CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add the ability to create folders in the document tab of a contact.

make document tab more efficient by having the ability to add folders to hold things like estate documents, financial planning documents, current reviews, eetc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PDF Mail Merge

We have a few documents that are PDFs and not personalized but that we'd like to track delivery of. The most recent is the new CRS. It would be nice if there was an option to do a PDF upload to a client like a mail merge - easily save it as a note with creation date and time along with details. For instance, I'm talking to a client about making a change to their investments, I can click on PDF Upload instead of mail merge, choose save as a note, enter in "Discussion of using new mutula fund family…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability to save documents attached to emails directly to Imaging.

We should have the ability to save attached documents from email directly into Imaging folders. Having to save a document to my computer before uploading/saving to Imaging is not efficient and leaves two copies of the same document in two places. If the document is a working document or is edited, it would be better to only have it one place.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please allow email archiving to have permissions

I remain very concerned that anyone in the company can view the president and office managers emails. We need the archiving to capture all emails between staff and clients but having business emails accessible to our receptionist is absurd. please address this!!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Orion in Documents

would like to be able to download reports directly into an Orion oriented documents area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. integration with DocuSign

We use DocuSign to send documents for e signatures. We log into and out of it many times a day. It would be great DocuSign was included in the CRM integration list for ease of access.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bulk delete items in CRM Document storage

Currently if you need to delete items in CRM document storage, you have to delete one by one. It would help with efficiency and time management if it was possible to delete in bulk

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Library permissions

Users within a database need to be able to set permissions to limit viewers for the RedTail Imaging documents as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Task

When attaching a document's to a task. It loads the document ever time to the vault creating duplicates. Is there a way to create a task, load a document without it loading to the document file every single time?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Imaging merge

When linking clients from imaging, have the primary person of the family be the first option when searching for a client to link imaging folder to

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. linking documents

Please allow us to link a document to multiple activities without creating duplicate documents in that clients contact record. For example, If I have one document and I need to Link it to 3 separate activities for that same client, then it saves it 3 times in the documents tab.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View who uploads a document

Could there be a field added to show who uploaded the document? Like a timestamp but with the user's name.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration tool tab(s) on Today page

Enable access to an integration tool (like Evernote) from a tab on the Today page (for a user or team to reference), opposed to a note or notebook linked solely through client contact documents.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add additional document storage

Please add Box.com or Dropbox for document storage. It's a great tool we use for client to send information and send back

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. UX/UI Improvements for Redtail Imaging and for Contacts->Documents

Suggested Improvements for Contacts-->Documents in Redtail

Tighter integration with RT Imaging. Why launch a separate webpage from the Documents? Have all functionality available within the Documents container.

If that isn't possible for whatever reason, here's some specific ideas for Contacts-->Documents

Search within Documents UI container for specific images.

Currently the user can only click on the (+) sign to open folders. In RT Imaging, the user can click on the name of the folder to expand it, if there are subfolders or individual documents. It makes no sense to have two different ways of doing the same thing. I recommend…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to add folders in documents within client records

The ability to add folders in documents within client records

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Documents

I have uploaded documents on some but not all of my clients. It would be nice to see an indicator that there are uploaded documents next to the document tab to remind me to look there. Maybe even a number matching the number of uploaded documents. ie: Three uploaded documents, the number 3 in red would show up next to the document tab

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Document Description Field and Separate Labeling System for Uploaded Documents

Please Add a Document "Description Field" Where Users can make brief Notes next to Uploaded Documents, to help specify / clarify what they are (without having to download/open each document).

Currently, RedTail Does Not Let you Alter the Name of the Document You are Uploading...if you want to change it, you would have to go back and actually change the official document file name on your server before uploading to RedTail....and maybe its not *your document to have any authority to change.

It would make the documents Tab MUCH more useful if RedTail Added a Document "Description Field" Which Would…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow files larger to be downloaded

At the moment you can only download files at a certain size. In which when a scan is sent to me I have to print now and separate. It would be great and help with time management if I could just upload to Redtail and leave my note.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to save changes to a document under the client contact without uploading again

Once a document is uploaded to the client contact and retrieved for viewing. Any changes to the document cannot be saved to the existing document without saving to the desktop and re-uploading. It would be helpful to have the changes saved to the document without first saving to desktop and uploading the document again.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base