Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

59 results found

1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I click on a client, about 1% of the time, it will bring up a different client.

I will search for a client in the client search. Click on the client but somehow it will bring up a different client, usually a client I was previously working with. Our other programs, like Outlook and Box, never pull up a completely different file or email. Never. They should get on fixing this problem because 1% of the time is 1% too many.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Client review dates should NOT auto change

This is, literally, the MOST IMPORTANT thing that advisors need to stay on top of for compliance purposes. In our firm, MOST reviews do not necessarily happen exactly on time. There are all sorts of reasons for this. The "next review date" should NOT CHANGE AUTOMATICALLY.

This should cycle on an annual (or quarterly, whatever is decided basis) based on a MANUALLY entered "most recent review" date. Then, I should be able to run a report so that I easily know which reviews are overdue.

This is absolutely CRITICAL. C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L.

There are so many ways to go about it -…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. client review

Client Review dates should reflect as a HOUSEHOLD. I think it would be very helpful if we could update the head of household's client review date and that it would automatically update the spouses client review as well.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Look up by last meeting held over 180 days.

I previously used another CRM and was able to look up all clients with meetings held over 180 days for scheduling current service meetings. With Redtail, I'm forced to schedule the date and time 6 months out, which much can change. I'd rather run a report on whom I haven't seen in 6 months, then send a global email for appointment scheduling.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need multiple slots for annual reviews

We have client's with multiple accounts that need reviews yearly. Most of these accounts were issued at different times and have different time lines to get changes in. There needs to be away to add multiple client reviews and deadline dates. This has been suggested before (not by me) but it is still not part of Redtail.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Scheduling notes field in client review report

It would be nice to have a custom field where we can put individual notes on scheduling preferences, such as who to schedule the meeting with or prefers Wednesday.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Review Reminder Date Rollover

Have the Client Review Reminder - The First Review Date Set Up To Automatically Roll With The Next Review Date For People Using Quicklists. Right Now, We Are Manually Moving The First Review Date So That Our QuickLists/Broadcast Emails Will Synch Together. This IS VERY Inefficient.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create Dynamic Review Reminder Functionality

Allow a note (or activity) to be marked as a "Review". The system should then automatically calculate the number of days since the last "Review" and remind the Advisor to schedule when a certain day threshold is met (90/180/365). If a Review occurs off cycle, the system will automatically adjust the reminder to occur at the day threshold indicated.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. client review reminders

Client Review Alert problem i.e. on 8/20/21 there was an alert was for a client - the last review date was 8/20/21 and the next one is 2/20/22, why is it showing as an alert on 8/20/21? There are many examples like this. Between that and once a review date is overdue, it makes the alert system useless. I end up having to download my last review, next review dates into an excel spreadsheet to use and f/u with clients.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Client Review Reminder

I use the Client Review Reminder section all of the time.

I download a report in excel that has last review date, next review date and I work off that report to send portfolio review emails from RT. It works fine, but I really want to get away from excel spreadsheets.
    Can't rely on the Portfolio Alerts since they are inaccurate as it pertains to reviews that are overdue. i.e. client receives review ever 6 months, last review 3/1/21, next review was to be 9/1/21, it didn't happen so the next review date automatically changes to 3/1/22. There really should…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would like the ability to send out automatic reminders to clients on tasks

Would like to be able to send reminders to clients for open items and to remind them when they have homework assignments from us. Would also like to be able to automate annual reviews and send an invite through an online calendar i.e. calendly

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. review date

Just realized that if your first review is at the end on the month (ie 29,30 or 31st) and the next date falls on a month that does not have this day (example February of many months that only have 30 days) the review goes to the next scheduled day. So no instead of every 4 or 6 months the client isn't being reviewed until 8 months or a year. The date should at least go to the next valid calendar day not just skip it.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Filter Client Review Reminders for each individual advisor

We want to be able to filter the review reminders per advisor. Why is it still that you see everyone? It would also be helpful to be able to filter birthdays per user as well!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please develop an integration with Apptoto.

Right now you have no viable options for setting up automated meeting reminders for our clients. Please do not tell me about Appointment Reminders (your only current integration for sending meeting reminders to clients). That product is woefully inadequate and the customer support is lacking.
    Apptoto is a fantastic product, with strong customer service. A direct integration with Redtail would be a fantastic service to provide. This is a no-brainer. Please get it done.
    As it is now, we can use Apptoto with an indirect connection that depends on the reliability of Retriever Cloud. Therein lies the problem, Retriever Cloud…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. client review

Client Review

Add Last Review date to the Client Review with an option of updating the next review date based on the Last Review Date.
    (Ie. for a client, the First Review is set for January 2019. It was set to reoccurring annually; next review should have been January 2020 but did not occur until March 2020. I want the next review to now be set to reoccurring annually in March going forward.

Right now, if I want to set the annual review based on the March 2020 date, I have to go in and change the First Review Date…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reviews

Currently a reminder pops up - I would like this to automaticlly become an activity - one that automatically gets assigned to the rep and can then be edited and closed

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When looking at a client, have arrow to scroll through each individual client

When in a client's information, have an arrow to scroll to the next client alphabetically. This way you don't have to back out completely to the main client screen to click on the next client

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Voice activated note taking

Similar to Copytalk, have you considered adding a feature whereby the advisor or assistant could add notes to Redtail by simply dictating. I personally hate typing and it takes more time than simply dictating.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. client reviews filtered by Advisor on Calendar

Is there a way to show only Client Reviews that relate to a certain advisor(s)? Or if not, is this something we could request via a filter of sorts? Or, even another "Calendar"? My thoughts are as we add more Advisors to the team (especially satellite team members) we may only want to see certain Client Reviews that are Advisor specific. Make sense? :-) Thank You, #TeamRedTailRocks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?