Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. "Today" Button on Calendar

Please, please, PLEASE bring back the "today" button on the calendar. I know that I can still access it through the little calendar icon and then clicking today, but I know I am not the only one that uses that button a ton and would prefer to have it easily accessible and not hidden.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Searchable calendar

I would like to request a second look at making the calendar searchable, which I see was declined several months ago. When scheduling multiple appointments each day, it is very time consuming to have to go into each client's record and then sift through their activities to see when their last appointment was. In Outlook, it is a snap to search the calendar by client name and instantly have a list of their past/future appointments.

369 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Color Coding on the Calendar by Advisor/Employee

It would be nice to be able to color code our calendar by the person the task is assigned to rather than the type of appointment. I know others like the status quo so if there would be a way to choose between both features that would help out our company nicely.

1,721 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    139 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?