CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Under FINANCIALS, add an additional enhancement of RISK PROFILE

Under Financials add an additional enhancement choice of RISK PROFILE with a date column or text space, allowing you to track last time the profile was updated. Currently there is not an option and risk tolerance doesn't answer this date or note idea found in this area

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Add Screen  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To add on the contact page a place to list beneficiaries

Add a place holder for primary and contingent beneficiaries
    A checklist to mark off for important documents, wills, poa's, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. link the referral to their client page

Under the contact details would love to see the referral name link to their contact client page. thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. contact card

When I click on the contact card, open a screen that looks exactly like the original screen I entered data in when I was first adding a contact. I am forever trying to track down all of those fields!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add "Preferred" Radio Button to Contact Add Screen

Please add a "Preferred" Radio Button in addition to the "PRIMARY" Radio Button on the ADDRESSES, PHONES, and EMAIL fields.

Currently, we have to go completely through the form, SAVE it, and then GO BACK into the client in order to get to the "Preferred" Radio Button at the moment. This simple change would save a lot of time when manually entering clients. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Add Screen  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide option to automatically populate future contacts with custom UDFs.

We have over 50 standard questions that help us to know our clients better. We want to create custom fields that will automatically populate a new client's record so that we can add the information as we obtain it regarding our client's likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. The bulk action only seems to apply to existing contacts, and new fields added individually.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Contact Info needed improvement

PLEASE allow the system to be abl to input, edit and remove a conact. I want to know the name and conact info for all of my client's other advisors, CPA, Attorney etc. This seems very elementary. I am surprised it is still not a feature. Spend less time on pictures of cute dogs and put your energy where it is needed. THANK YOU!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Move email field to top of page for new clients and add a save button add top

Often I am adding a new contact name and email and now have to scroll down to email field and save button. Perhaps the email field could be moved to just under the name field (or alternatively a "Quick Add" button that is just Name, Phone and email)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. default phone number and email addresses to home

default email and phone number to home instead of having to select every time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. UDF (User Defined Field) on Contact Creation Page

Why isn't there the availability to add UDF's to the Contact Input Page? There is specific information that we would like to enter. The way the system is now, we have to create the contact and then we have to go back in to the system to input the UDF's. This isn't a very efficient way of handling the data.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. broadcast email

If I run a quick list to show all clients that have email and a husband/wife both have the same email in their records, the broadcast email gets sent twice to the same address. I currently have to review hundreds of contacts and uncheck anyone that has a duplicate email. I would like the system to disregard duplicate emails and only send once for each email provided

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Kristina Lovitt Nov 14, 12:13 PM PST I would like to add a column for Family Names on the main screen where we look up all of our contac

Kristina Lovitt
    Nov 14, 12:13 PM PST
    I would like to add a column for Family Names on the main screen where we look up all of our contact records so that we can see that they have a family name set up because that is how we pull our holiday card lists, etc. We have pulled a report and then found out by accident that they were missing their family name so it did not pull them onto our list. Can you help with this?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add the ability to move contact info up or down to change order

Add the ability to reorder the contact record. Sometimes we run a mail merge and the address, phone number and email address aren't in the correct order, so we get blanks on our reports.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Contact Entry: Default Type = Home

it would be helpful if the Type drop down boxes (Address, Phone, Email) all defaulted to Home, rather than blank as it is now.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sort Seminars by Date of Seminar

Seminars are sorting by date added, not the date of the seminar when choosing a seminar from a contact.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Permission to multiple teams/ users on Contact add

Add the ability to permission to multiple teams when adding a new contact. Use case- 90 advisors and servicing/ writing advisor dont work for 178+ rep code combinations

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Client Detail Section: need "Add'l Info"" line to list client meeting preferences as multiple office staff schedule but not aware of prefs

Several people in our office schedule meetings when a client calls, but not all of us are aware of the client preferences. So sometimes a meeting will get scheduled for the office when the client is an in home meeting. Or times of the day: specific clients need either afternoon or morning or Friday etc etc appointments. Or a group of clients live 2 hours away and need to be scheduled for the same day to decrease the driving time of the adviser going to them. If we had a place to add this info scheduling errors would minimize

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add Charity, Religious Organization and non-profit as options to type of contact

Please add Charity, Religious organization and non-profit organization to type of contact.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow easy import of contacts from Apple

For someone who has a lot of contacts in the Apple “Contacts” application, it would be nice if we could easily import specified contacts or even do bulk imports into Redtail CRM. Apple Contacts already allows for various contact data bases, including Redtail to be included, but there doesn’t appear to be a simple way to migrate a contact from one data base simply into Redtail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Copy Roles selection to the Spouse in a new contact

Now that you can select Roles in the Contact Add Screen, could the system copy those Roles to the spouses record, if they are also setup in the same screen? I noticed that Permissions copy over, but the Roles did not.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base