CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Under the "know your client" PROFESSIONAL could offer more detailed fields and visible @ bottom of page

Under the "know your client" section "PROFESSIONAL", this field is very limited. This field only allows a PRO name to be entered and profession. Nothing else and are forced to then create a contact page for the PRO, but it does NOT link them to the client. So once the PRO contact page is opened, there is no way of knowing to which client they belong. It would be helpful to also be able to add their PRO contact info with the ability of viewing their PRO's appearing @ the bottom of the client page near the "Important information" section…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. risk tolerance

In the section to list what risk tolerance a client has it only shows three options. It would be nice if we could customize the list to match what our tolerance shows for our business. If there is a way to add this section to the update list section so that we can add in our own options it would really help with how we use this function.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add multiple "Signed Fee Agmt" sections to account for different dates / scenarios for when there are multiple fee agreements signed.

In the KYC section under Written Agreements Review, can we add multiple "Date Signed" fields to account for more than one agreement? For example, most firms require a separate fee agreement be signed for personal accounts vs trust accounts vs business accounts that are included in the same household group. We would like to record the fee agreement date for each scenario, in case agreements are signed at different times (ie: personal accounts setup with fee agreement signed and then a year later clients setup business accounts, signing the fee agreement only for the business accounts at that time)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Know Your Client Review Month

The recent update to Know You Client tab removed the ability to change a client's review month. The only way to change a review month now is to change the date of the first review (making it inaccurate). Trying a custom date adds an extra review date. This is how our office tracks who needs to come in for reviews each month. Please bring this option back!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Risk Tolerance review date needed!

Our RIA requires updated Risk Tolerance Profiles every 3 years, so we need a way to track that date. We are currently using a UDF, but we cannot filter with other criteria so it doesn't accomplish what we need.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Written Agreements Review Addtions

I want to add more customization allowing me add additional forms to that section. My firm needs an OFAC, NAF, and CRS form and I would like to be able to have those dates on my CRM.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Latest CRS Delivery to the Know Your Client Tab

Please add an input field for Latest CRS Delivery date to the Know Your Client Tab, along with the Latest ADV Delivery and Latest Privacy Policy Delivery date inputs.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please Add an emergency contact section under each client and have it feed into LaserApp

We need an area that list another individual to contact if a client should go into the hospital or any other reason. This needs to feed into LaserApp as well. Memberships just doesn't do the job

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Know your Client updating review dates

Bring back the Today Feature in the calendar when updating the clients review date.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bulk update Know Your Client fields

I would like to be able bulk update the Know Your Client Fields. For example, every firm has to send out an ADV Offer Update and Privacy Policy Annually. These notices/offers go out on the same date every year all at once. We need to be able to then bulk update the date fields in Know Your Client for these as opposed to a one-by-one update which takes an extraordinary amount of time. Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Legal section for each client

Would love to have a "legal" section for each client with spots to enter the dates of their wills, durable and medical POA, who their POAs are, etc

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "today" to review date calendar

Before this last update, I was able to update the "First Review Date" in the Know Your Client section by clicking the date field, then clicking "today" at the bottom of the calendar. I no longer have this option and I would like it back!

It takes a lot longer to type in today's date then it did to click the "today" word.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Surveys to engage current and new clients that can be responded to and measured

Client surveys----something like Survey Monkey or other web based survey service. Easy follow ups for new and current clients that can be responded to and measured. New clients can be asked simple follow up questions. Current clients would be able to offer suggestions.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bank account

Under Financials where the Bank account is added can you please add a link to account so we do not have to put the information in twice? It's manually ding the same thing twice. We created a UDF under the Account that says Bank attached and then have to put the information in under EACH account. If there was a click to link account under the financials we could just link it to each drop down account. Thank you I know this is capable in the Notes to link to an account so if we could just get that same…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add financial info

add financial information on personal profile report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Client Goals

Add section in client header to list top 3 client goals. Ie, retirement, college funding, etc.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. automated Client Ranking System

It would be great to be able to rank our clients based on AUM's, referrals, ease of service, etc so that the system will update and move the client into a "better" client grade with a new referral or new AUMS etc, and also move them down to a "worse" client grade if they are a pain **********, etc.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. State tax bracket

Add field for state income tax marginal or effective rate.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to run my run my clients birthdays from January 1 to December 31

I would like to run all my clients birthdays from January 1 to December 31 but Redtail only lets me run birthdays from 30 in advance to up to 365 days in advance. I need this birthday list of my clients so the card company I use can send my clients their birthday cards each month.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "State ID" as an Identification Type

Many older clients switch from having a Driver's License to a State ID as they stop driving. It seems odd and inconvenient that this ID Type is not available in Know Your Client -> Identifications...

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base