CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contact List more organized

One suggestion to make the contact list a little more appealing
    would be to have a client and then have the "+" next to their name
    which could allow to expand on that client and see the family members
    (spouse, children, etc) without having all of them on the list with
    other clients. I feel that having someone's spouse or child
    information just clutters the main goal of the contact list. I just
    feel this would be more appealing and useful in my own opinion. And of
    course when you do not need the family info, you can click the…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. quick lists

you should be able to pull up an existing quick list, change one or more parameters, and then save that as a new quick list ... right now it would have it with the original name and not give you an option of naming the new list something else ...

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. create a quicklist by activity type

it would be nice to create a quicklist and screen by activity type, so it is not required to create a new custom export everytime I would like to view a screen by activity type

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have the "Result Options" panel move down the page when you are scrolling through the list of contacts.

Have the Result Options panel move down the page as you move down the contacts, so that when you select contact(s) you do not have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to select the Result Options that is needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I click "Go back to search Results", take me down to the record I was working on, instead of taking me to the top of the list.

I have 150 records to change and I have to keep scrolling down to find where I left off. If you could auto-scroll down the alphabet and highlight the last record I changed it would make large volume micro-adjustments easier.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tag Groups viewable to the creator of the group only

The Tag Group should only be seen by the creator of the group. I have 80 users and they have to look through 2,000 groups to find the group they are looking for.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Hover" feature

Hovering over the name in a search is great, but you need to also show the extensions that are with the phone #'s. It does not good to hover and still have to click on the record to see what extension the client is at. Please fix that. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Navigate to Account Overview on Search on Account Number

when entering an account # you go directly to that account, not the person's name 1st

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search on Salutation

I would like to run a search for all of the Doctors in my book but there is no option to just search br Dr.?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a feature to search all data ever entered in Redtail by keyword

This would function like "Spotlight" on the Mac so that you can find anything you've ever entered in Redtail by searching by any word.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Searching Departments in Business Records

Names listed in the department section of a business record does not always warrant a separate record in Redtail. However, sometimes we need to search for that contact. Please extend the search capabilities to include departments within business records without having to enter a separate record in Redtail.

171 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Auto-Direct: The feature would work much better if you could also use a comma and initial.

The only time the feature works is if only one contact exists in the database and that rarely happens. For example if I want to access contact Karen Smith, I propose the following entry: "smith, k" and voila, I am redirected to Karen's main screen.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base