CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If favorite contacts, why not favorite reports?

It must have been a slow month for the developers when all they came up with was the ability to make a contact a favorite.

How about being able to create standing reports that can be re-RUN instead of re-CREATED every time they're needed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creation of Report to report on Best Interest (CRS) Dates

It would be extremely helpful if you could create a report in the Reports section where you could see all accounts with information completed in the Best Interest section on the accounts. Currently, you can run a Client Summary report under Fiduciary Reports but it automatically filters, showing only tax-qualified accounts with no way to include all accounts. Can you also create fields for the Best Interest (CRS) on the Custom Export Template?

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the Assets and Liabilites tabs able to be pulled as a report ot a workflow for propects.

putting data into a CRM with no ability to functionally use it for marketing and sales is counterproductive.
    the recent release had us be able to put a gold star next to our favorite contacts...

seriously folks maybe hire an FA or a marketing rep on staff to gain some insight on your end-users needs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would like to be able to print a list of clients with the new gold star (advanced search).

Would like to be able to print a report with all of the clients with the new gold star (advanced search and export to excel).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Report for contacts should be able to filter on contact type.

Report for contacts should be able to filter on contact type.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need a summary report for insurance only

We migrated from Smartoffice where you could print a summary of insurance policies for a client. We already use Albridge for investment reporting, so we need the capability of generating a report for our insurance business for each client review meeting.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. bookmark reports

Would like to have some reports that I run regularly to show up (pin) to main screen. This is similar to to bookmarking on a browser. I just click and run the report.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please, I am begging you, don't make us change our password every few months.

Just let us keep the same password. Or, as a compromise, just make us change it once a year.

It always causes confusion, time waste, and invariably a call to your customer support to get it straighten out again.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. departments

There should be a feature that you can run a list for "Departments" to include their phone and email with the business contact information.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it easier to navigate back to the last place

When creating a report for the purposes of database clean up I noticed that when I leave the report to go into the customer file/page to clean it up, I am automatically directed back to the top of the report when I go back into it to proceed to the next customer page. Is there a way to be able to go back to my place in the report. I have reports that have hundreds of names in them, to have to page back several times to get to my last place makes a tedious job that much more tedious.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. buttons at top of reports

Can the buttons at top right of reports, specifically Duplicate Contact Names, be static so that as you scroll down the list the buttons are always accessible. Thanks!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. speak reporting

Speak reporting – default sort latest date not earliest

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reminder Date field for Custom Export Templates

It would be great if you would add the birthday "Reminder Date" field for custom export templates. This field allows for easy sorting by date when we create our customized birthday list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Workflows running report by advisors clients

Id like to be able to run a report showing a certain workflow template(s) that are attached to the clients of a certain advisor.

Example, we have a workflow for contacting clients for a review. Id like to be able to provide the advisor with a report showing all the running workflows for their clients and what the target dates are.

This would allow them to make adjustments to timing to smooth out the load of appointments so they do not bunch up during certain months

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make an option to output the Beneficiary Report landscape

Please have an option somewhere to switch the beneficiary report to landscape -- we use the report in our client reviews and all other pages are landscape. Thank you!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Filter Contact by AUM report for ALL contactss

Add the ability to filter the Contact by AUM report (Top-N Reports) for ALL contacts in the database

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please Allow Filtering of ALL Reports by Servicing Advisor

I am the database owner and need the ability to pull multiple reports from the "Reports" section by servicing advisor. Otherwise, the reporting function is useless for me as I have another advisor on my database.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disregard "inactive" contacts and "closed" accounts from all reports

Disregard "inactive" contacts and "closed" accounts from all reports

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Account Balance Field to Account Renewal Reminder Report

When running the Account Renewal Reminder Report, I would like to be able to see the balance on each annuity coming due. Can you please add the "Balance" field to that report? And can the report include a grand total balance for annuities coming due for the filtered time period?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base