able to click and drag to add an activity when you are in the weekly calendar view. There are times when I want to add an activity for a shorter or longer period of time than my default is set for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to sort calendar view

We would like different options to sort the calendar view. When I look at the calendar, on a daily, weekly or monthly view, I would like to have the option to sort the type of activities together. For instance, I would like to be able to group all "phone calls" or "follow ups" or a specific TYPE of activity.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. client review reminders by Servicing Advisor

Please add a way to show only the servicing or writing advisors "Client Reviews". Everyone see all client reviews on the calendar, and it needs to be sorted.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendar feature under Preferences to sort by Status or Key Word

It would be great to select a status under the preferences for the calendar, so you can select only specific groups of people to see birthdays. I don't want to see deceased or former clients in the list.

Also add birthday calendar items so that it only takes up one line, when you have too many birthdays on one day it takes up a large portion of your view on the "Weekly" view setting.
    (Adding the age of the client would be a nice add to)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. copytalk on calendar

It would be beneficial to be able to categorize copytalk notes before they come into Redtail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. support a Doodle scheduling app/calendar connection

Support a Doodle scheduling app/calendar connection. Doodle scheduling is a little more robust that Calendly, but after numerous dialogues between Redtail and Doodle IT we can't make the connection.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calendar Scheduling

I noticed that when customizing repeat events, there used to be an option to make an event for the "Last" day of that week. Now, there is only the option to make an event land on the "Fifth" day of that week. Not every month has 5 weeks. Could we add back on the "Last" day feature??

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Order of activity detail

Currently activities show up on the calendar with the time listed first. It would be helpful to be able to change the order of the details - for example, we would like to see the client name first, then the name of the activity. For activities lasting only 15-30 minutes, only the time is visible.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Redtail is awesome. Pls consider adding a Zoom Meetting as a pull down option on the calender section. MO

Redtail is awesome. Pls consider adding a Zoom Meetting as a pull down option on the calender section. (Like Meeting ... Phone ... ) MO

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendy type of feature for client to easily get on our calendar for a digital meeting

With all the digital meetings now we need clients to be able to setup a meeting by choosing 15 minute or 30 minute openings in our calendars similar to a technology called Calendy. I dont' want to have to add another technology if it can be added into Redtail

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base